Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Wardha and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Swapnil Wahane WahaneYour feedback matters!
I have brown spot on my face and my body is too week .face is also very week .plzz suggest me any medicine.
I have not able to achieve clear skin instead of following good food habits and exercise. I ve been also using a good sunscreen but to no effect. My skin looks dark and dull as compare to my original skin. Please help.
I am 22 year old boy, first I used to be looks fairer my skin is white and face but I do not know why my face brightness is decreasing day by day.
I am facing skin red rashes from 7 days, I am used some tablets but no use, I am facing problem still please advice.
I'm 23 old male. Sir from 6 months I have noticed black dots on my cheeks and Nose. Please suggest some medicine or ointment.
1st question sir Now a days here summer. So I am getting black skin. And dull face How to overcome with my original colour.? Basically I am white. 2nd question. At the age of 18 I got over hair loss. It'scontinually3 years. Till now not stopped. I consulting doctor.. He said lack of iron sakthi. So he made injection for iron power. Every 10 days he will do that. Then he give shampoo named" Ketzi" (ketoconazole &zinc pyrithione medicated shampoo) An then he gave tablets. (mrng two tablets. 1. Rejuhair 2. Frineset. And then He give solution. MINTOP (minoxidiltopical solution usp 2% Mmm. I am using all these. But I getting hair loss till now. Pls tell what I have to do. Give me life pls. I love my hairs. SME times getting over hair loss. Pls tell I will use this or not? What I have to do? Tell me pls.
Hi I am suffering from skin problem in underwear area between thighs. This is due to rubbing of thighs while walking. Please help me how to control this.
Hi doctors my name is vijay and I have an oily skin and as I play tennis and because of the over sweat I get an oily skin. THere are any natural remedies other than just washing my face often and I have to prevent it permanently cause I look horrible if my face looks in a oily way.
I have black spots on backside So many people are seen and asking, and said go to consult doctor, and have not much enough money, so what I am doing.
Hello doctor. I'm saranya 29years old. I've a oily skin & very acne problem. I've tried all the counter medicines & peels. I suffer from cystic acne & have it in my body also. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks in advance.
What should be the duration of hoemopathic medicine for fissures. I am 47 years old. More than 10 years old fissure but showing results with hoemopathic in the last 3 months. Please help.
Hii I am a 21 years old female and I have dry skin and I had a little bit of pimples and iam always felt to b dryness and I used a OLAY cream and Fair lovely cream. And my skin colour is black and I didn't get any shiningness and colour from it what can I do?
Its paining and drops of blood is coming from my anus when I go to shit. From past 15 days it is happening I am not able to control the pain. Please suggest me some medication or what should be done.
Actually I have little facial hair and lot of dark circles and spots on my face. How to remove or reduce it.
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor.