Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in eluru. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.Sailaja
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. B.SailajaYour feedback matters!
I an 42 years old female. I have two boys one 15 years old and one 10 years. Both the deliveries were c section. I am suffering from lower back ache since the birth of my first child and I have this belief that my anesthetic had injected me on my lower back, due to which I am having this pain. So how true is it?
I am suffering from hair fall. I am using head and shoulder damage therapy. Pls suggest me to how to stop this.
2 days back I got hit with rickshaw and wheel pulled over my left feet. Now I am having pain in my ankle sole region and last two finger pain is not regular it occur when I walk long distance. And lye down to take rest.
I am 46 years old male. I do regular strength work out in gym. I am feeling pain in my left leg hamstring during 215 lbs deadlift. Pl suggest.
I am 39 years old woman. I am suffering from back pain. I am a working woman. I sit in office about 6 to 8 hours. Doctor told that I am suffering from sciacita. What should I do? what is the best exercise for sciatica. What is the medicine and proper food for healthy bone?
Sciatic pain, pain in knees and back and sever pain in legs. Wat to do? Please suggest medicine for complete cure.
I have pain in right leg just down to knee, if I stand for long time I can't bend my legs, to sit down the floor also, please prescribe any medicine can get relief from the pain.
There is a problem of back pain. It only happens at dawn time but at morning it feels normal. Is it a symbol of spondylitis or gas?
If you are the on the wrong side of your fifties, then you will know the importance of regular checkups to the orthopedist. Aging related physical changes such as greying hair and wrinkles are a few things that you can cope with easily, however, when it comes to the health of your bones and muscles, you need to be very careful. You need to be particular about being active, as it can help reverse or reduce the risks of most of the bone disorders that you may suffer from. Ageing affects both the muscles and bones, but not always in the same manner. So, it is important that you understand how each is affected by ageing.
Changes in your muscles due to aging
As you age, your muscles tend to lose strength and size. This can make you prone to fatigue, weakness and a decrease in your tolerance levels to exercise. The various factors that play a role in this are:
- Modifications in your nervous system can impair the ability of the muscle to contract.
- The muscle fibers in the body reduce both in size and number.
- The replacement rate of the muscle tissue in the body falls.
Changes in your bones due to aging
Ageing impacts the structure of the bone and leads to a loss of the bone tissue. Aging causes low bone mass, thus rendering them weak. This means a simple fall can have a serious effect on your bones.
The various causes that can bring about these changes are:
- Loss of vital minerals such as calcium
- Being physically inactive
- Undergoing hormonal changes in the body such as menopause, wherein the body loses minerals from the bone tissues. In case of men, progressive decline of sex hormones can lead to changes in the bone structure.
Common conditions that affect your musculoskeletal system in your old age:
- Osteoporosis: This disorder results from a loss of bone density resulting in fragile bones. This makes the bones highly susceptible to fractures and breakage.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: An autoimmune disorder that usually develops after the age of 40; here, the immune system of the body attacks the body tissues, thus leading to inflammation in your joints.
- Osteoarthritis: It is a disorder of the joints which is caused by deterioration of the cartilage that cushions the joints.