Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Yadgir and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahadevi PatilYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food.
However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
1. Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat up food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
2. High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
3. Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
4. Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
5. Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.
I am 31 years old female. I have done pelvic usg and report has come out that large fibroids polyp in endometrium wall. What should I do? my haemoglobin rate is also very low. It' s 7. 8
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is the condition when a woman's sex hormone levels get imbalanced. This can cause women to have irregular periods and may also have an impact on their fertility. Women suffering from PCOS also tend to grow small cysts in their ovaries which can also lead to severe health problems like diabetes and heart disease, if left untreated.
What causes PCOS?
The exact cause of PCOS is not known. However, the condition may be triggered by hormonal imbalances and genetic factors. Women are more susceptible to developing this condition if their mother or a female family member also has the condition. Excessive production of androgen, which is a male sex hormone, may also lead to this condition. Women suffering from PCOS tend to have high levels of androgen. The formation of eggs and their release during ovulation can be delayed by high levels of androgen. High androgen levels may result from excess insulin present in the blood. Poor lifestyle and irregular eating habits contribute to obesity which intern leads to increased insulin resistance and hence delayed ovulation and irregular cycles leading to infertility.
What are the symptoms of PCOS?
The type of symptom in case of PCOS varies from person to person. Since PCOS is characterized by low levels of sex hormones, this condition may lead to symptoms such as:
- Excessive hair growth on stomach, face, chest, toes and thumbs
- The breast size starts to shrink
- There is a change in voice, making it deeper
- There is excessive loss of hair from your scalp
- Sometimes the face is filled with acne and the skin turns oily
- There are fertility problems like having trouble in ovulating or recurring miscarriages
- Frequent depression or mood swings
- Facing breathings problems while sleeping
I am having acnes & pimples on my face and I want my face clear in 7 days and I want small time period medication of homeopathy.
My relative sister is pregnant she have lot of pain and fever so much of weakness then what she to do get healthy and strong is she manage that problem.
It is not easy to deal with labor pains. According to scientists and doctors, labor pain is a very strong sensation that a woman experiences in her lifetime. Therefore, it is important to know some tips that will help you deal with the intense pain during labor. There are some practical tools, which will help you survive labor pains on both emotional and physical levels.
You just need to implement these tools during your labor.
- Focus on the current contraction: When you get a contraction, focus on it solely. Do not agonize on the contractions you had or do not feel scared thinking about the contractions that are yet to come. You just need to focus on the present contraction without thinking about anything else. Many women think about how long they have to push before they can meet the baby. The over thinking can worsen the pain. Therefore, you should be in the present moment.
- Breathe: A great tip of resisting labor pains is breathing. Various kinds of breathing techniques have been invented for labor. You can try some of those breathing techniques during your labor. If you don’t remember any particular breathing technique, you can also try everyday breathing during the contractions. Breathing lets your abdominal muscles relax and helps the baby descend faster.
- Try to relax: Whenever you encounter pain or stress, you tense all the muscles of your body, especially your abdominal muscles. It is important to relax during your labor pain. Although it is difficult, you should try to relax instead of getting tensed. It will make your labor smooth.
- Be in a comfortable place: You should be in a place where your labor must be comfortable for you. If you are not comfortable, you will be stressed and anxious, which in turn, will make it difficult for you. When you are in a comfortable place, you will be happier and your muscles will be more relaxed.
- Don’t worry: Instead of worrying about your entire labor experience, focus on the task at hand. When you don’t worry, you can process the contractions without being stressed. As a result, your body will also get less tired and your baby will come out faster. You need to channel your energy into pushing the baby rather than worrying and stressing.
If you follow these simple tips, you will be able to survive labor pains and give birth to a healthy baby. Nature has given women all the tools so that they can give birth to a baby naturally. You just need to trust your body and empower yourself by keeping these tips in your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Is there a need to do semen analysis or check the health of reproductive system before planning a baby. What food we both should start for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
I suffer from lower abdominal pain during periods.. Small cysts are detected in ovary. I get relief during medication. But after completing again d pain appears. What to do?
swelling of Semen have any side effect or not. During oral sex amount of Semen goes to digestion system. Does it have side effect if using Oran sex for prolong period?
