Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Wardha. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip SaneYour feedback matters!
My hair's distant is more. And some hair is White. What is the problem? What is treatment? How to solve this problem?
I am facing some very serious hair fall problem. Whenever I try to touch them some of them fall down every single time. And because of this problem both side of my forehead becoming bald day by day. What should I do, please help me.
I am having athletes foot on both of my legs. I have tried many ointments, but did not work. This started about 7 years back. Can anybody advise the remedy of this? I shall be grateful.
For gents is there any tip for managing the skin tone in this summer. If its is yes means how many times I need to do that in a week and what is that.
Hi, I am 25 years old, I have been masturbating since 5 years daily. I used to masturbate 3 to 4 times a day. Now I have a severe hair loss and I am feeling like I am loosing my memory as I hardly remember things. And my penis have also bulged and small. Is masturbating excessively is the reason for this or there are any other reasons for this? If yes, can you tel me the remedy for this so that I can improve my memory and remedy for my hair growth and also my penis growth.
I have a small scratch on my left side face please consult me any treatment or creams please suggest.
I have hairfall problem. I tried many shampoos but didn't work. Plzz help me n suggest me how to get rid of it?
My neck was black in colour from nearly ten years its colour was different from my body colour I have been done many things but it did not change I consulted doctor but no use can you tell any solution to it?
I'm 23 years old, I have more pimples on face and body back side also, and some on Head also, what is the main reason for this? And one more due to sexy it will come wright? What is treatments for this please suggest me.
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
- Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
- Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
- Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
- Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
- Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
What's the difference between Psoriasis and fungi? I'm suffering from a skin disease, it's itching me a lot and starting from one spot with a small dot and spreading all over my body. From 4 years onwards I'm with this disease. I tried lot many lotions and pills. But there's no cure. I think the disease is fungi. Can you suggest me a best medicine for this?
I have too much chest hair how can they be permanently removed without any side effects on my chest skin?
Lybrate | Dr. Jimish Bagadia speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY