Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Yamunanagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I had an perianal abscess surgery. And now the tract is still there. But its very small according to xray. And as doctor said. I just wanted to know. How much time it will take to heal after this tract removal surgery.
Is there be any pain in stomach for fatty liver. Is there will be any risk for small tumor in liver.
I am suffering from severe cold since 3 months and also sticky or cracking noise in ear. I have consulted an ENT doc and all he said was that its jst because of colg and cough I have taken many medicines such as levocet m, zedocef,septilin etc. But it didn't make any difference. Do I need a CT Scan?
I am always having cough problem through out the year. What to do for this? provide some suggestions and available medicine in the market. Thank you
I have problem of eye. My eye get red or hard pain when I see anything continuously for an hour and also the headache pain. Pls tell me the cure.
What are symptoms seen in angina pectoris, which are the drugs used to treat angina pectoris, what are the side effects of that drugs, we want to take any precautions for it?
Sir my heart starts pounding very rapidly when I climb up even just 2 flights of stairs .this doesn't happen when I jog or run ,I have a little pain in my lower back, are the two problems related or do I have some sort of heart condition. Pls help me.
My self sunil ekka, I am 35 years old male, I have internal problem of stomach pain. What should I do?
Thumb or finger sucking is common in infants through the first year of their lives. A child usually turns to his thumb when he is tired, upset or bored.
A child younger than five years should not be pressured to stop thumb sucking. While majority of children give up such habits on their own before they enter school, about 15 percent of children continue thumb sucking past their fifth birthday. This is an age when teasing often starts, causing difficulties for children.
Apart from this, thumb sucking can also lead to dental problems. A child who is still sucking his thumb by age five, when permanent teeth start coming in, may develop an abnormal bite. In addition, prolonged thumb sucking can cause minor physical problems, such as chapped lips or cracked skin, calluses, or fingernail infections.
The effects of thumb sucking are usually reversible until the age of seven because children still have their deciduous (baby) teeth. If thumb sucking continues beyond that age, when the second teeth are erupting, permanent dental problems can occur.
There are various things you can do to help your child stop thumb sucking:
1. Reward your child and offer encouragement - For example, with a hug or praise to reinforce their decision to stop the habit.
2. Limit nagging - If children feel they are being nagged they will become defensive.
3. Mark their progress on a calendar - For example, place a star or a tick for each period (such as a day or week) that the child does not suck thumb or finger. Provide a special outing or a toy if the child gets through the period successfully.
4. Encourage bonding - For example, with a special toy.
5. Reminders - Give the child a mitten to wear as a reminder not to suck, or place unpleasant tasting nail paint (available from chemists) on the fingers or thumb. Placing a band aid over the thumb at bedtime is another reminder.
6. Offer distractions - While a child is watching tv, have toys available for children to play with. Sit with the child during this time and give a cuddle to help them not to suck. In the car, have toys available to keep children occupied.
7. Talk to your pediatrician and your child's dentist, who may recommend appropriate treatment that prevents thumb sucking.