Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in eluru. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Trinadh ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old female. I had sex few days back, after which I experienced irritation, itching and pain in my vagina along with heavy white discharge. After 4 5 days pain, irritation and itching was over but am still having a lot of white discharge. Can you please tell me why is it happening? Also suggest any medicine.
32 year old female, working as salaried person: 1. Had fever with headache started on thursday - took 4 crocin advance tablets (Had periods for one day - wednesday-thursday, late by 15 days) 2. Friday - fever subsided, but headache with wet cough persistently there, took one levoflox 500 mg and ascoril cough syrup in the night 3. Saturday - today, same issue - headache with cough (took ascoril continuously after an hour, and levoflox 500 mg in the afternoon but not helping) When I cough head pains more.
Why I do not no I thinking about sex and last 2 year doing masturbate . I am not concentration on studies & job please help for suggestions.
Is it okay to have a foot fetishism? I have it and don't know how to tell a girl about this. Any treatment?
Sir have breathing problem from 3 months and chest heaviness and some times coughing. I am very disturbed with it. My test reports are. Esr-45 mm/hr. Eosinophilia-6.2 Hgb-11.9 Spirometry-mild obstruction as fev1/fvc reduces from 95 percent. Please suggest which disease it indicates.
My mom is 44 years old. Height 160 cm and weight is 76 kg. She is having varicose veins. Can you please suggest good workout for reducing her weight. Is brisk walking is good for reducing weight, then tell me the speed/km she want to walk and how much time to take walking?
I had a laser operation in last week for piles. I feel pain while motion & blood comes while motion Its very painful. Please suggest me some medicines which will help to reduce the pain. I am travelling to mahableshwar for honeymoon on day after tomorrow. Is it advisable to travel? & please advise me will the weather of mahabaleshwar will help le to recover fast?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have pcos for a long time. I am under regular followups. But I am facing anxiety and depression all the time, which has affected my sleep. I am facing it since a long time. What should I do?
Which is best with no side effect capsules to play longer sex and wich increase stamina. Its nly one time use please suggest me wich is easily available in the market.
Does junk food really harm our health. How junk food ham our health. Can we consume junk food regularly.
Sir mujh ko pails problem ho gye h mainey homeopathy treatment v karwaya par poori tarah teek nhi ho paya .m kabz se paresan hoon masaledar khana v nhi khata par tav v mujh ko problem ho gye .aajkal raat m nux vomika v le rha hoon .sath hi mujh ko sex problem v h females ko choote h mera jhad jata h .dubla patla hoon padhai m v teek hoon khan sona v teek rkakhta hoon koi homeopathy dawai batai please.
I am suffering from pcod. Low sugar and have clot in left side of brain. So I contraceptive pills are not allowed to me. Then what is the solution for pcod. My weight is increasing despite all efforts.
I have rashes on my back on the place where elastic of my undergarment is there. Which ointment should I apply and which medicine should I take?
The habit of thumb sucking is very common in many toddlers and babies, but often disturbs the parents to a great extent. Before dealing with this habit, it is very imperative for parents to understand the cause of this behavior. The tendency of thumb sucking is quite normal for the babies as it makes them feel comforting.
Problems that occur with thumb sucking
There are certain problems that occur if the baby develops the habit of prolonged thumb sucking. The problem that occurs mainly on sucking the thumb for longer time is with the teeth of the toddlers which may result in speech problems. Some babies get over this habit of thumb sucking on their own without any adverse after affects. However, sometimes prolonged thumb sucking may result in irritation on the skin or lead to peeling off of the skin, causing discomfort and pain to the child. There are chances that even the nails on the fingers grow in a crooked manner because of infection caused by thumb sucking.
How to get your child to leave thumb sucking habit?
- Parents must in any case not force their toddlers to stop this habit or get upset with them, as it can cause the toddler to develop this habit all the more.
- A child mainly sucks his thumb for comfort, and the habit can be stopped by diverting their mind and offering the child a soft toy or giving them a special blanket.
- It is better to give the toddler something to hold which makes him feel secure and comfortable.
- It is very important to assess whether it is a problem before stopping the habit of thumb sucking. But if the habit continues, it may affect the alignment of the teeth.
- It is always better to make use of ways like positive reinforcement and encouraging behavior change in your child. Parents must set up a reward system and take a note of the days the child does not suck his thumb. It is important that parents praise their child verbally and give them some reward at the end of the month.
- The best and simple way to quit the habit of thumb sucking is to cover the thumb with a thumb guard or mittens.
- The best way to help your child quit the habit would be to distract him or her and involve them in activities that would require the use of both the hands. Parents can keep their child busy by giving them puzzles or blocks to play. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.