Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in RISOD . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmesh ButteYour feedback matters!
I have red eye from I week and also itch and irritation. I used eye drops but no relief. Sir what I should do.
I am 28 years old before one month my left side body is not working because of high stress. Now I m ok but every 2 days I have headache what can I do.
I am 33 years old female .from past 6 months my hair started greying nd hair fall is more nd it become very dry .ccan you pls suggest any home made remedy nd good shampoo.
She is 60 years old and 85 kg. Due to fat she can't walk . She take's honey lemon Luke warm water regularly BT no effect. She can't exercise due to age. please suggest drug to reduce fat without any side effect.
My hairs are dry and rough and splitents are also there so what shal I have to do please suggest me.
My wife has taken Kit to remove pregnancy. However she was having high bleeding so we got ultrasound done in which there is a piece of 10 mm still left. We went to a doctor she has given medicine. 1- Prestkind 2nd- Lupicef 200 mg for 4 days now after taking its again bleeding high and stomach pain, Blood is coming little thin. How long will be high bleeding.
I have red eyes some last four and five days and I am vry scad for my eyes and very sad so please tell me what I do for eyes please give me a suggestion soon.
Hi doctor, my mom is 53 years old and she started behaving quite different from 2 or 3 years back. My mother and father also got divorced 10years ago but later they reunited. Now I am very sad that she has changed. Changes are she has paranoia. She doesn't mingle with people, doesn't eat food given by any person. She eat only food cooked by herself. She doesn't believe any person. Kindly suggest me what I should do. Thank you.
I have a daughter who is 12years old she is fair in complexion but her neck and underarms are vey dark black I mean please help.
I am having blisters on my back area near my spine, it gives me a lot of pain and burning sensation. I have consulted a skin specialist who diagnosed it as Herpes Zoster. I have been prescribed Valcet 1000 mg thrice a day for 5 days. Emanzen D twice a day for 5 days. Fusiate cream to be applied on blisters twice a day for 5 days. Kivical lotion once every day at night. He did not do any tests for the same. Just manually verification and all these medicines were prescribed. For the last 3 days I have taken these medicines but not any great results yet. Are there any tests which needs to be done for the same to confirm the disease?
How to make semen in the body. Please tell me steps. And also tell to make 1 ml semen how long days taken in body.
A menstrual cramp is something which every woman complains of for a day or two every month. Menstrual cramps are usually the pains felt in the lower abdomen, which can occur both before and during a woman's menstrual period. These cramps are caused by a hormone called prostaglandin that causes the uterine muscles to contract during menstruation. When the uterus contracts to shed its natural lining during your period it releases a hormone called prostaglandins which causes pain and inflammation. So higher the level of prostaglandins more severe the menstrual cramps.
It might be just a minor discomfort for some, but for others it can be severe. The symptoms of menstrual cramps include pain in the abdomen, pressure in the abdomen and pain in the hips, lower back, and inner thighs as well. However, if the cramps are severe you might have an upset stomach, loose stools and vomiting too.
Three out of four women experience menstrual pains and every one out of 10 women experiences severe cramps. Here are few remedies that might help in relieving the pain:
- Exercise, brisk walking or any type of physical activity can help to ease your belly pain as by being physically active your body pumps more blood, which helps in releasing endorphins to counteract the prostaglandins and reduce your cramps.
- Apply heat on the lower abdomen or the area where you feel the pain as it helps to relax the contracting muscles in your uterus.
- Improve your diet by reducing fat and increasing vegetables. However, avoid foods that contain caffeine and salt.
- Take a warm bath as it may also provide some relief.
- Add ginger in your food as it helps in lowering the levels of the pain-causing prostaglandins.
- Drink chamomile tea at least three times a day.
- Take fish oil supplements, vitamin B1 or both.
- Make sure to get enough vitamin D.
- Have an orgasm as it releases endorphins which has a pain-relieving effect and helps in boosting your mood as well.
- Include more dietary magnesium such as dry almonds and boiled spinach as it helps to ease the pain of cramps.
- Acupuncture also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Take a safe painkiller to reduce pain.
- Birth control pills may help relieve painful cramps, but they do come with side effects which may include spotting, breast tenderness, nausea and low sex drive.
- Refrain yourself from smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Finally, have appropriate rest.
Note: If you still do not get any relief despite trying some of these options then you must visit your doctor to rule out more serious health issues as the menstrual cramps are sometimes caused or worsened by other conditions and any sort of medications for such cramps are to be taken after consulting a Gynaecologist.