Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Yamunanagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. PuneetYour feedback matters!
Hello sir and mam mai sex karte samay mera ling kuchh palon me naram ho jata hai ling ko strong rakhne ke liye kya karna padega please bataye hindi me bataye pls.
I had taken many antibiotic's in my childhood due to heart prblm caused by dust. Nd now I have uncontrollable hair fall from past 3 years just like a cancer patient. Is there any connection. And how to recover.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
- Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
- Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
- Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!