Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mr. Srikanth

Cardiologist, Warangal

Mr. Srikanth Cardiologist, Warangal
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Mr. Srikanth
Mr. Srikanth is one of the best Cardiologists in Postal Colony, Warangal. You can visit him at Sai in Postal Colony, Warangal. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Mr. Srikanth on has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Find the best Cardiologists online in Warangal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Mr. Srikanth

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Respected sir/madam, A couple of days back I was not suffering with any kind of health problem. But when I came to Bangalore I am getting chest pain (chest is burning. I am not able to sleep also. Kindly suggest me to get out of this problem.

MBBS, DNB (General Medicine)
Endocrinologist, Delhi
Hello lybrate user, it seems that you are suffering from acute gastritis. A burning in the region of middle area of the chest which is more enhanced in the lying down position indicates that there is hyper acidity due to which you are unable to sleep. If there are no associated symptoms like palpitations, radiation of this pain to the left-arm, shortness of breath, dizziness associated with your present complaint then the diagnosis of acute gastritis becomes even more reliable. It might be due to changing food habits since you have already stated that this problem has emanated since you have shifted to a new place. My advice to you is that you should start taking more fruits because fruits have an inherent capacity to overcome acidity. You can also try some anti-acidity medicines that are freely available as syrups or chewable tablets from any local chemist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctors pls advice me about psychiatric meds like sertraline 150 mg & zapiz 0.5 mg I am taking since last two years for ocd, depression, anxiety and mild high BP. On meds I feel OK but they are becoming daily addiction, can't live without them. Pls advice in details what should I do. Taking treatment from AIIMS.

DNB (Psychiatry), DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Mumbai
The treatment prescribed is correct, please follow the drug regime. Some patients require therapy for longer duration, if you are stable with medications do not stop them abruptly. Speak to your psychiatrist about the course of the disorder.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Consuming artificial sweeteners can cause heart disease
Consumption of non-caloric, artificially sweetened beverages is associated with an increased risk for chronic lifestyle diseases according to Susan E. Swithers, PhD, a professor of behavioral neuroscience at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, published online July 10 in Trends in Endocrinology & Metabolism.

Frequent consumers of these sugar substitutes may be at increased risk of excessive weight gain, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease.

This risk is independent of baseline body mass indexes.

Another earlier study found that children of normal weight who consume artificially sweetened beverages may have decreased weight gain compared with those who consume sweetened beverages.

In another study, overweight and obese adults who substituted water or artificially sweetened beverages for sweetened beverages had no greater weight loss at 6 months than an attention control group.

Artificially sweetened beverages intake was not associated with improved fasting glucose, but water intake was

I am suffering from dry cough from a last two week and I had a chest pain when I cough had. Can you would suggest what I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Do warm saline gurgling 3-4 times daily 2. Take Viscodyne D syrup 2tsf thrice daily 3. You may have to take antibiotic along with it and carry out investigations after consulting physician if no relief 4.Avoid smoking if you smoke 5. consult me for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Most of time I feel very high heart beat even feel shivering .i chkd my blood pressure that is 110- 140. I am 38 female. And many time I feel very high pain in side of my brain. Is there any problem?

M.B.B.S. , PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
High pain in side of the brain can be headache if unilateral in nature it can be migraine Also! Feeling heart rate and increased heart rate is called tachycardia, medically theyvare termed as palpitation .most common cause in india is anaemia So get your cbc done Advice 24 hour holter to rule out any arrthmias.
1 person found this helpful

