Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Eluru and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Talluri SritejYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my eyes it blinks more than 40 times in a minuet I am in trouble my exams is on april what can I do sir.
Hi, My parents has just choose a girl for me for my marriage. But her parents have crossed eyes (strabismus). They have two siblings . Both have not crossed eyes. And I do not have crossed eyes. So if I marry that girl so is it possibility that our children have crossed eye.(Although I and that girl both have not crossed eyes). Please suggest answer asap. Thanks in advance.
I hv intense headache associated with eye pains. Intense headache at cortical region. Got fatigued even by simple walk.
I have blank eyes over three days what I do for this this question is for earning money on earntalktime.
I have two problems First is regarding my eyes. I feel pain in eyes while using mobile or while driving in evening? Second one I have some fat on my tummy how to reduce it?
My eye sight is 1.25. The doctor advise me to wear glass. But I dnt want. If m not wear d glass, did the eye sight no. Goes high? Bz most pple tell that the glass is nt a solution. The no. Goes high. please give suggestion.
I am 21 year old man and I have the problem in my eyes from last 3 years. Every night its get so red and its pained. I use drop from a year but its costly for me. Please give me some advice what I can do for my eyes. I am so afraid
I am 20 year old. I have an headache since last month. I have visited the ophthalmologist and my family doc. Problems - Right side of head paining. Eyes pain. Less light irritates quickly. Headache. Reading problems when material is near (have to remove specs ). Kindly suggest.
I m 27 yrs old female. I did lasic operation of my eyes. Before 4 years, some times suffering from headache. Is it due to lasic operation? now my eyesight is clear bt paining in head is very much.
My eyes are paining from last one month it's watering constantly and coming very lot what I have to do please tell me I m so much suffering can't see light also and can't see dark also.
My daughter is 15 month old.I think she is havin conjective virus.Her eyes are little bit red n water flowing continuously n little white is getting dischared from eyes.So can i give kitmox eye drop.Composition is Moxifloxacin hydrochloride i.P equivalent to moxifloxacin aqueoous buffered vehicle.
Eyes are very important organs as they provide you with the ability to process visual detail and detect light. However, because your eyes are exposed to harsh climate and pollutants, they can get spoilt. Here are a few basic tips you can follow to take care of your eyes:
- Eye yoga: Eye Yoga is an ancient method of relaxing your eyes and is also known as “palming”. All you need to do is cup your palms and place them over closed eyes in a way wherein your fingertips are touching your forehead. This helps in blocking out light completely. While cupping your eyes, take long, deep breaths which can help relax your eyes and mind.
- Eat healthy: It is important to eat healthy in order to maintain healthy eyes. Medical practitioners believe that vitamins have anti oxidants which slow down age related problems in the eye. You should be eating foods rich in Vitamin A, C and E, Zinc rich foods and foods with folic acid. Food items such as carrots, lettuce, spinach and kale can help in keeping your eyes healthy for longer.
- Wear dark sunglasses: Every time your eyes are exposed to the sun, they have to tolerate the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays. The ultraviolet rays can prove to be very damaging for your eyes as they affect the optic nerve. Hence, you should always wear dark coloured sunglasses in the sun to protect your eyes.
- Take breaks: Staring at a computer screen or a mobile screen all day can prove to be very harmful to your eyes. According to a study, when you stare a screen for too long, you blink lesser. This can lead to dry eyes.
- Get required rest: It is important to rest your eyes and free them of the strain they endure daily. Hence, you should aim to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep time daily to give them the required rest time.
- Quit smoking: Smoking cigarettes can be harmful for your eyes as it increases chances of macular degeneration and cataracts. Smoking also increases chances of optic nerve damage as it impairs blood circulation to the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.