Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Zirakpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. NeetuYour feedback matters!
How to clean teeth. The yellow spot on teeth major problem for me. How can remove it. please advise me.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging.
So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the Heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles, but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-a-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold. You end up falling sick more often, if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate level of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I'm a student. 26 yrs. I'm underweight according to height weight chart. What simple measured can I take to gain the weight. Kindly suggest dietary modifications.
Hi, anxiety attack issue and most of the doctors advised me to do meditation but I found that it didn't work out. I was recovering from this problem but in recent time I again start feeling the Same and found myself more exhausted and defeated. Can you please advised what can be causes of this and what can be the solution for this. It's like a mental challenge for me.
I run 2 kms daily and do some other general exercise for fitness. I do not have any health issues other than leg pain, I did a BMD test and came to know that my T score is -3.5 which is moderate osteoporosis, please suggest what to do now, which doctor to refer etc;
I am 15 year boy ,from last 1 year I have headache problem. Before 20-25 min of starting headache my eye getting unclear then it become clear after that my terrific hedque will start its too painful. I hope able to describe my problem please help me.
Hello Doctors. Nowadays there's a lot of Doctors outside saying that increasing the penis size without the help of surgeries is possible now. They are saying that with the help of natural medicine, gel ,oil etc it is possible now to increase the size & girth of penis. I just want to know that is it a myth or is it true that it is possible now. I just want to know the truth, nakedtruth.
Hi, I am 36 years old male having pain in my left ear since last 2 days had itching few days ago after that pain started.
Hello, my wife is a nursing a 22 days old baby, my query is that what kind of food she can have as the baby born is through a cesarean delivery. What kind of food is preferred and which one to avoid Regards.
My 65 years old mother is experiencing inability to sleep soundly since a couple of months. She exercises every morning from 6-7.Has her breakfast and does voluntary service till afternoon. Takes her lunch by 2.30-3. However, from evening she starts feeling anxious about not being able to get good sleep and remains disturbed. Please Help. Thanks.
1 when a cold strikes, chicken soup and hot
Tea can ease your symptoms. Steam works the same way.
2 gargle salt water, if you have a sore throat gargle by mixing a teaspoon of salt in small glass of warm water.
3 stay hydrated, when you have a cold, your body makes more mucus. Getting extra fluids thins out mucus and makes it less sticky, which makes it easier to blow or cough out. Limit drinks with caffeine and alcohol.
4 soothe your skin, you blow your nose a lot when you have a cold. This results red, chapped skin on and beneath your nose. Apply petroleum jelly or lotion to prevent skin.
5 prevent spread - cover your mouth with inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze to keep from getting germs on your hands.
The common cold usually go away in about a week, so take these easy steps, take care of yourself, and you will back to normal.
Hello doctor I have dry cough. Cold. Blocked nose. And sneezes are there for 2 days. I have a fever from only 2days yesterday night. And the morning temp was OK. Now my body heats up and I have a fever. I took medicines for fever and cold. Combi 650 something I dont want to spread it to anyone. If its a H1N1?
I got sex before 2months earlier and only ones the periods occurs just for too days. Now no periods has come 1 month has passed plssss help me plsss aur tell me any type of pill that can help me.
She was burnt while cooking. She used many antiseptics nd mederma also. But still she is not getting rid off those burning scars. So can you suggest something for her?
I am the male 35 year old no any disease no BP, sugar nothing I suffering from ED since last 10 year,allopathic and ayurvedic medicine I used has no effect, kindly provide me the best way for treatment of this
Hello doctor I am Varsha I am 20 yrs old girl n I have suffering from fever last 7 days so what should I do.
Now a days I feel very stress full .I feel my head is occupied with many thing its got overloaded sometimes I also feel it will get burst and due to this I can't concentrate on my studies .plz help me out its really urgent for me .and I can't swallow up medicine I had tried many time BT I can't so please try not to advice any capsule .and I have heard yoga can cure my problem BT how and which asan I had to do .please help . My age 20 .
Mushrooms have the power to kill viruses bacteria and yeast destroy cancer cells and even assist with nerve regeneration.
Mushrooms are particularly high in one unique antioxidant called ergothioneine has a specific protein transporter in the blood that is very important for human health.