Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Yamunanagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ripudaman GabaYour feedback matters!
I have stones in liver 10 mm in size, age 52, diabetic, and also having stones in kidney 6, 5.5 mm in size. Dose I need surgery or medication is sufficient to cure.
Kindly find the attached my ultrasound report and suggest me the best procedure for stone removal surgery from both kidney. Right: 4, 5 AND 6 MM stones Left: 5,5 and 8 mm stones 1) what would be the method of surgery whether it is "Lithotripsy or Renal safe or Endoscope or any other" 2) what would be the total cost for both kidney including hospital bills. 3) If both the kidney can be treated at the same time. 4) How much time it will take and after surgery how many days need to stay in hospital.
I am a 27 years old and from past 3-4 days my urine is coming in dark yellow and I am feeling hungry and I am not interested to take anything. So what should I do?
One of my friends says that he has the problem of urinating. Even after urinating he feels the urge to urinate and he has a very weak body.
I want to know why do stones form in kidneys and what are the precautions to be taken to stay away from kidneys affected with stones?
I have got a small calculus in my right Kidney about 3.5 cms. Can I ignore it or should I take medication?
.hi I'm 24 f.15 mm Kidney stone in pelvic uterine junction. D does it pass through urine or surgery required?
I my her age is 40, weight 80 kg having little urine And uterus infection and inflammation in the body. And has started taking fish oil supplement does it increases the infection or is it safe to take and any medicine and life style changes to be followed .she is not having sugar, nor thyroid but having obesity and trying to lose weight but not the suffering from infection please suggest?
I am72 plus. I experience a burning sensation in my anal as well the urinary passage. Occasionally I get bouts of nausea also What will be the remedy?
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly.
The tendency to stone formation may be hereditary. Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate-sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particles and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large, causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery. With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.