Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Warangal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. VenkateshwarluYour feedback matters!
Sir now I am 22 years old. And I am virgin so I have very much doubt about sex. So you tell me how to increase and enjoying sex time and other things.
What are the symptoms of malaria and does it spread from persons to persons even if we get physical?
I am 38 year old with specks. I am Unable to sleep having head ACH and lot of hair loss with some unwanted fear every time.
I am continuously masturbate from past 6 years. please tell me that there is any loss about it or in future might there will be child problem or prepare ejaculation. Any problem related to this? please tell me how to re-energize naturally. And to stop masturbate forever.
I lost my appetite from last 3 years abdominal bloating and recent weight loss (2 Kg in month) Feel all time abdominal fullness Having one time small bowl movement oily and semi lose I had done colonoscopy before one year and CT Scan of abdomen is normal and MRI of spine also normal I am not taking stress still my condition is not become good I have upper endoscopy before 3 years was also normal I feel fatigue and always sad My blood report also normal Still feel that I have suffered from pancreatic disorder or any major illness Please help me in this matter please.
I have a sugar patient, then I have weakness problem for a long time, then what I do. For this problem.
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.