Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in yamuna nagarr and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. varun goelYour feedback matters!
I met an accident one month back so I got stitches on my knee there is a bad scar on my knee what to do.
Iam very lean, my age is now 20, but I look like 7 years girl, My body is not gaining weight since from past 13 years, Iam very worried about that, all are making fun at me. My face looks like 20 years girl but my body looks like 7 years girl, Please help me out to gain weight with respect to my age and I want to structured perfectly.
What are the future implications for high uric acid content in blood. The person is friend who is having sedentary life, desk job, is obese and eats meat. He is currently not thinking about this high uric acid thing in a big way. The implications it may bring can be a eye opener for him.
I am 58 year old, from past two yr I am suffering allergic in throat, temporarily relief with tab cetrigine. Please advise.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a sever headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I'm 23 years old n weight 93 kg I'm getting period irregularities wat should I do for this I got regularly upto march . April I dint get may I took tablets june its almost end still I dint get please offer some quick remedy for me please.
Hi, I am 26 year old female from noida. From the past few days I am suffering from continuous headache which gets increases in the evening till I go to bed. In the morning time, I am feeling drizzling. In-spite of having complete sleep, this headache is not getting over. Please tell me reason and suggest something.
Muje last month 3 feb ko period aayatha aj 10 mar hogyi abhi tk ni aya pregnancy result b negative h please help me kya kru jisse period aajye pain b h.
Ive got strains in my teeth which is by florine water in my village will you help me out for this solution I ve done treatment but strains are not completely vanished.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.