Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Yavatmal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok BatraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, as i, m having typhoid. And I taking medicine for the same. But I put on weight from the day onward I taking medicine please prefer me something so that I stay fit not fat.
I am a 29 years girl I want be healthy because I am only 36 kg my height 5'0. please tell me how can I gain my weight?
Getting pain in leg muscles below knee (mostly) sometimes starting from thigh after either standing for long tym or after exhausted day. What might be the reasons.
I am at the age of 20. And one years back I had chicken pox. Thn later for few months I suffered from pimples which appear in a very big size and filled with a yellow matter. Now again I am suffering from the problem of pimples frm past August. Can you please help me with the problem? Why are they coming? And suggest me about my food habits.
I have dark patches on my face (forehead or side forehead) it may be hyperpigmentation. I want to known how to remove it and it better to tell me the best hyperpigmentation or dark patches removal cream.
Hi I am 39 yrs old I suffering from backache from 6 month it happens only morning before I awake from in morning if happens from 6 am to 8; 30am daily? what to do
I have pimples on my face the problems is that pimple has gone but the black sign of pimples is not gone for many weeks please tell me what can I do that the sign of pimples goes in days.
Do you know why some people accomplish more and generally are much happier in their lives?
The field of Positive Psychology explains this. Research says, one of the signature strengths that such people have is "Gratitude. Gratitude makes them take better care of themselves physically and mentally. It also makes people engage in more proactive and healthy way. It promotes the motivation for exercise, healthy diet and willingness to wriggle out of any negative situations in life. It helps boost your immune system. Since it makes you more optimistic and alert, you cope better with stress and feel healthier.
How to Have An Attitude of Gratitude?
1) Be Mindful of What You Have - Being thankful for very small things actually bring a great amount of joy. Have gratitude for small things like sunlight, rain, flowers, a cup of tea, a caring spouse, a child's laughter. It gives us the resilience to cope with tougher situations.
2) Keep a Gratitude Journal - Every night before going to bed, write down "What was the best thing that happened to you that day. It fosters better sleep and a sense of well being and satisfaction.
3) Reframe Challenging Situations - It's not the situation but our perception of the situation that makes it challenging. You can reframe your reactions and respond by saying that "I may have a very demanding boss, but I have become more organized, patient. It will help you to attend to your work and be cheerful.
4) Practice saying Thank You - It's very simple. When you buy a bus ticket, just smile and say 'Thank You. Feel the first raindrops on your face and smile in gratitude for all the life it brings.
5) Focus your attention outwards - According to Emmons, a US psychology professor, people who are more aware of the positives in their lives tend to focus their attention outside of themselves. They feel complete, satisfied and fulfilled in their lives and are capable of helping the less fortunate ones.
If you have any questions, please click on "Consult Privately.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.