My Father is suffering from High Sugar and High BP after the treatment of 2 year in this field so please suggest me how this problem can be removed. What is the appropriate way to remove this problem.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi drink some bitter gourd juice on an empty stomach each morning. First remove the seeds of two to three bitter gourds and use a juicer to extract the juice. Add some water and then drink it. Follow this treatment daily in the morning for at least two months. Take pranacharya diabeto and shilajeet capsule twice a day with water. Take vasant kusumakar ras twice a day. Avoid sweets. Take small meals in less time interval. Do pranayama early morning. Avoid alcohol consumption.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My 4 years son attained a dinner party yesterday. He is vomiting everything 4 hrs after eating anything. I am giving ondem 7.5ml today in the night and give food after 30mnt of medication. But again he vomit everything after 2 hrs of giving food. Within these 14hrs he vomited 4 times. I am afraid. Please help me any experienced pediatric doctor.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Give him a spoon of domstal syrup, do not give water or ors for half an hour till medicine gets absorbed, give him semisolid fat free food like custurd or curds or diluted toned milk or parle g biscuits. Start simple antibiotic like septran syrup 1 spoon twice daily along with metrogyl syrup 1 spoon twice daily for 3 days, lots of ors and juices but no solids or fats or maida like noodles. Pasta, white bread etc. Total rest. Repeat domstal after 12 hours if nausea persists.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, From past 3 week, whenever I am having my breakfast lunch or dinner, after some time I used to belch a lot and there was burning sensation too in chest. And one more thing I am gaining lot of weight and from 65 to 71 kg, and my stomach is also coming out. Can you please suggest me how to cope out from these?

General Physician, Rewa
First of all you need dietary advice. Avoid spicy and oily food, fast foods, tea coffee, smoking alcohol. Eat less workout more. You also need medicine for few days.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 44 years old and suffering from BP (170/90, kidney problem and a diabetic patient. Please advice.

Homeopath, Moradabad
Take a gourd peel it and boiled it in 2 glasses of water for 20 minutes after that cool it then drink it daily. For 1 week granteed result. Take 1 bowl curd wid out sugar and salt plain curd once in a day. Used lona salt in meals. Take 4 litres water per day and avoid oily food and rich diet. Non veg. Take green vegetables. For medicine take an appointment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can BP cause leg pain. Just above heels only pain no burning sensation. When consulted doctor she said its coz BP. Stop taking ayurvedic tablets. What should I do.?

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Dear lybrate user, if you are wearing high heels then stop it. You should take rhus tox 30 thrice a day three drops in water
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doctor, My left hand and shoulder are paining for few times And heart back side and upper side paining please solve the problem.

General Physician, Trivandrum
If you have persistent pain like you described you will have to take an ecg to rule out angina or myocardial infarction. If ecg is normal we can rest assured that it's other causes for the pain.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Master of Physical Therapy MPT CARDIO, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Rajkot
1 person found this helpful

I am 65 years old male. I have high cholesterol. I am taking medicine for hypertension. Suggest remedy.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
high cholesterol can cause atherosclerotic heart disease or narrowed coronary arteries in the heart can cause the symptoms of angina, when theheart muscle is not provided with enough oxygen to function. Decreased blood supply to the brain may be due to narrowed small arteries in the brain or because the larger carotidarteries in the neck may become blocked. This can result in a transient ischmic attack or stroke. Peripheral artery disease describes gradual narrowing of the arteries that supply the legs. During exercise , if the legs do not get enough blood supply, they can develop pain , called claudication . Other arteries in the body may also be affected by plaque buildup causing them to narrow, including the mesenteric arteries to the intestine and the renal arteries to the kidney. Avoid fast foods,oily foods,junk foods,alcohol,smoking,fatty foods, non-veg.,avoid stress, take green veg., whole grain. Take anti cholesterol medicines .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pectus excavatum. My chest is inward gone. How it can be treated? Please tell me.

General Physician, Nashik
Pectus excavatum can be surgically repaired, but surgery is usually reserved for people who have moderate to severe signs and symptoms. People who have mild signs and symptoms may be helped by physical therapy. Certain exercises can improve posture and increase the degree to which the chest can expand.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I'm having problem of BP. My weight is 86 kg. I take some medicines. Revelol xl25 and happi 20 (rabeprazole). Please suggest should I take this regularly or not. Or suggest any other medicine.Please suggest.

