Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Zirakpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamla Kaushal
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Menopausal Disorders
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Family Planning Procedure
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Normal Vaginal Delivery
Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs Gyn)
Treatment of Gender Identity Disorder
Management of High-Risk Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Management & Treatment of High-Risk Pregnancy
Adolescent Problems Treatment
High Risk Obstetrics Procedure
Treatment of Gynecological Infections
Treatment of Post Menopausal Symptoms
Submit a review for Dr. Kamla KaushalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I want to have sex with my wife with no condom, so suggest what would be the safest method to do it? Are contraceptive pills have any side effect on female body like if use 2 pills in a month? How about anal sex, is it safe if do twice in a month? Please reply with best Possible answer.
I have muscular dystrophy and my wife has polio. I would like to know if we plan to have child. Will our baby be normal. Is there any way we can check out whether our baby will born normal or not?
How we can do oral sex using condom? As condom contains many chemical which may be harmful to me. If we put condom in our mouth it will be harmful to me or not .please reply.
A breast lump is an enlargement, swell, protuberance or a bump that is different than the breast tissue surrounding it. Breast lumps can appear in men as well as women and they can be benign or malignant. Causes of benign breast lumps are as follows:
- Fibroadenosis: Also known as Fibro-cystic breast disease, it is a benign condition that affects the breast. It may affect either of the breasts or both. One of the major symptoms of Fibroadenosis is a breast lump. Usually, the lumpiness disappears after the menstrual cycle is over. Fibroadenosis occurs because the breast tissue doesn’t respond well to the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
- Fibroadenomas: Fibroadenomas occur because of abnormal response to the hormone oestrogen. The lumps are usually well formed and round, around the milk ducts of the breast. Breast lumps due to Fibroadenomas are called breast mice, because they move around the breast. In some cases, they disappear and in some, they tend enlarge during pregnancy.
Other benign causes of breast lumps are breast abscesses, breast cysts, lipoma (lump of fat), mastitis (infection in the breast tissues), fat necrosis (another name for breast lumps) and intraductal papilloma (benign tumour of the milk ducts in the breast). A breast lump that is firm, well defined and doesn’t move around, i.e. it doesn’t disappear after your period or pregnancy, may be a result of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast lumps
The treatment of a breast lump depends on its cause. Benign breast lumps usually disappear over time. Otherwise following treatments can be considered as per the doctor’s discretion-
- Medication: If the breast lumps are painful or increase over time, it is advisable to take medication.
- Limiting the amount of fat in the diet or wearing well fitting bras also reduces the amount of pain due to breast lumps.
- Certain types of breast lumps are filled with fluid or pus. This fluid can be drained through a procedure called aspiration or drainage.
- A radical way to treat a breast lump is surgery. Many a times, these lumps get bigger and painful and the most effective way to deal with it is to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi I am 22 years old I get marriage at January 2017 But Still I am not got pregnancy .pls tell me what should to do thank you.
I am pregnant of 6 weeks. But once in a day brown blood is coming. It's already 9 days gone but it's coming. My Doctor is telling it's fine. But I am worried.
Hi, I took regestrone 5 mg tablet for 5 dates When my period will come.because right there is no periods.
I am trying to convince last 4 month but still I didn't get pregnant. Should I take supplement tablet like folic acid without visiting a doctor? If yes then which tablet I will take to increase the chance to get pregnant. My health condition is normal. All test are normal then I can't get pregnant. Please help me.
Alchol can it affect your intimacy level with your partner, yes! But with this you might be wondering how can that be possible when you actually sustain yourself for long, maybe longer than you should be. It is probably the “whiskey penis”. Alcohol may give you a sense of elation at one point of time, but it is essentially a nervous depressant. The over consumption of alcohol mainly has a reduced effect on sensitivity for both men and women.
How alcohol affects sex life in men: The effect of alcohol on the sex life of men is immense. In most cases, chronic and acute cases of alcohol consumption have shown to reduce the production of testosterone in men. Since testosterone is the hormone that results in the increase in libido in men, the effects of alcohol really reduce the performance in men. It has shown to reduce pleasurability and it can also reduce the intensity of orgasms. Sometimes, it can cause difficulty in ejaculation or delayed ejaculation.
How alcohol affects sex life in women: Alcohol can have a very mixed effect on women in general. While it can increase sexual arousal and desire, it can also result in low sensitivity. Women have a higher percentage of fat as compared to water in their bodies, this means that alcohol has a more profound effect on their bodies as compared to that in men. Their bodies also take longer to process and eliminate the alcohol. While some women report a heightened sense of sexual arousal and an increase in the duration of the orgasm, a large number of women also complain of lesser lubrication.
Alcohol also has a psychological effect; that is the loss of inhibition that may help in developing carnal instincts when intoxicated. This psychological effect may have a more profound effect than the physiological effects as a result of which women might claim that alcohol does indeed help in better sex.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!