Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in hanamkonda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. T SrinivasYour feedback matters!
My skin colour is getting increasingly dark, it started around puberty. While I was fair in childhood around 14, now exposed parts of my body like face and arms are more brown black while covered areas are still largely fair. It may be tan or hormones. I had history of thyroid in childhood. What to do?
I have black spot on my nose it is came when I was removing pimple from my nose. Which ointment is good to remove black spot on my nose please tell Thank you.
Can I use glyco 6 and kojivit gel mixing together for getting white skin? Is it safe? It's results are temporary or permanent?
My age is 17 years. My problem is related to eyes. I have dark circles on my eyes and also when I start study then my both eyes starts watering and I feel stress and at that time there is darkness in front of me. Please suggest me about its treatment.
About a month back I had a patch of dry skin below my nose and above my upper lip. A little on my lip as well. I kept rubbing in vaseline on it along with my lip. Eventually the skin started peeling slowly so I would pull it off cause I still believed it was just dry skin. It would itch and turn red always. I applied Patanjali Aloe vera gel as well and sunscreen when I would go out. But for the last 2-3 days, the skin has started to harden and now when I smile, the skin cracks and bleeds. Please tell me how to make it go away.
गीले तौलिये वाला उपाय करने से अधिकांश त्वचा रोग समाप्त हो जाते हैं, क्योंकि रोगों को निकलने का मार्ग मिल जाता है। लेकिन अगर आपकी समस्या बहुत पुरानी है तो उसे जल्द ठीक करने के लिए उस स्थान पर गीली मिट्टी का लेप करना चाहिए। ऐसी मिट्टी पूरी तरह साफ की हुई होनी चाहिए और उसमें किसी भी प्रकार की गन्दगी, कूड़ा-करकट या कंकड़ नहीं होने चाहिए। इस मामले में चिकनी मिट्टी और पीली मिट्टी सबसे अच्छी होती है। या आप बाजार में हर जगह उपलब्ध मुल्तानी मिट्टी को पानी में घिसकर या भिगोकर उसका उपयोग कर सकते हैं। मुल्तानी मिट्टी त्वचा से गंदगी साफ करने के लिए बहुत कारगर है और इसके कोई साइड इफेक्ट भी नहीं हैं। यह त्वचा रोगों को समाप्त करने एवं त्वचा को मुलायम रखने में बहुत सहायक है।
I am 27 year old female. Since 2 year I am facing allergy problem. Mainly to dust. I used 2 sneeze 10 times and morning every day. I have got dark-circle around eyes which is always irritating me. Please give me some suggestion. What should I do?
I am 30 years old and I am giving breast feeding to my 3 months baby. I observed a small painful lump in my left armpit during my second pregnancy in 9 month, but it disappeared after delivery. Now recently 3 days back I observed the same lump in the same area which is painful. I pressed the lump between the tips of forefinger and thumb it is moving under the skin like ball and it is pea size and deeper too. After sometime pus came from the lump in light yellow colour. Is it dangerous lump or cancer. Iam very much worried about the lump. Did I have to go doctor checkup? which doctor should I go through please clarify my doubts and help me.
My face is dark and dull please suggest me effective medicine Mein livolite lotion use kr rhi hu Kya wo thik h.
Hello, My face looking is very impressive but my skin is oiling face. What to do? Please give me a answer.
I am 21 years old lady and my problem is red red blemishes on my face since 2 years. What should I do to remove that blemishes?
Sir my skin all time oily and acne black spot please plz give me suggestions any cream for beautiful skin. And glowing skin all time please sir.
I am a 11th class student. Due to vast syllabus I do night study to complete my syllabus. But doing night study gives me a lot of headache and I feel tired whole day and have got blackheads too. Suggest me some tips to overcome my blackheads n that tired feeling.
I'm having small pimples in my face and around my lips and dark circles around my eyes what should I do ?
One of the most popular cosmetic laser facial treatments is called a Photo facial. This type of laser procedure can be very effective at treating brown spots, broken capillaries, and unwanted redness (such as rosacea). Photo facials can also improve the overall quality and smoothness of your skin by mildly stimulating new collagen production. There are many types of laser systems that can perform photo-facials-most are called IPLs or Intense Pulsed Lights. If you are trying to decide whether to have a photo-facial, here are some considerations:
- Photo facials are best at treating discoloration. For significant wrinkling or sagging, fractionated resurfacing lasers are a better laser treatment choice.
- More than one treatment is almost always necessary, no matter which kind of photo-facial you choose to do. Expect that you will need 3-5 treatments depending on the severity of your sun damage, and depending on your desired result. These treatments will be spaced out every 2-4 weeks.
- Its not only your face that ages you. Sun damage to your neck, chest, and hands can be corrected with the photo-facial treatments, as well.
- Downtime is minimal with a photo-facial. My patients typically experience less than 12 hours of facial redness, though sometimes it can last into the next day. Makeup can be worn immediately after the procedure to help "hide" that post-treatment redness. You can also expect your prominent brown spots to scab for a few days after the procedure, before peeling off.
- Photo-facial treatments are generally easy to tolerate. You will feel a snapping sensation on your skin, but shouldn't feel significant pain. A topical numbing medicine is usually applied for 20 minutes beforehand. This helps further reduce any discomfort.
- The anti-aging benefit of any laser treatment is not permanent. Your face will continue to age. You will develop new age spots at some point, and your skin will start to sag again. But if you start to take better care of your skin after these treatments by consistently wearing sunscreen and by using premium skin care products, these measures will help preserve your results for a longer period of time. But repeat treatments will be necessary for maintenance. My patients see me for maintenance treatments at intervals of 6 months to 1.5 years, depending on how well they take care of their skin in between. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.