Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in hanamkonda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Thatipamula SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Hello sir /mam. I have a problem of black marks and dark circles fr few months. I want to get rid of those. Help me out pls.
I have Dust Allergy form last 6 years. And I have also dark circle in my under eye. What I need to do please consult that.
I have recently in the past 3-4 years developed pigmentation on the upper lip and also in the outline of the lower lip. My lips have also become very dry. I started using "nivea fruity shine" lip balm daily but nothing happened. I just want to know the best solution (even if home remedy) for this pigmentation and dryness of lips of mine.
I have lot of skin dullness and marks and marugu. What kind of treatment I should undergo and how much does it cost?
I am 16 years old and I want to become fair looking quickly, suggest me best capsules or medicines or any method with no side effects and I also have dark spots so, suggest me again the best cream which would clean the dark spots quickly.
I am 25 year old girl. I am feel like in future I ll have sugar problem. What should I do to I can cure this problem. I have cyst in left breast.
Mere lips per two day's me white dead skin jma ho jati hai. Is problem ko m three year se face ker raha hu. Mujhe is dirty white dead skin ho htana padta hai aisa karne se mere lips per side effect ho raha hai. please tell me. Ye kyu jamta hai or m isko kase reduce karu.
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"
I'm 18 years old male. I am feeling itching sensation beneath outer skin of scrotum due to dot like structures outgrown. Please suggest some gel or cream or lotion to apply which has no side effect. Kindly suggest the ointment with respective brand name. Thanks.
1 I have marks of chicken pox on mah body What to do for them and secondly sometimes while playing I get tired soon.
I have large pores in my skin which looks red in colour. Doctor suggested me for laser treatment but I don't want to go for it. Is there any other remedy to treat this.
My face skin is to bad,dark spots on my face and white spots also dry skin rough skin tell me cold cream which suits on my face.
My anus area is born in whenever I go to toilet been using Soframycin but that didn't affected me that much its it burns like 5 to 6 hours continuously then the pain stops I am the bit confused that its rashes problem for piles problem cause I don't feel any kind of bump over my anus.
Hey sir，mam my problem is about my face colour before fiew days my face take a blackness can you please solved it.
I am 25 years old man. My question is I am loosing my lip skin daily, always chapped lips. After blood report I found out iron content & vitamin D is low. I am still having problem of lips after taking iron content pill also. Please doc help.
It is that most wrinkles are caused by the sun and only a small part is caused by the skin aging. Getting wrinkles is also affected by the habits we have. Habits indeed play a vital role in the same.
Sun protection is the most important thing one must to if you want to fight wrinkles. The UV rays are responsible for the breakage of the structure of the skin. The basic structure of the skin is broken layer by layer starting from collagen, elastin and the epidermis thereby giving rise to wrinkles. Some people have are prone to UV damage genetically and it is because of the ethnicity and the skin pigments.
A given ethnic skin might vary how the structural damage occurs when UV exposure is given. The wrinkles from the sun and those by aging can be easily distinguished. The skin in the under surface of the arm which is mostly sun protected is different from the skin in the upper arm. Also, skin of the breast is different from the V of the chest which is exposed to the sun.
Here are 5 wrinkle forming habits you need to ditch:
- Not using sunscreen: One cannot escape the sun and the only way to do it and enjoy the sun is to wear sunscreen. It should be applied daily especially on the face where the skin is thin and delicate.
- Squinting: Squinting in the sun is a bad idea and this usually happens when you are not wearing glasses. Next time before stepping out in the sun make sure to wear the glasses as they protect the eyes and will not cause furrow between the brow and the crow's feet.
- Not moisturizing enough: If a good moisturizer is not used then it leads to crinkles in the skin which are wrinkles deep under the skin. Crinkles can be reversed if a moisturizer is used followed with exfoliation of the dead cells. Start moisturizing as all skin types from dry to oily need it.
- Smoking: This is bad not only for health, but also for the skin. Tobacco and other chemicals in cigarettes can lead to damage of the skin's fiber and elastin. Smoking also restricts the blood flow, thereby making it difficult for the oxygen and nutrients to stay in the skin.
- Pursing the lips: Regular sipping drinks through straws, cigarettes and sour expressions can all lead to wrinkling around mouth. Even though it is a gradual process, it is going to leave a mark. Say bye to pursing of the lips to get rid of unnecessary wrinkling.
Related Tip: "Getting Rid of Wrinkles"