Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Allergist/Immunologists in India. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Allergist/Immunologists online in Zirakpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia DhamijaYour feedback matters!
I have dust allergy and once I get in dust I start snizzing and once it is started it dont stop and finally I get cold. I take anti-allergy drugs when condition becomes worst. Please suggest me medcine or what I shall do?
Asthmatic symptoms since the past 10 years. Lots of phlegm formation through the year. Please suggest.
I have cold for more than one year it increases with dust so what to do and what medicine we should take refer some medicines.
I have an abnormally high levels of iga and igg. No significant presence of free light chains was found in serum electrophoresis; but kappa/lambda ratio is very high. Is it a case of multiple myeloma?
I am suffering from dry cough before one month doctor asked me to get some blood test done and xray but every report is normal. Is it asthma problem if yes then please suggest me how I get rid of cough and ashame problem.
I am 30 year old male and I am suffering from asthma disease from last one year. I am using cipla autohealer 200 doses it haven't got cured what should I do?
Asthma, a condition often labeled as incurable and chronic can be cured if treated with Homeopathic medicines. Cases of recent origin and those affecting children have shown encouraging curative results and chronic, advanced cases experience noticeable reduction in the intensity and reoccurrence of the attacks.
If you are heavily dependant on bronchodilators or inhalers Homeopathic treatment will help you fight the precipitating factors (allergen), thereby making you less dependant on those medications.
Conditions such as poor resistance to climatic changes, recurrent colds / sinusitis and atopic dermatitis (skin affection) can be effectively cured during the course of the treatment.
How do we achieve this?
A holistic or a constitutional approach in which a remedy capable of influencing the following factors is prescribed:
Person’s family history (genetic predisposition)
Personal health history (sensitivity to allergens)
Body type (obesity and immune status)
Present status of all physical symptoms (intensity & frequency of the asthma attacks)
Any emotional aggravating factor
This individualistic approach helps in overall improvement of the condition and relieves any other condition associated with asthma.
I am 25 years old. I have lost much weight and have low immunity too. I have tried several options. Can you please suggest some remedy.
My daughter 3.8 years old. She has wheezing problem. And also cold regularly. Can I take Chyawanprash? For her immunity. Which is the best brand (Dabur, Himalaya, pankajakasthuri or Patanjali) Kindly advice. I am eagerly waiting for your helpful answer.
Any permanent solution for asthama, breathing difficulty especially on stress, heavy strained works etc.
What medicine can we have for snake bite in our home, for using after sudden bite or any natural remedies available?
I was suffering from asthma before but now my asthma has reduced very much but I am having problems with breathing at night when I am sleeping. Suddenly I cannot breath for some time and then after 15-20 secs I can breath again. This is very serious problem pls help.
I have an problem since ten years I has been suffering allergy asthma using alday tablet and asthlin 2mg tablet. Is there any permanent solution or best medicine.
Im having dust allergy problems since childhood and now I had a surgery on chronic sinusitis before 3 months and also septoplasty but now im having pain over right nose while breathing please help me.
Sir tell me sign of dengue fever and firstaid or sign of snake bite or firstaid. Sign of malaria and treatment?
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system.