Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Shahapur . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BasavarajYour feedback matters!
What are the symptom of malaria, flu, fever, red soreye, danguefever, chickengunia, strong cough what shall I do.
My wife is pregnant of 06 month 01 month. Problem is that- she discharge on regular basis automatically. She has ejaculate with very thick and white thing. Is this normal thing or has some major problems. Her consultant doctor said this is normal thing. Kindly advice. DOB- 16-10-1987.
Hi I'm male or boys I have seen or heard people drinking lot type of shakes, smoothie, ice cream and lot type of dessert and they look or have fairer, clear and glowing skin how come they go to restaurants or hotels or lime normal cafe shop like McDonald's, star bucks and CCD and all and have or drink all this shakes, smoothies, and all dessert drinks and they look healthy and their face or skin looks fairer, clear, healthy and glowing is that true? Does drinking all this drinks or dessert makes our skin fairer, clear, healthy and glowing please tel me plz.
My mother is having cold and cough for the last 2 years and she has underwent though homeopathic treatment but no relief. Please advice the best remedy for the same. Thanks.
Hello sir please tell me hello sir how to lose my fat in 10 days please reply me IRA ma waiting your answer please reply me my screen very pile please reply me.
Hi I have just started working out. And I am 100 kg. I got to loose at least 30 kgs in 3 months. Please let me know a proper diet .i am hard core veg.
I m 31. My hair started greying when I was 28 amd so have to color it frequently which I know is harmful. Request your help.
I had pimples, acne and blackspot on my face. I was try lots of cream, medicine, homeopathic treatment but not get positive result kindly give me some tips to prevent it.
Hello doctor. I want to know does toenail removal cause pain? Does it hurt during removing toenail? Do doctors apply local anesthesia before removing toenail? How long will the anesthesia last? Will it hurt while removing toenail? My doctor asked that I need toe removal. please let me know does it hurt?
I have asthma. Is it good to use inhaler during asthma attack? If yes then which inhaler should I use the one that uses a gas pump or one with capsules?
Sir I have checked my testosterone test when I received reports than the testosterone level is 2.60 it should be between 2.80-8.00. The testosterone level is low. Sir what can I do for increase my testosterone level. Which medicine I should eat?
Sir mere baal bahut bahut jyda kamjoor ho Gye hai bcz of nightfall mujhe daily nightfall ho rha hai 2 month se sir jldi koi upaay bataye.
My age is 21, weight 47 kg, height 5 ft 11 inch. Very skinny. Don't do too much of exercise and take a lot of fast food and sleeping habit is fine also. I want to gain 70 kg total weight within 1-2 years. What should be my diet and exercise and sleeping habit?
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!