MBBS, MD - MD- Skin & VD
Dermatologist, Ahmedabad
You need medication only when your bp is high. In some people, doctor suggests to take it daily. You need to keep a check on your blood pressure. If it gets normal, well and good, if not, then you need the medicine everyday.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. I am suffering frm high cholesterol. I am already taking Rosulip 20mg on daily basis Total cholesterol 248 Triglycerides 263 HDL cholesterol 34 Non HDL 213 LDL cholesterol 180 VLDL Cholesterol 34 Total cholesterol 7.3 LDL/HDL 5.3.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
hi good medicines you are taking . you can also take cap.ecosprin gold 20 1hs. for 30 days. Seven Tips to Fix Your Cholesterol and Reverse Metabolic Syndrome without Medication Luckily, this doesn’t mean you are doomed, even if you are already suffering from metabolic syndrome and heart problems. High cholesterol and pre-diabetes, or metabolic syndrome, can be successfully diagnosed and treated. I have reviewed this in previous blogs but here are 7 tips to help you get large, fluffy cholesterol particles and reverse metabolic syndrome. Get the right cholesterol tests. Check NMR particle sizes for cholesterol by asking your doctor for this test at Labcorp or LipoScience. You want to know if you have safe, light, and fluffy cholesterol particles, or small, dense, artery damaging cholesterol particles. A regular cholesterol test won’t tell you this. Check for metabolic syndrome. Do you have a fat belly? Measure you waist at the belly button and your hips at the widest point—if your waist/hip is greater than 0.8 if you are a woman or 0.9 if you are man, then you have a problem If you have small LDL and HDL particles, you have metabolic syndrome. If your triglycerides are greater than 100 and your HDL is less than 50, or the ratio of triglycerides to HDL is greater than 4, then you have metabolic syndrome. Do a glucose insulin challenge test. This is very important and most physicians do not test for insulin and glucose. Check your hemoglobin A1c, which measures blood sugar over the last 6 weeks. If it is greater than 5.5, you may have metabolic syndrome Eat a healthy diet. Eat a diet with a low glycemic load, high in fiber, and phytonutrient and omega-3 rich. It should be plant based, and you should consume plenty of good quality protein such as beans, nuts, seeds, and lean animal protein (ideally organic or grass fed). I have described specific diets that abide by these parameters in my book UltraMetabolism. Exercise. Enough said. Get good quality sleep. Sleep is essential for healing your body, maintaining balanced blood sugar, and your overall health. Use supplements to support healthy cholesterol particle size. These include: A multivitamin including at least 500 mcg of chromium, 2 mg of biotin, and 400 mg of lipoic acid. For most you will take 3 capsules twice a day. 1000 mg of omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) twice a day. 2000 IU of vitamin D3 twice a day. 1200 mg of red rice yeast twice a day. 2-4 capsules of glucomannan 15 minutes before meals with a glass of water. Broad-range, balanced concentration of plant sterols. You will usually take 1 capsule with each meal. Consider using high dose niacin or vitamin B3. This can only be done with a doctor’s prescription. It is useful to help raise HDL cholesterol, lower LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase particle size. Use low-dose statins ONLY if you have had heart disease or are a male with multiple risk factors, while carefully monitoring for muscle and liver damage. For the vast majority of people this approach is better than simply taking a cholesterol medication. To reduce your risk of heart disease you need to address metabolic syndrome, and that can ONLY be done effectively with a comprehensive diet and lifestyle approach like the one outlined above. Now I’d like to hear from you … Have you taken statins? What has been the effect and do you have muscle pain or any neurologic side effects? Do you think metabolic syndrome is an important factor to address to reduce the risk of heart disease? Why or why not? Has your doctor ever said, your sugar is a little high and we will watch it? Watch for what — until it is so bad you are eligible to take diabetes medication? What do you think of conventional medicine’s tendency to prescribe medications over dietary and lifestyle change for chronic health conditions?
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi My father is 63 years old now. From last week he suffers from High blood pressure 180 to 190. He took Medicine from MD. Phigisioin but still not getting better please suggest Best medicine for him.

MBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
Need to increase the dose of medication, sometimes it take more than one week to control high blood pressure.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 28 years old getting back and chest pain both together front and back same position. From 3 weeks suggest me what can I do.

Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho)
Orthopedist, Amravati
Hi if you have localized back pain with - no neurological symptoms like numbness, paresthesia, weakness in limbs etc, my advice is: - intensive physical therapy initially under supervision of a physiotherapist and then at home. - avoid forward bending, lifting heavy weights etc - take an analgesic like diclofenac or something which suits your body for 5-7 days - take muscle relaxant for same time as analgesic to relieve muscle spasm - ice packs at the site of pain, muscle spasm - local analgesic spray can be used but no massage is required let me know in a week time how you are feeling. I will actually ask you to get x ray of involved region of spine (ap & lateral) and send reports across to me so that I can advise further in a better manner. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed