Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Warangal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T Surender
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. T SurenderYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, My father-in-law's recent CT scan reports after 4 cycles of chemo suggest that there is a mild decrease in tumor size and there is no new lesion seen. Doctor suggested erlotinib for 1 month as he is having EGFR mutation in axon 19. He is absolutely normal. Is dat possible that blood reports are normal even if person is not responding after Chemotherapy?
My height is 6 feet and weight is 92 kg. My penis is get so weak now days size is not increase. So small size of penis. My age is 25 years. Not married. But I masturbate regularly from 5 to 6 years. Pls consult me a better advice.
1) eat in regular interval. 2)avoid fasting or skipping meal 3)eat fiber rich diet in interval like carrot cucumber . 4) have 1 to 2 fruits per day. 5)avoid coconut and palm oil use peanut oil sunflower olive oil. Daily brisk walk for 1 hour.
Something pinching in my throat since one week. Cough also started from last two days. Feel something is there in throat while drinking water and in hailing saliva. Time to time I have to clear my throat as in cough is hailed. On new year I drunk and smoke. In last two months I did smoke exactly 8 times. After new year I feel my throat with some harshness and then it is continued till now. I might feel it might be cancer symptoms. Please advise what tests I should consider to know what exactly it is?
Hi. Am under fertility treatment for past two n half years. Doctors have advised to use melmet thrice a day. and gives meprate. Novelon for hormone imbalances. and sometimes siphene. My follicles are growing well sometimes. and sometimes not. Could you please suggest alternative solutions for pregnancy.
How to look young as my age is 52. Kindly suggest diets and other physical medicines. I am a patient of ulcerative colitis too. But now my problem is ok.
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Could it be corrected to a normal nose? Also could you tell me the "estimate" cost for the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
6 Things that make you prone to heart diseases the most
Every year almost 2 lakh people opt for heart surgeries in India; and as of 2015 there were about 30 million people in the country suffered from heart diseases. There are several factors that increase the threat of heart diseases, among which some can be controlled and some can't. On one hand, where factors like being a man, old age, being a woman in the post-menopausal phase of life, and a family history of heart diseases are beyond your control; other risks can be minimized by making some lifestyle changes.
Although natural processes like ageing, which narrow down your arteries and weaken the heart muscles increase the risk of heart diseases here are 7 factors, which dramatically increase your chances of getting heart diseases, while you are still young.
1. Genetic Factors:
If someone in your family is already suffering or has suffered from a heart disease, especially at a young age, it increases your probability of getting a cardiovascular disease.
2. High Levels of Cholesterol in the Blood:
Chances of formation of plaque on the inner walls of the arteries increase with increasing levels of bad (LDL) cholesterol in the blood. This may be a major cause of the heart disease, atherosclerosis, which happens due to accumulation of fatty substances inside the arteries.
Smoking causes constriction of your blood vessels and may damage their inner lining due to the effect of nicotine on them. This can put you at high risk of developing atherosclerosis. Moreover, studies suggest that people who smoke are twice as prone to heart attacks in comparison to non-smokers.
If your blood pressure level is usually above normal, it can give rise to thickened arteries, which, in turn, can reduce the passage for the flow of blood through the vessels. This damages your heart health to a large extent and makes you prone to heart diseases.
Uncontrolled diabetes increases your chances of getting a heart attack, especially because diabetes almost goes hand in hand with diabetes and obesity, which are risk factors of heart diseases.
If you fail to keep your levels of stress and anger in check, they may have a damaging effect on your arteries. This can make way for strokes and heart attacks in the future.
Dear Doctor, I am wondering if there is any medicine or an alternate to increase the girth (width) of the penis. I am married for 4 years and the desire for sex is almost null not sure why? I just don't get those thoughts or feel! The most embarrassing moment would be when my partner initiates but it has no affect on me. My penis is erect during those moment but I don't feel anything. I don't enjoy the intercourse at all. I am only thankful that my partner isn't affected with this. Our intercourse lasts for 5-6 minutes and at times even more than that. I release my sperms as normal as it was anytime before. Not sure if this is a sign of any abnormality in my body, like anybody else even I was desperate and use to crave for sex, had immense feelings until the age of 30 BUT everything is missing after 30.
Dr, pls suggest me the right diet schedule since I want to gain muscles. Also suggest me exercises to grow muscles without gym.
I feel like my immunity system is weak because I will be lazy always and feels like im weak in all concerns maybe due to my fat?
I have continuous cough for last 1 week. It happens regularly after 3-4 months. I have consulted doctors.
My sister is 15 years old, she is having an ear problem. One type of fluid is continuously coming out with a bad smell. We have tried many doctors & according to doctors prescription Operation of that ear is also done. But still her problem is not solved. Please tell some solution.
The body needs a balanced diet for its various functions. The proteins are the major building blocks and are required for optimal health of the muscles, hair, and skin. The following are some protein-rich foods that you could choose, depending on your dietary preferences. The amount of protein required also varies depending on the age, sex, and level of activity. An average male should consume about 60 to 80 g of dietary protein daily.
Mentioned below is a list of protein rich foods that can be included in your diet:
- Fish: Be it tuna, perch, salmon, snapper, or cods, they are one of the richest sources of protein. Every 100 g of any of these fishes provides around 17 to 25 g of protein which is an extremely good quotient.
- Meat: Be it chicken breast or turkey, meat is one of the best sources of protein. In fact, many people who want to build muscles go on to include meat in almost all meals.
- Poultry: This again packs about 30 g of protein per 100 g serving, which again is one of the most sought-after protein rich foods.
- Eggs: Another protein-rich substance, an egg yields about 13 g of protein.
- Dairy products: Low fat or skim milk, yogurt, butter are amazing sources of proteins, especially for vegetarians. Include milk into your smoothies, milkshakes, and various other beverages. A glass of milk yields about 6 g of protein.
- Legumes: For the vegetarians, these are the best substitutes for meat/fish/chicken/pork/beef. The kidney beans, the red beans, the French beans all make excellent sources of protein and will find their way in most dishes for vegetarians.
- Legumes and dals: Most of the colorful dals also come packed with a good amount of protein and should be included in daily diet. Legumes are few of the most important sources of protein, especially for vegetarians.
- Nuts and seeds: Walnuts, cashew nuts, peanuts, flax seeds, pecans, and other nuts and seeds are also a great source of protein. They provide anywhere from 20 g to 35 g of protein per 100 g of serving. So, this is one thing which will get into the diet chart of anybody wanting to build body.
- Soy: Whether in the beans form or the soya chunks, these are again small packets of protein packed into them. A good 17 to 20 g of protein is packed in 100 g of soy, which makes it a very good source.
- Cheese: Cottage cheese and low-fat mozzarella cheese provide the most amounts of protein, ranging from 10 to 30 g. Fat-laden cheeses contain fewer amounts of protein and are fattening, avoid them is a safe bet.
Make sure your diet has a mix of these based on your dietary choices so your body gets the essential amounts of protein. Since, proteins function as the building blocks for bones, muscles and blood; it is a wise choice to incorporate a modest amount of protein in your diet for the body to function well.