Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Washim and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat TukaramYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and I am loosing my hair, full of dandruff and boils are coming. It pains when I touch. What shall I do? If you can help me i'll be glad and thankful to you.
My age is 23 years old I am having 4 month baby I am in my mother -in -law's home my husband is in abroad they are treating me too bad giving me too much work and not giving me food properly too much tension too much stress my baby also crying too much only I have to do all things my life is become hell I have no supports I have no parents and not any relation. I am in stress and tension what to do?
Sir I am 30 year old male. I am suffering from dandruff and hair loss from last two years. Dandruff left with dead skin patches and itching. Hair fall reducing my hair density means hair thinning. Please suggest to stop hair fall. Can I use Biotin Tablets (Healthvit Biotin (Hair, Skin.
She have a Problem with Headache. The main problem is when she get headache, She is Feeling to Vomit and after some time of Headache she Vomits a lot and when She wake up in the Morning, She Finds a Swelling Eyes. Its repeated 2-3 times in a Month. Previously She had a problem with Sweating so Doc prescribe her a medicine which name is Tryptomer 25. Now the problem is in the worst condition that's why She Consulted a Neurologist, He Said that just Consult a gastroenterologist, She Also consulted but the Doc is not good he Said Just Do ultrasound, In ultrasound he find nothing and after then he Suddenly said that you intestine to worsen that's why you have to do endoscopy .But she has a fear of endoscopy. So she told to the Doc to prescribe some medicine for her but Doc get angry and wrote Some medicine with the words nothing will cure. Its a shameless version Now She got Depress with the words and problem is now as it is. Please Suggest the best for her. Thanking You.
I am a student studying in class 12. I am in continuous from last 3 months. Due to this stress I am not able to concentrate on my studies and also sometimes I become very aggressive. I am not able to focus on anything. Also I suffer from continuous headache. Please help!
My husband donated blood 3 days back. Now the entire skin in that area has turned reddish blue. What should I do?
My mother age 58 years is suffering from hyper thyroid for last 4 years and as on date is taking methimaze 5mg, telesta h, indral 20 mg per day. Two times medicine is stopped and thyroid relapse. Now doctors advise for iodine therapy. But my mother did not want to take that therapy and want to take medicines as stated above with regular timely checkups. Please advise wheather above medicine is safe with regular timely checkups of thyroid levels or iodine therapy is must.
Hallo sir, mere teeth par yellow color jam gya hai me har din brush karta hu lekin color nahi hat rha to me kya Karu? Any advice please.
Hello, I am not able to walk properly due to a severe back ache. I got this ache after studying for a year without any exercise. Can you please help me to find some good ointment or spray for a quick solution to my problem?
Hello doctor, I'm suffering from head pimples problem from 2 last two year. I have consulted with many doctors and taken preferred medicine, but results is not good. And with the head pimples I'm loosing my hair too much, found too much flakes on hair roots, so please give me the best solution for this.
I hav some huge pores and holes in my face. My face turned black whiling going out. I use sunscreen but nothing happened. I lost my skin glowness. How I get remedy from all of these. My skin is tanned due to it. Not mention any ayurvedic medicines.
In today’s world, we are going back to basics with a conscious effort to eat organically grown and home cooked food for a fit body. This is due to the fact that there has been a revival of many age old wellness movements like Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient medical field that relies on the use of massages, oils and herbs for the resolution of various ailments. As per Ayurveda and other arms of holistic medical fields, green tea is an ingredient that is highly beneficial for the health.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of green tea:
- Antioxidants and Bioactive Compounds: Green tea consists of a number of bioactive compounds that can improve one’s health. These bioactive compounds include polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins which are best known as antioxidants. The formation of free radicals in the body is curbed by these substances which can further prevent aging and other ailments. The EGCG or Epigallocatechin Gallate is one of the most powerful antioxidants that can be found easily in green tea.
- Brain Function: There are also a number of brain boosting minerals and compounds found in green tea. These substances improve the brain function and keep away the signs of aging when it comes to this area. Caffeine is one of the key ingredients in green tea. This ingredient acts as a vital stimulant, which keeps the brain well functioning. Also, it has a positive effect on the neurons and neurotransmitters that are released by the brain. These neurotransmitters include dopamine and norepinephrine. In this way, green tea also reduces the risk of falling prey to conditions like Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Fat Burning: Green tea is an excellent fat burning supplement that is fast gaining popularity in the weight management market. The various elements of green tea help in boosting the rate of metabolism and increasing the fat burning process. This is due to the fact that it increases the expenditure of energy to a great degree. Green tea is also credited with the mobilisation of various fatty acids that can be found in the fat tissue of the body.
- Cancer: Green tea also reduces the risk of cancer because it has a number of antioxidants. It helps in the prevention of various kinds of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and even colorectal cancer.
- Dental Health: The substances that are found in green tea help in killing bacteria before it can infect one’s mouth. So, apart from cleaning the digestive system of various toxins, it also prevents plaque formation and tooth decay. It keeps dangerous bacteria like Streptococci Mutans away from the mouth and lowers the risk of caries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.