Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Pediatricians online in Yavatmal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra Wadate
Treatment of Lactation problems
Management of Restless Child Disorder
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Treatment of Neurofibromatosis
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Sids
Treatment of Cough in Children
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra WadateYour feedback matters!
My daughter by birth 45 days onwards she causes v p shut operation .From 8 month onward we started for development delay doing therapy .Now daughter 3 years old she causes seizure from last year may month Dr. Prescribe trioptal syrup frequently she have seizure 3 months one from 1 jan 2018 she's also sleeping disturbs .March we consult neuro Dr. He take eeg report absorb ESES Pattern he advise valarum .2.5 ml_0_2.5 ml and frisium 10 mg at night iv solumedrol 350 mg 3 week s ones 3 day infection for sleeping problems he give notucure syrup .Now she no improvement in 3 dose infection .Doctor prescribe sleeping disturbs sizodon 0.5 mg what is do i? I want to know about sizodon right for our baby.
My 20 months old baby sometimes stools green colour for last few days. However he didn't take any green coloured food. But he take calcium, vitamin and iron syrup prescribed by a doctor. He behaves normally and is active. Is there any reason to worry? please suggest.
What is fibrosis apities both side and what is its treatment. Please give brief answer for the treatment.
My daughter is 2 years & 4 months old & they don't eat food properly so some one suggest me pediasure So my question is is pediasure safe or good for my baby.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.