Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in yamuna nagarr and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. varun goelYour feedback matters!
What are symptoms of dengue fever and how can we protect our self from dengue fever and precautionary measures.
I am 20 years old. I have a problem in teeth as like pain, sensitivity and other things. Please help me.
Small VSD L to R shunt. No surgery required as advised by cardiologist. Diabetes developed I hyperlipidemia & thyroid and also cervical spondiloysisin 2012. Taking medicine 4 all diseases I e metformin 850 mg BD cordrone100 mg OD& thyroxine 50 mg. Developed AF quoynatic associated with cardiac problems. Feeling weakness & woobling in nerves with burning feet& pharsthesis like situation nocturnal especially. BP always 120/80 h1ibc 6.3mg under At times palpitation.
I have pimples in my face. I have tried so many medicines. But it doesn't works. So please suggest me. What shall I do?
Generally my hairs gets broke .when I rub my beard I can see some hair from my beard also gets broken 3-4 beard hairs. What can I do .or is this a symptom of any disease related to hair?
I am 24 years old, am facing backpain, toe pain & sensation, what should I do for it. As my weight is 63.
Am suffered with fat accumulation in different parts of my body. And when I consult a doctor he instruct me to take surgery. Is there any other treatments for this rather than the surgery.
Hi! My mother is 46 years old! She got ankle injury since 2 weeks! We made x-ray in which ligaments have broken. She has been told to put POP. We had put this POP 4 days back but now it's become too lose .why is that? And what to do?
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.
Related Tip: "6 Must Know Beauty Tips for Oily Skin!"
I am 22 years old. In last few months I put on weight and now my weight is 75 above is my weight according to my age is ok and what should I do to reduce my weight.
I am adarsh kumar of 16 year old. I am have some pimples on my face since from 3 months. I go to doctor he said that it is infection. I do full treatment but now when I left his medicine some pimples again occurring on my face and on my back.
Question for Dermatologist. Recently past 2 months I have recurring painful boil eruption with pus one after another (not simultaneous) which when treated with hot fermentation subsides, but with a scar. I got my blood sugar checked- fasting and after and it was normal. What are the reasons? Till date 5-6 no eruptions have occurred Thanks
Hi sir this is naveen reddy. I am suffering with gas problem frequently. Please suggest some solution for this one.
Sir I have tried so much as prescribed by dieticians but weight not increased as I am 28 years old and weight is 45 kg.
This is a male sexual disorder whereby a male cannot maintain an erection of his penis during copulation.
Complete absence of any sexual desire. Coitus is possible with any women from timr to time but, not consistently. Ejaculation occur, coitus before or at the moment of contact of the penis with other the introitus or immediately after insertion. Erections occur, coitus is possible with some women, but not with other. Sexual desire is present, nocturnal emissions and spontaneous erections occurs, but a female partner cannot produce an erection. The penis is inserted into the vagina and coitus takes place, but ejaculation does not occurs.
Homeopathic medicines are able to cure impotency properly like sel, lyco, damiana etc and result in a good sexual life.