Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in yamuna nagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Disha GoyalYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, Mere danton me bhot jhanjhnahat hoti he jab me thanda pani peeta hu. Koi upay bataye. Please advise.
Sir, I hv gaps between my front upper teeth. I want to go for crowns. Bt I heard that crowns will cause tooth decay. What I should do?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.
I have jaw pain, clicking jaw, jaw deviation to left side on opening mouth, tightness of jaw muscle, neck pain, upper back pain etc. Now I am heavily feeling difficulty in swallowing air from my lower part of neck. I am feeling very very uncomfortable and unhappy. Please help me.
I had braces to close the gap between my front teeth and immediately after the braces came off I still had a mild gap, I have the hawley retainers which are active so will they close the remaining gap?
I have problem in my teeth. Sometimes I am getting pain while eating. My two tooth are brock by wall. But I am getting any pain of that. If there is any problems occur in future.
I have a problem of foul smell from mouth. Already consulted with local doctor but it is not cured. What I should do to avoid the smell?
I am 19 year old male. I have mouth ulcer from the age 10. I have it very often. Mostly I am having it all throgh the month. What should I do? I have gone through medical checkup and my reports are clean. Doctors say it will last upto certain age.
Hi, I am not able to open my mouth from last 7 to 8 years due to chewing of tobacco. Is there any possibility for resolve my problem?
Most people say that after drinking tea one shouldn't drink water as it effect tooth health. Is it true.
Hi, I use to drink warm water with lemon and jeera, I heard lemon makes damage the teeth enamel, if it is true, please suggest me any other drink that I can take to remove toxins everyday.
If you have a sore or an ulcer on your gums, avoid eating anything that can irritate the tissue. Stay away from spicy and acidic foods and drinks. This includes tomato juice and even colas. They have pHs in the range of five, which is acidic. What about orange juice? Make sure you dilute it with water. This reduces the acidic concentration, so the juice won’t burn when you drink it.