White discharge like water since last 5 months not regular but coming back every 10 days interval. Now feeling little abdomen pain. No taste less sleep. Blood test and PAP smear test is normal. What to do. Have breast feeding baby of 2 year.
I am 20 years old female. I did hand job since age 14 year's and now I haven't feel and curiosity for sex on my pussy. Please help me out.
How treatment is carried out by Psychologist and Psychiatrist?
Hi! I am Dr. Priyanka Srivastava, practicing psychologist in Noida and with Lybrate. There are a lot of challenges, nowadays, that we all are facing regarding this concept of psychologist and psychiatrist. I am here to share, with most of the people in and around, the difference between these two. Psychologist, they are trained persons in the area of psychology with knowledge of human behavior and mind. They are the persons who can work in organizations, they are the ones who can be in the universities to teach the students but they are not trained in medicine. There are certain therapies which they usually apply to the patients. So, the patients those who come to them are generally scared that they are going to meet a psychologist.
So, kindly remove this notion as psychologists are there to help you out to move in the competitive world in the right fashion. They make you clear about the goals which they are at times confused about. So, we are not here to give you any medicines but psychiatrists are the one who are trained in medicine with the knowledge of human behavior. They are the ones who give you medicines. They are also the one who treats patients with depression, anxiety. At times, the patient needs both counseling as well as the medication.
Psychiatrists are the right one wherein you can approach both, medicine as well as other counseling is to be given by the psychologist. So you need not be apprehensive before meeting a psychologist. So, these are the challenges which we are facing every day. Whenever the patient enters, the patient says that, “will you be able to maintain the confidentiality of our identity?” Yes, it’s very true. We are here to maintain the confidentiality of each and every person because generally they feel that when they are meeting a psychologist, other people feel that they have some mental problem. So, it is not the mental problem, it is at times when we are confused about our state of mind and about our goals to achieve.
At times we get depressed because of certain situations, certain past experiences. At times, we have fear, anxiety of certain things. So, when we are not able to decide about ourselves, it is for that reason we are here to help you out and give you the directions without the medicines. So no medicines are provided by us. Medicines are only given to patients who are on an extreme level and that too by the psychiatrists. So, do not be anxious while coming to a psychologist, feel comfortable while meeting a psychologist.
For any further problems related to fear, anxiety, depression, and so on, you can consult me through online and offline mode on Lybrate. Thank you so much.
Normal butter and peanut butter are food spreads that are widely used by people across the globe. Both the butter variants vary in terms of their nutritional contents. While the normal butter is prepared from milk, peanut butter is prepared from roasted groundnuts.
Both the normal butter and the peanut butter varies in terms of nutritional values. Studies have shown that 100 grams of normal butter are equivalent to 720 kcal of energy. On the other hand, 100 grams of peanut butter possesses close to 520 kcal of energy in it. In terms of energy content, therefore, normal butter wins it by a long way.
The fat content of both the butter varies significantly. 100 grams serving of normal butter has a fat content of 81 grams. The same 100 grams of peanut butter has a fat content of 50 gram. It is, therefore, clearly evident that consumption of peanut butter makes more sense when it comes to less fat consumption.
When the protein levels were compared it was found that a general serving of 100 grams of normal butter fetches a mere 1 gram of protein whereas the same serving of peanut butter fetches 25 grams of protein. In terms of protein content too, peanut butter stands as a clear winner.
In light of the above fact, it might seem that consumption of peanut butter is a great idea but there is more than meets the eye:
Peanut butter contains omega 6 fats which are considered to be extremely unhealthy owing to its contribution to inflammation. Too much of omega 6 can lead to depression, obesity, lethargy etc. Since peanut has a ground connection, most of the times it has been found that peanut butter contains mycotoxins that eventually becomes a health hazard for many. Mycotoxins are also responsible for food allergies.
Normal butter has the following benefits:
Normal butter contains a component knows as the carotene. The latter is immensely beneficial for the body as the body can convert it to vitamin A and important antioxidants. Another component known as the Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLS has been found in normal butter. The latter is found to have quite a good impact when it terms to cancer mitigation. Butter also possesses HDL cholesterol which is known to be extremely beneficial for cardiac health.
This being said, peanut butter extracted from organic source can do a world of good to a person in terms of health. The organic source ensures that the butter produced doesn’t have added preservatives and extra sweetener. The latter especially helps by adding less fat and more protein to the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.