Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Wardha. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal LandgeYour feedback matters!
I don't know why I don't feel to have sex. It seems I have lost sexual power. Some time happen night fall twice in a month bad dream always. Suggest.
For some days I have mild pain in my head right side, back, cause my daily life style very much weak & in low pressure, my eye sight power also change & I consult optimist fr new powers. Recently, my father, passed away, is this is stress, troma, or else, did I rqd numerology treatment fr this?
I am 23 year old male suffering with severe headache, fever and vomiting. And some affected with flum in lungs. Please advice me. I just tried many remedies at home but no use. What should I do? Advice me to get out of it early.
Hi am abani, I have a bad habit that is late night sleep. I want to avoid that. It's increase my depression.
What is the home remedies of schizophrenia and Alzheimer's disease? This question is for my father, who is 70 years old.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'