Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Yamunanagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Mehta
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh MehtaYour feedback matters!
My immune system is very week. Any illness easily caught me. Like blood pressure .constipation. Viral. Skin problem. How I can improve it.
I have asthma and because EOF this I can't breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent it.
I have always cough and cold. I am suffering from allergy from dust and sun light. I have also feel like that fever. What should I do to prevent?
My Leg is paining My Wheel power is weak and my Immunity is also weak. Please suggest something good for me
My age is 27 years I am suffering from back pain for the last 6 months if I bend down I feel the pain and if go to third floor by stairs I get tired and feel like asthma.
Is it possible to cure dust allergy? I have taken many allopathic nosal sprays, when using sprays i will be allright, but if I stop using, running nose wont stop.Please help
I am suffering from chronic asthma. I am asthamic since I was a child. I take 2 capsules of Rotacaps each of Budecort 200 and Asthalin when I get asthmatic attacks. And I cannot perform any Cardio exercises to keep myself healthy. Please help.
Asthma, which occurs in adults and children, is a chronic inflammatory disorder of the airways characterized by reversible airflow obstruction. The airways become narrow and lungs become inflamed.
Both allergies and asthma runs in families. If you have family history of allergies or asthma, it is more likely that your child will have them.
Signs and symptoms of asthma in children:
Not all children have the same asthma symptoms, and these symptoms can vary from episode to episode in a same child. It’s characteristic features include wheezing (whistling sound when breathing in or out). Frequent coughing spells, which may occur during play, at night, or while laughing and crying etc.; usually, cough is non productive and non-paroxysmal; it may present with wheezing. Other symptoms includes: less energy during play, shortness of breath, tightened chest and neck muscles, feeling of weakness or tiredness.
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Cigarette smoke (including exposure to secondhand smoke)
- Air pollution
- Intense exercise
- Cold air
- Upper respiratory track infections.
Role of homeopathy in asthma in children.
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which tries to cure this disease, instead of trying to provide symptomatic relief. The correct homeopathic remedy can avert an acute crisis, while ongoing treatment will work to clear condition completely.
Homeopathy offers holistic treatment as it goes into root of problem and treat the source.
While dealing with the case of asthma, a homeopath not only records the symptoms of the disease but also studies the medical history, family history, physical and psychological characteristics (temperament) of the person. This helps to find the cause of precipitating factor and the hereditary tendency etc.
Now after ascertaining the symptoms and the cause, the homeopath finds the medicine which matches the symptoms as well as general characteristics of the patient. Such well selected remedy gives complete relief and cure without any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines for asthma in children:
There are number of medicines in homeopathy for asthma symptoms and it is not possible to list them all here, few leading remedies as follows:
- Natrum sulphuricum: this is a very useful remedy for asthma in both children and adults. There is difficulty in respiration that aggravates in damp, humid weather. There is severe cough that makes the child hold his chest as it hurts to cough. The onset of cold climatic condition triggers the asthma. Expectoration is greenish and copious.
- Tuberculinum: this is a useful remedy for asthma patients as it helps build up the immune system to try to prevent recurrent colds and chest infections which may precipitate asthma attacks.
- Blatta orientalist: this remedy is well suited in asthma symptoms such as aggravation of symptoms on exertion and ascending. Mouldy, damp environments worsen or trigger the asthma attract. There may also be allergy to mounds, mildew and rotting leaves.
- Ipecacuanha: if asthma is associated with nausea or vomiting then ipecacuanha could be indicated. Patient presents with a constant cough with gagging and vomiting. The symptoms are worse in warm humid weather.
- Sambucus niger: this remedy can be helpful particularly in childhood asthma. Especially indicated when asthma attack is worse at midnight. The asthmatic attack with marked perspiration, especially on waking.
- Other remedies includes asr alb, spongia, pulsatilla, sulphur, hyper-sulp, antim-tart etc. Selection of medicine varies from patient to patient. Therefore, it is always recommended to consult qualified homeopath for treating your individual case.