Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Orthopedists online in Chandigarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohinder Kaushal
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Spinal Disorders Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Minimally Invasive Knee Correction Procedure
Minimally Invasive Hip Correction Procedure
Minimally Invasive Surgery Spine
Submit a review for Dr. Mohinder KaushalYour feedback matters!
My husband is 38 years old & he is having severe pain in both the hips. Unable to stand and walk without any support. MRI report says Avascular necrosis of both femoral heads-modified fiscat arlet stage II/III on left and stage II on the right. No demonstrated interapelvic abnormality is seen. Is hip balls replacement the only cure or it is treatable by medicines? please suggest.
My dad is bedridden from last 3 months, please help me with a complete diet chart. He is suffering from severe head injury with left shoulder multi rib fractures, moving all limbs partially.
After jog, ankle joint and elbow joint is paining may I know the reason and the solution to reduce the pain.
Hey I have habit of rocking back and forth. I can not just stop this habit. But otherwise I am smart and have no other mental condition. It is just a habit which is ruining my life. I came across a medicine CLOMIPRAMINE. Please tell can I take it. And will it help or not. I have bo allergy and any other problem. There is no doctor around. So please help.
She has been diagnosed arthritis. I am not aware exact type of the same. Allopathic doctors say it's not curable but only manageable that too with steroids having side effects Any alternative?
I am suffering a knee pain from last 6 months. Knee fluid which step taken for this get a instant relief.
I am 66 years old female from Bangladesh suffering from vertigo and my duplex study of neck vessels shows both right and left ICA around 55-60% luminal narrowing by calcified plaques. I want to consult with a neuro surgeon for my further treatment.
Yoga is recommended for people with joint inflammation or arthritis. In the case of certain individuals with different sorts of arthritis, studies have shown that consistent yoga practice can lessen joint pain, improve flexibility of the joint and release the stress and strain to provide better rest. Yoga comes with a wide range of practices; however, for the most part, it includes adopting specific bodily postures. It also includes breathing and meditation exercises.
- Sun salutations: They are the perfect way to begin a day. They can be reflective and calming as you develop the strength to breathe fresh air. Stand with both feet touching, and afterwards, join your hands, palm-to-palm, and place them on your chest. Breathe out and raise your arms upward. Gradually twist backwards and extend your arms over the head. Unwind your neck and breathe in. You must keep in mind that it is one breath for every movement.
- Kid's pose and child's pose plus: This is a truly gentle and simple approach to stretch the lower back. Get into the stance by dropping down onto your knees, spread your knees wide and join your toes. Place your hips back onto your feet or heels and stretch your arms forward onto the ground.
- Bovine pose (cow pose): Get on all fours with your hands; keep your wrists directly under the shoulders, and spread your fingers wide. Your knees need to be at the hips' width and directly under your hips. Point your abdomen upwards, as your shoulder bones push down towards your abdomen, and tilt your pelvis up and back so that you are sitting.
- Furious cat: Turn around the cow pose to do the furious cat pose. From all fours, pull your belliy in and your back arches into a back bend. Point your hips back toward your lower legs to build the space between every vertebra.
- Prostrate twisting: Bending should be very useful, but if the bending or twisting brings on any pain, leave it quickly. Lie on your back, draw your knees toward your abdomen, and wrap your arms around your legs, giving yourself a little hug. Shake yourself from side-to-side or forward and backward.
- Bridge pose: Lie in a straight position on the floor, twist your knees, and set your feet on the floor. Breathe out and press the inner parts of your feet and your arms into the floor. Push your tailbone up, tighten your hips, and lift them off the floor until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your knees right above your heels and lift the upper part of your hips toward your stomach.