Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Wardha. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal LandgeYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/ madam, I am a 46 years old unmarried guy. Is there a alternative to sex apart from masturbating, marriage, prostitutes. Rgds, Monty.
Sir / madam, I am 66 years of age. My right ear drum has a small hole and I am advised for tympanoplasty. But as I could not get enough time I could not undergo the operation. In the meanwhile I was called to bangalore by my daughter to look after my grand son as she came back to india from germany. Here the same ear is continuously watering and pus is coming out. The doctor here although gave me medicine, but it has not subsided. Please advise me strong medicine to stop the oozing, before I go back to mumbai by the end of this month. The medicine prescribed is i) tab. Taxim - o 1 bd, ii) neosporin - h ear drops ( which are not available anywhere ) / candibiotic ear drops, iii) tab lorfast am 1 at night and iv) nasiion nasal drops. Please advise thanks, with regards.
Am suffering from severe head ache from 2 days I used around 3 tablets but of no use. Please tell me what should i do?
I am consistently having boils in intergluteal cleft, I left it to heal itself but it's been over 2 months still they are persistent. Please kindly advice medical cure for this.
I am a 20 years old and I am facing headache problem regularly due to late night study. How to get rid of these?
Which will be right diet after a regular exercise of around 2 hours which includes 5000 meters walking swimming and playing volleyball.
Dear doctors, I have uric acid problem which comes in the report with 8.29 mg. Is higher uric acid is effect on our body or not. Most of time I eat lots of curd. Kya muje dahi nhi khana chahiye. I take some medicine like: 1. ACCECLOWOC-P 2. FBX 80.
5 Reasons your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution.