Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Eluru and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivasa Rao LYour feedback matters!
Hello. Sir height badhane ke liye kya krna chahiye 5" 2 h par kafi tym se bada nahi rahi h block ho gyi h.
I'm 25 years old male suffering from back pain as my spinal disc got slipped in an accident. The pain is unbearable, used several pain killer's, oils for massage but could not get relief. Kindly let me know I any solution available for it. Thanx.
I am missing hair quickly. I tried all type of shampoos but not a effect a try so can I do else please help.
I am 52 years old. For last seven to eight months I gradually lost 6 kg weight though for last 27 yes I was maintaining 69 Kg and today I am 63 KGS. I was feeling week and I had got my medical done and all parameters were within limits that included chest X ray, ECG, CBC, sugar, cholesterol etc. though I am feeling better and the weekends etc has gone but Some one suggested me to take thyroid profile test and the result is as given. T3 Total 3.56, T4 Total 23.20 and TSH <0.01 which is beyond limits. Pl tell me what should I do to get these values corrected. Also how bad it is? Pl advice. I am worried.
I am male 32 years married. Having good relationship with wife since 4 years. In my office I have crush on an another married girl and it's one sided. It's small office and whenever I try to avoid speaking or looking at her I get stressed. I always keep thinking sometime she will also have crush on me. I know i am wrong but how to tackle situation. I am Not even able to sleep properly. Always have headache.
I came to know that Brim Stone is used for Hair grow. May I know the composition of it? And how to use it.
What are the symptoms of asthma? What are the simple remedial measures that can be taken at an early stage to prevent its intensity?
How to control my hair loss. I have many oil use but hair fall as usual and my hair so week and ruff and dandruff. And side hair line is totally loss and no hair growth. And what about this medicine "Trichoton forte & Zinfate zinc sulphate tablets" My reference is all of Ayurveda ,allopathy, Homeopathy and other etc but useful and resultfull any treatment & medicine.
I can't sleep without taking alcohol in the night. Thereafter also weakup after 3 to 4 he's only. What can I do for sound sleep without taking alcohol in the night for at least 7 hrs.
Sir/Madam, aged 39 years from Tilak Nagar, Delhi. I am an accountant Weight 72 kg. Height 5.8" I am suffering from Negative thoughts, mood swings. For this I have taken Fluvo for six months (Nov'15 to May'16). It helped me lot but due to Lever Abscess in June 16 I have to stopped the medicine. Now from last one month I again feeling depressed.
Sir I have facing skin problem from 4 years, so I have consulted doctor for that, there I have got one cream called tretinorite so later I found that it is harmful for face it can be used only for couple of weeks, so now my skin colour changed to my past, and my body colour differs a lot to my face my childhood days of skin is white now what the reason for this change ,sir (madam) can you help me what cream or medicine should apply on my face, my skin type is oily skin, please prefer me a useful medicine that suits my face,
I am 17 year old boy and I have dummy school because I am preparing for IITJEE and do not do any exercise, many times I always feel insecure outside home in front of any one else and I think I think off too much to be dominant on others but I can't do it naturally , I try to think how to behave and thats why I don't behave normally .My brain is getting tired to do that artificially all the time .i too much for every thing ,how should I divert my brain from it (its also affecting my studies ) I am getting low confident ,and I sleep very late like at 2o clock and wake up at 10 o clock because I am addicted to facebook. Please help me (i also do masturbation)
Sir but 3/5 protection to penis is okay to avoid hiv ?though I have some small nonbleeding pimple on shaft of penis. I'm very nervous bcoz I don't know whether vaginal fluid was contact with that or not.
I am 54 years I have black scars on my both cheeks and neck. Also my figures frequently get cracked with severe pain because of the same I cannot use soap on hand while in get increased Kindly advise me.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.