Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Yamunanagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avs RaviYour feedback matters!
Hi, my daughter is 2. 5 yrs old. She was suffering from mild stomach infection, for which hey ped gave her of (7. 5 ml twice a day) for 6 days starting from fri. Since yesterday night, she is complaining from sore throat. She is not able to intake any solid without pain in the throat. Earlier her ped had prescribed droxyl for sore throat. My question is can I give her droxyl now when she is already taking oflaxin for stomach infection? please advise.
My baby boy is going to be 6 months this 29 he' s on bf plus morning & night nan pro 1 please advice a schedule to start semi solids in how much quantity and gap if days or should I continue nan pro 2 or start packet milk
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
My brother is having a fever with hard cough, his age is 15 yrs. He is taking only homeopathic medicine. What should we do?
My Daughter suffering from abeniotic band syndrome. What is abeniotic band syndrome? What is causes of this syndrome? How can we protect our children from this syndrome?
My son is 15 months old. For the last one week he has developed a habit of getting irritated at anything for most of the times in a day and he keeps screeching. Also, he has started avoiding eatables and is not at all interested in taking food by any means. Is it normal in this period of infancy or he needs some kind of extra efforts from us. Please advise. Thanks,
I have a problem in chest allergy. There is some noise in cold like as a vessel. I take many allopathy medicine. Now take medicine from arogeoum centre. Please advise.
My baby is one year old. He got cold n cough almost about every week. After giving antibiotic he remains fine for 5-6days. But again he gets cold n cogh. Due to cough he doesn't take proper milk. And vomits. What should I do and how much milk should a one year old baby take.
My 11 months she is having cough from last 2 days and running nise as well giving Kufril LS drops 3 times a day .How many days it will take to recover any precaution need to be taken?
Sir mjhe pata karna h ki baby ko night mein sote tym dyper lagane chahiye ya nhi. Agar nhi toh diaper ke kya side effect hote hain. Please tell me.
My four year old daughter lost her appetite for few days what can I do? Some body says A to Z syrup is better for it. please help.
My child of 5 1/2 yrs has adenoid said by ent specialist has to be operated as soon as possible is it the only way not any other
My son is 3 days old. He was diagnosed with vsd with 9mm hole. The cardiologist said it will be closed as the child grows. If not, then there are medical procedures to help.
My son is 5 years old now a days he is becoming more thin and ziddi he will not listen to my words also even if I beat also he will not listen I consulted a doctor but still same what to do please suggest.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"
Type 2 diabetes (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body from processing sugar or glucose. The disorder causes insufficient production of the hormone Insulin (responsible for regulating sugar into the different parts of your body); or the body's failure to respond to the hormone produced. Although no cure is available for T2DM, there are several ways in which you can help prevent Type 2 diabetes in your child. These are:
1. Get your child to indulge in some physical activity - Spending about 60 minutes of the day on physical activity can help your child to ward off Type 2 diabetes. In terms of screen time, it shouldn't be over 2 hours a day. By doing so, he or she ends up building his or her muscles as well as gets rid of extra fat from the body. An active life would also help your child to maintain an optimal body weight with obesity being a cause of this form of diabetes. Whether it's a sport like swimming, cricket or basketball, or even walking and dancing, physical activity in any form can help in preventing your child from developing Type 2 diabetes.
2. Plan a well-balanced diet for your child - Encouraging your child to have healthy foods and making right food choices can also lower his or her chances of getting this metabolic disorder. Foods high in fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, lentils, fruits, and vegetables should be consumed. Similarly, foods low in trans and saturated fats like lean meat, chicken, yogurt and cheese should be included in your child's diet. Processed foods, as well as sugary drinks, should be no-no when it comes to your child's diet.
3. Adopting proper eating habits - It is not only making the right food choices that are important but eating right as well is vital for preventing the onset of diabetes. Having meals with fix portion sizes is a habit that you need to develop in your child. Ideally, half the plate should be filled with vegetables and fruits; a quarter with lean protein like chicken; and the remaining with whole grain. To accompany the meal, make your child have one cup of no-fat or low-fat milk. Desserts like ice cream and cookies should be allowed only once or twice a week.