Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Zirakpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Revati
Submit a review for Dr. RevatiYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. I am suffering from severe stomachache due to that I took medicines but still I can't bear that pain since 2 days. Please help me!
Hi sir my back right side bone is sightly bended so what are the that need to be taken and does it is going to be serve problem in my life please tell me sir.
Gist of rujuta divekar's talk today organised by borivali medical brotherhood:
1. Throw out your weighing scale cause it is not a reflection of how healthy you are.
2. Bmi is not an accurate representation as each of us is different. Instead two new terms have come into play- tofi and foti (thin outside and fat inside and vice versa) means you are unhealthy even if you look thin on the outside.
3. New research is showing that cholesterol is not directly the cause of heart disease.
4. Eat 4-5tsps of ghee everyday. It is good for the gut bacteria and will actually help in reducing abdomen fat.
6. Stop looking at food as carbs, protein &amp; fat. Instead look at it from farmer, trader, consumer point of view. So eat what takes the least time to come to you - eat local!
7. All fruit is the same. All have fructose- again eat local grown seasonal fruit.
8. Bananas are good for you.
9. Eat before you drink alcohol - eat early, drink early.
10. Weight loss industry has somehow managed to get everyone to believe that what tastes yuck is healthy and good for you. Don't equate healthy with yucky tasting food.
11. Keep moving. For every half hour you sit, move at least 3mins.
12.150mins of exercise a week is mandatory.
14. Weight bearing exercise is what one should be doing to keep bones strong and for stronger muscles.
15. Oil your hair once a week, rub ghee on your feet and drink plenty of water to alleviate bloating.
16. Salt is not bad for you. Don't go salt free. Use rock salt.
17. Sugar is also not bad for you provided you eat it the right way. Indian sweets are better than your pastries and brownies etc.
18. Work on strengthening your legs.
19. Don't believe that drinking green tea will make you lose weight. A myth that google and weight loss industry has promoted just because chinese are thin.
20. Red meat is absolutely fine as long as you watch the quantity.
21. Latest research is linking wine to breast cancer
22. Eat so much that when you get up from the table, you should feel light.
23. Don't count calories
24. Most important - remove fear from your head while eating. (we all know about the mind-body connection by now)
25. Make lifestyle changes and don't follow fad diets which rob your body of essential vitamins and minerals)
From past one year I'm drinking beer and the effect of it is seen on my face as it's much heavier and wider than before, plzz suggest me how to make my face free from fat and make it very thin?
I am not able to take easy breathing at night time when om sleeping. The whole night I spend my time in sitting mode. please give me some advice how can I recovery the same.
I have scalp psoriasis can you please suggest me some diet tips. I also want to know the foods to be avoided.
Hello, i'm 23 years old. I have grey hairs and hairfall. What can I do to get my hair black again and reduce the hairfall.
Dizziness, vertigo and disequilibrium are common symptoms and most of us have experienced momentary symptoms. They are all symptoms that can result from a peripheral vestibular disorder (a dysfunction of the balance organs of the inner ear) or central vestibular disorder (brain and pathways connecting brain to inner ear).
Dizziness is a sensation of lightheadedness, faintness, or unsteadiness.
It can be caused by heart disease, brain related causes like stroke, prolong illness, psychological issues, side effect of certain medications, blood pressure fluctualtions and many&nbsp;other condiions.
Vertigo has a rotational, spinning component, and is the perception of movement, either of the self or surrounding objects. Its a common symptom in inner ear disorders. Some of the conditions that cause vertigo are: bppv or positional vertigo, menieres, labrynthitis, vestibular neuritis, mal de barquement syndrome, perilymph fistula, toxicity of ears due to certain antibiotics, acoustic neuroma etc.
Disequilibrium means unsteadiness, imbalance, or loss of equilibrium. It can occur as a primary symptom or along wth vertigo and dizziness.
Vestibular rehabiliation can help decrease these symptoms. If you wish to know in detail please click on private consultation.