Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Yadgir and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan ReddyYour feedback matters!
What is the approximate cost of piles laser surgery in Gurgaon? And what other options are available except laser for external hemorrhoid?
I have eye vision problem now I am 22 year old. And my question is is there any need for wearing specs at this age for shortsighted person?
Sir, I feel mild fever, headache and laziness in the month of march-april every year. The checkup for fever shows negative. What is reason behind this. Thankusir.
Dear sir, I am 69 years old, first I find from Dr. I have an attack on left knee joint, due to austio arthritis, then after few years I feel severe pain around waist particularly at a point at my spine, in every morning I feel pain behind the neck and shoulder and arm joints, I have tested uric acid level is 3.20mg/lt (quatitative turbiidimetricimmunoassay for c reactive protin (c r p) and qualitative determination of rheumatoid arthritis (ra) test, result found negative (by latex aggi) other results are as follows hb% 10.6, total rbc3.57/total wbc count 6.400, neutrofils63% /lymphocytes34% monocytes 1%eocinophiils 2&/basophils 0% per cmm and erithrocyte sedimentation rate e, s. R 42mm ant glucose fasting 103.0 (uner medicine) mg % taking medicine for bp control. For pain I am taking one tab daily at 8 pm tryptomer 10 mg (amitriotyline hydrochloride tab ip) no significant improvement. Now tell me how to get releif of this various type of pain and oblige. Thank you, preferably homoeophatic treatment.
Hi I am 29 years old man, I have a mild symptoms of headache on morning frequently. Let me suggest how to cure it.
I am 63 year old. I developed a boil on the lower eye brow of right eye towards the temple. There is swelling and pain. What shall I do?
I have the problem with my face skin it became dark black on some part of face I want to know is it possible to make it fairer and what precaution I should avoid it more on my face skin.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.
I want to increase my height without any side effects when I was of 5 year's some problem occurred in my kidney (after a lot of medicine & biopsy) my kidney was normal and now all reports are normal but m taking defalfit medcein after 5 days all medicine will be stopped my father & brothers height is 5: 11 but mine is just 5: 6 so, I went to increases my height.
I am 21 years old. I am facing a problem related to stomach. It is happening from last 2 months. Now which medicine I should take during stomach pain?
I am 20 years old and I have a problem of acidity and my abdomen always has a bump because of the gas formed inside. So what should I do?
My tonsils are mostly enlarged often take Montek LC tab which also helps in sneezing fits is there some other treatment what could be the reason I was once treated after that my tonsils gave me problem.please help
I am 26 years old and I am from chandigarh. I am suffering from tonsils from last 15 months. I have to face this problem in every 15 days. It feels so painful and due to this I am also suffering from cough in chest. So please guide me what so I do? and what are the causes of tonsils and what are the precautions for that.
Lybrate | Dr. Jayashree Nayak speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY