Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Yavatmal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok BatraYour feedback matters!
Dr. 3 days ago I noticed some blood with my potty without any pain or irritation and now it is happening regularly and there is no any other problem in doing potty what to do.
I have some black spot on my cheeks I am using slimline cream but now in my whole face some pimple are there what can I do.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
HI Doctor, I am from Hyderabad, My age is 30, Height 5.8" Weight is 86 Kgs, I am having belly fat, and want to reduce my weight and belly stomach can you suggest any diet.
What is dengue fever and what are its symptoms and what is the treatment for it and what happens at that time.
I have a desk jov and so my back pains a lot and what can I do to avoid sitting on desktop and so there has been quite some days since gone to school.
Ma dad always complaints about d food in lunch, dinner etc. N he always say its salty. Even when d food is alright it seem more salty for him.
Dr. Sir I have oily skin. In winters me nahaane ke baad skin white and rough ho jaati h so pls iske liye koi treatment bataye.
Hello my mom is 48 years old. She is suffering from high diabetes and bp. She experience cavities in her teeth. And she want assemble new set of teeth and dentist said first control diabetes and bp. .she take medicine regularly. Can you suggest me how she could control her bp and diabetes.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food.
However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
1. Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat up food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
2. High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
3. Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
4. Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
5. Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.
I have hair fall problem what should I do and I drink more water before food is it a good for health or not.
Hello sir/madam my hair continued falling not stopped in long times. I am tried many treatment but not any gain. Please tell me what can I do.
I take more than 6 hours sleep daily still feel sleepy all time?? And because of this I can not do my studies as well. What is the reason?
I am a student and I love to play; but in the last few months I have gained some extra fat around my belly. I really want to reduce this fat. Please suggest me some solutions.
My skin turns black ,dull, oily ,some light white marks on face bcoz in past summers I went for swimming where my skin comes in contact with direct sunlight. But when I use soap it dries and became rough . Please help me.
I have anxiety disorder. I am taking medicine also but it always haunt me. I always keep thinking that I have this problem. What should I do.
Yoga is a great way to get rid of diseases and health conditions from heart problems to back pain, sciatica and depression. There exists a body of research suggesting that yoga is the best healing therapy for improving spine alignment and joint health. But on the flip side, research also suggests that yoga can’t cure cancers though it can help one deal with chemotherapy.
But you can certainly try yoga for these diseases and conditions
- Digestive disorders: There are a number of asanas and pranayamas like the child pose or bala asana and kapalbhati pranayama, which can alleviate indigestion, gas and flatulence. These also help in bowel movement. The Boat pose which is done by stretching your legs and arms straight out parallel in front of you and then raising legs so toes are above eye level is very good for stomach disorders and so is the downward dog pose.
- Back pain: More than 50 percent adults will face back pain due to a number of reasons in their lifetime. Simple stretching or yoga stretches can both help in the prevention of back pain. Tadasana is very good for aligning the vertebral column and getting rid of back pain. Surya namaskar stretches are very helpful too. You can also try Jatara Parivartanasana, Upavista Konasana or forward bends, Paschimottanasana or seated forward bend and Bhujangasana or cobra pose for back pain.
- Heart disease: Bhujangasana or cobra pose stretches the chest, massaging organs inside, including heart, and allowing more blood flow to it, thus stimulating and strengthening heart muscle. Kapalbhati pranayama is also very good for the heart since it increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood. Yoga is proven to be an excellent heart risk improvement practice according to current research too.
- Depression: Anulom vilom pranayama is extremely effective in tackling anxiety and depression. It slows down breathing and is effective against hypertension too when done regularly over a long time. The deep breathing done while doing this pranayama helps slow heart rate and allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen.
- Diabetes: Surya namaskar or the twelve sun salutation poses help control diabetes as it promotes the production of insulin. The corpse pose is good too.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are common problems that can be handled using yoga. Poses like Sirsasana that increase the flow of oxygen to the brain can alleviate migraines easily.
- Thyroid disorders: Yoga asanas like shoulder stand, inverted pose, plough pose and the fish pose all help in making the thyroid gland work optimally again. The cobra pose and Ujjayi pranayama also work wonders by re-balancing metabolism and working on the throat reflex pathways to cure thyroid imbalance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.