Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Yamunanagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years male and I am suffering from asthma and it is our hereditary problem what should I do.
I am 21 years old female I am suffering from asthma plzz give me some suggestion because I can not take medicine because medicine react on my body very badly.
PREGNANCY--During pregnancy the severity of asthma often changes,and patient may require close follow up and adjustment of treatment.Pregnant patient with asthma are advised that greater risk is to their baby with poorly controlled asthma.Modern asthma medicine are safe for their baby and aggressive management of axacerbation of asthma is advised to prevent baby hypoxia.
SURGERY.--Airhyperresponsiveness,airflow limitation and hyper mucus secretion predisposes asthma patient to preoperative and post operative respiratory complication specially thoresic and upper abdominal surgery.
Lung funtion test are advised to assess severity of asthma.
RHINITS,SINUSITIS AND NASAL POLYP.
Rhinitis, sinusitis and nasal polyp can aggrevate asthma and require their treatment along with asthma care for better control.
adequate avoidence of occupational exposure is required besides regular management of asthma.
Respiratory infection increases asthma symtoms and infection if any should be treated.
GERD is 3 times more in asthma patient as compared to normal population and need proper assesment and treatment.
ASPIRIN INDUCED ASTHMA
About 28% of asthma patient have aspirin sensitivity and aggrevate asthma symtoms, so patient with asthma should avoid aspirin.
Anaphylaxis is a potentially life threatening situation which can mimic asthma and complicate asthma and need very urgent management
DR MC GUPTA MD RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
I am 25 years old. Facing breathing problem sometime or sometime continuous specially in very hot and cool weather. Sometime facing problem of chest pain and weakness of oxygen.
Hi, I'm suffering from dust allergy since from 8 years. Whenever I exposed to dust. I get sneezes continuously. If I use nasal spray. I will get relief for two or three days. Again the condition is same. And I'm effected with asthma too. And my nasals will block always. Only one nasal will open. I will get yellowish mucous from my nasals sometimes. Sir. Please suggest me what to do. I used homeopathy for 9 months. And that was worked good for sneezes. But my nasals is blocking. I'm not able to inhale air freely through my nasals. Only one nasal will work for inhale air. So please suggest me to get rid of this problem.
Sir, I am suffering in bronchitis asthma till 20 years and am also a sportsman in taekwondo discipline. Maximum time I am feeling very uneasy in morning hour at the time of exercise. What should take precautions in naturally, can you prescribe me?
My mother is 75 years old. She has health issue in which she feel stiffness in chest and a bit of spasm. She has a bit of bronchitis but she doesn't feel any problem in breathing. Please suggest some home remedies if any or anything that can be applied on chest when stiffness or spam occurs. Also suggest food to be taken and food to be avoided to avoid this condition.
I am asthma patient from last 8 years. I am having Seroflo 250 rotacaps twice a day and odimont lc 10 mg once a day. Please suggest me the specific tablet or expectorant which I can use for lifetime. I hate rotacaps and inhalers. Can you please help me with this ?
Can I follow Catsclaw medicine for immunity and Fluconazole plus loreal professional advance density shampoo for my hair fall and dry scalp problem? Please tell me any side effects if they have!
Last night I had tomatoes and suddenly I developed swelling on my hands and fingers. The swelling was more on the left hand and middle finger than right hand. Since morning the swelling has decreases abit but not completely gone. I feel abit swelling on the face under eyes. I had swelling before but it feels okay the next morning. But today I am having swelling. What could be reason of swelling? And if it is due to tomato allergy then how long does it stay?
Hello my 10 years old son is suffering from asthma. Usko din me do baar inhaler lene ko doctor ne btaya hi. Kya ye itne chote bache ke liye safe hi? iska koi side effect to nhi. Inhaler khale pet lete hi ya khana kha bhi le sakte hi. Or dono dose ke beech kitna gap hona chahiye. Please tell me soon.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.