Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Eluru and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa Rao LYour feedback matters!
I have headache like migraine pain I don't want to use medicines, whether it is possible to get out of it any other ways possible?
Hello, I am shail yadav I want to sak a question related to my health. Sir, actually I am suffering from weaknesses from last four five year, I have taken medicine for feeling appetite but medicine get side effects as result in pimples on my face. So, please tell me how to cure myself, how I become healthy please tell me.
Hii sir. Today during motion 1st time blood come 3 to 5 ml I think. Why? Any problem is there pls tell me.
I am 34 year old male I m suffering from high blood pressure measuring around 95/140 what changes should I do to bring it to normal without least medical care. I m a sale executive so I need to travel everyday 5 to 6 hrs within the city.
I am 17 years old boy. I am suffering from seborrheic dermatitis in scalp. My dermatologist has advice me to stop oiling your hair. Please tell me that hair oil is bad for seborrheic dermatitis?
I am Abhi Sarkar. I am 18 years old. I am facing a great problem of hair losing. May I use any kind of oil suggested by any doct. If not then what should I do? Please suggest me.
Being a sikh, I tie my beard with a thread but it has lead to my jawline becoming out of shape.My lower jaw is forcing the upper jaw and teeth are now protruding and lower jaw is getting squeezed. Can this be rectified ? What is the cost involved?
Dull skin may occur due to multiple reasons such as lifestyle factors and other environmental factors. It makes you look tired and older; this is due to the presence of dead cells on the skin which does not allow the light to reflect properly off your skin. Facials are very helpful in getting rid of dull skin by improving your complexion and circulation. It cleans the pores, removes dead cells, making you look your age, or even younger.
Here are some facial treatments for various skin types:
- If oily skin is your woe: If you have oily skin, you can exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating jelly that contains vanilla and alginate (also known as alginic acid) that removes impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. You can also use a face mask that consists of clay and align (chemical extracted from brown seaweed) that helps in preserving the skin moisture and tightening the pores on your skin. The procedures help in getting rid of impurities and have a soothing effect on the skin as well.
- Fight dry skin: Dry skin problems, such as wrinkles necessitate a hydrate and restore facial. This begins with an exfoliation to remove the dead cells from the topmost layer (epidermis) of the skin. Once the facial is complete, a massage cream is applied that helps in regenerating new skin cells. A vitamin C serum is then applied to make your skin supple and moisturized.
- For combination skin: If you are a person who has the worst of both worlds; dry and oily, then you should opt for a procedure that treats both at one go. A balancing facial that exfoliates the skin using ‘micro-dermabrasion’ (a procedure that involves spraying crystals with exfoliative properties on the face in order to eliminate dead cells of the epidermis) and using a serum to add nourishment to your skin can prove to be very effective. This procedure results in a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Skin that has been affected by the sun: For skin that has been affected by the sun, you can opt for a de-tan facial that will remove the dullness of your skin. Micro dermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin and then a de-tan process is done. Aloe Vera is used to soothe and moisturize the skin followed by application of a Vitamin C serum. A face mask with applied to lighten the complexion of the skin. This is also applicable for skin that has been affected by pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi I have mouth stink problem from long time day by day its its getting more I m doing f brush 2 times I have changed so many tooth brush, tooth paste mouths wash its not effected please send me good advise. I don't want go for any treatment if one time will go for doctor problems started day by day so help me its look so bad when I open my mouth in anyone.
May I know why pimples occur. I am 18 years old and facing this problem since 4 years. Please help me and let me know what steps should I take to prevent it. My face is oily. And I use garnier men acne fight face wash as a washing agent. And I have also black point white points after pimple.
I am 27 years old I have mental problem. I always think negative, For that I am always feel depressed.
I am obessed . I can't stay without rice at least once a meal. I need to reduce my abs and stay fit. Kindly suggest the right diet for me. My height is 5 ft and I am 57kg.
Is there a chance of getting pregnant even after use of condom during sex? What can be done to check it and stop it. My friend is not getting her periods since 3 days after her date. She is 20 years old. Please help.
I am getting nervous when I stand In front of stage and say something my heart beat increase. What should I do?
Here are the hair types your shampoo must match with-
1) Rough or Dry Hair: Hair that are moisture less and rough to touch and a scalp that is dry need an intensely moisturising shampoo. Check the label for ‘moisturizing’ 'replenishing' shampoo and scan the ingredient list for natural oils, which are absorbed by hair. A coconut or sesame oil base is ideal. Also very moisturising are avocado oil, grape seed oil, and argan oil.
2) Oily Hair: An oily scalp makes your hair look sticky all the time. A non-creamy and non-moisturising shampoo is ideal to pick. Usually oily hair is accompanied by a dandruff problem. An anti-dandruff shampoo would be ideal in such cases. Check an anti-dandruff shampoo for the following ingredients like ketoconazole, zinc pyrithione, or selenium sulphide.
3) Thin or Fine Hair: These are the kind of hair that looks very sparse. Fine hair has thin strands and therefore need a volumizing shampoo to add body to the hair.
4) Wavy/Curly Hair: Curly or deeply wavy hair tends to be unmanageable. They also tend to look damaged. Such hair needs a shampoo which can contain their tendency to scatter. A shampoo which conditions works well usually. Also look for 'Damage repair' on the label.
5) Chemically treated hair: If you have treated your hair with colour or other texture altering procedures like straightening or perming you must pick a shampoo which says it is for 'colour-treated' hair. Such shampoos are mild and prevent further damage.
However, even after you spot the right match of shampoo for your hair type, you must ensure that it suits your hair well. Do not stop searching until you find the one that makes your hair look and feel perfect. If you have already followed the above advice, but have not been satisfied, click on Consult Privately to ask me a question and I can suggest you something else as per your needs.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.