Lybrate Mini logo
Lybrate for
Android icon App store icon
Ask FREE Question Ask FREE Question to Health Experts
Common Specialities
{{speciality.keyWord}}
Common Issues
{{issue.keyWord}}
Common Treatments
{{treatment.keyWord}}
Book
Call

Care and cure physiotherapy and rehabilitation

  4.4  (13 ratings)

Physiotherapist Clinic

Sco 4, Lower Ground Floor, A Block, High Street Market, Vip Road zirakpur
1 Doctor · ₹100
Book Appointment
Call Clinic
Care and cure physiotherapy and rehabilitation   4.4  (13 ratings) Physiotherapist Clinic Sco 4, Lower Ground Floor, A Block, High Street Market, Vip Road zirakpur
1 Doctor · ₹100
Book Appointment
Call Clinic
Report Issue
Get Help
Feed
Services

About

Customer service is provided by a highly trained, professional staff who look after your comfort and care and are considerate of your time. Their focus is you....more
Customer service is provided by a highly trained, professional staff who look after your comfort and care and are considerate of your time. Their focus is you.
More about Care and cure physiotherapy and rehabilitation
Care and cure physiotherapy and rehabilitation is known for housing experienced Physiotherapists. Dr. Nidhi Kaur, a well-reputed Physiotherapist, practices in zirakpur. Visit this medical health centre for Physiotherapists recommended by 101 patients.

Timings

MON-SUN
09:00 AM - 09:00 PM

Location

Sco 4, Lower Ground Floor, A Block, High Street Market, Vip Road
zirakpur, Punjab - 140603
Get Directions

Doctor

Dr. Nidhi Kaur

Bachelor of physiotherapy, MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy)
Physiotherapist
Available today
88%  (13 ratings)
6 Years experience
100 at clinic
₹200 online
View All
View All

Services

View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Care and cure physiotherapy and rehabilitation

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review

Feed

I have a back pain and I did MRI. Report showed bulging of disc in the lower vertebrae. It pains a lot. What should I do get relief.

Bachelor of physiotherapy, MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy)
Physiotherapist, Zirakpur
I have a back pain and I did MRI. Report showed bulging of disc in the lower vertebrae.
It pains a lot. What should I...
Do hot fomentation twice a day and visit your nearest physiotherapy clinc. You need regular physiotherapy for some days.
You found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel more pressure on right leg while not on left leg when I walk I feels that all the pressure in right leg is it harmful? And if it is then how to maintain such pressure in both legs?

Bachelor of physiotherapy, MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy)
Physiotherapist, Zirakpur
I feel more pressure on right leg while not on left leg when I walk I feels that all the pressure in right leg is it ...
Yes it is harmfull to bear more weight on single leg. There may be so many reasons in this case. May be you have weak left hip joint or may be your left knee has arthiritis that's why your left leg is not taking equal weight. Or weakness of left leg muscles can also be the cause. So first you should visit some orthopedician and get yourself checked and diagnosed properly. A proper diagnosis is must for a proper treament.
You found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How long it will take to recover from a frozen shoulder after fracture healing and I am already taking physiotherapy.

Bachelor of physiotherapy, MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy)
Physiotherapist, Zirakpur
How long it will take to recover from a frozen shoulder after fracture healing and I am already taking physiotherapy.
It takes about 45 days for 90% recovery. And the rest 10% is the strengthening of shoulder muscles which doesn't require physiotherapy. You can do it by yourself by doing some light weight lifting exercises.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am 22 year male and I had a low pain in my back for almost 6 months. I used so many sprays and pain relief balms but all of these gave me relief for some time not for longer. Please give consultancy.

Bachelor of physiotherapy, MSPT (Master of Physical Therapy)
Physiotherapist, Zirakpur
Hello, I am 22 year male and I had a low pain in my back for almost 6 months. I used so many sprays and pain relief b...
You should go to some physiotherapist for proper diagnosis. May be your lower back muscles are tight or weak then you should do strengthening exercises but that too should be taught by a physiotherapist. Thanks.
You found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Clinics