Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Wardha. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip SaneYour feedback matters!
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.
I am 32 years old. I am feeling that I am losing hair on my eyebrows. And my skin colour is little darkened. Could please tell me the possible reasons for this?
I have a tan skin but I am not expose to sun as I work in a night shift. Kindly suggest a natural remedy or an ointment. Thank you.
Iam suffering vth a pimples on my face can you suggest me a treatment which can I prevent my problem I hope you can suggest me a tips also thank you.
I am 21 yrs old. I have been suffering from white marks on my face 5 only. I consulted a homeopathy doctor. He is teeling the problem is about heat in body. How to overcome the problem.
Please help me to control my hair getting more white. I have more than 20+ white hair:(I feel very uncomfortable to open my hair especially at party or function time. Mostly the white hair is front.
My hairs are falling too much from last 2 years presently I am 19 years old and want some medical help at earliest without sude effect. Problem is that hair are growing but fall veey soon after growing.
I have black dark circle under my eyes and they are visible from distance also what should I do to get rid of those black circle.
Hello, I'm suffering from acne and blemishes on my face. It's first time that I have lot of acne on my face unfortunately It's never been happen before and it has still been for 3 month. I can't understand that how's this happen please help me I'm facing ashamed at the time of with people and friends.
My problem related to skin. My problem tinea cruris from 3 to 4 month and I take medicine 1 to2 month if not cure plzzz advice me and some special treatment for this problem.
I hv a pimples in forehead n using facewash but not recovered yet. Due to pimples skin tone become dark. please suggest what should I do to clean pimples n get fairer skin.
I was fair and had bright skin tone when I was studying in college at coimbatore. But after shifting to chennai due to the water and climate changes the skin became dull and not fair how it was earlier. Is there any skin cream or other things that will bring back the fairness of the skin?
Lybrate | Dr Sachin Dhawan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY