Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in bhupalpallyy and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. . SravaniYour feedback matters!
I have a great pain in my teeth. Sometimes it comes and after it became normal. Is there any suggestion to stop that immediate pain in my teeth?
I am. Sandhya and one of my tooth was decayed I consulted dentist and she suggested me root canal becoz half of my tooth was gone due to bacterial infection. How much it costs exactly and wat is the exact treatment.
My teeth are two much yellowish I have tried all types of paste but still no effect. Give me suggestion plzzx.
Problem in teeth due to water in Rajasthan. Lightly pain in my teeth always. Due to chloride in water so many problem create in my teeth.
My mother is not able to eat spicy food. Though she can eat cold and hot beverages and food items. There are white striations in the corner of the mouth. Medicines prescribed by the dentists were sm fibre which had to be taken twice a day. Her teeth were pointed, so she also got them straight from the dentists. A solution was also given to gargle mouth before going to bed. She has also changed the brush and toothpaste. All these prescriptions have been followed by her but there has been no improvement till now. Please suggest me on what to do now.
Hello doctor, my son is 7years old and having enlarge adenoid problem. He has heavy breathing and snoring at night and also he never have very sound sleep in night. He has sensitive nose and watery nose. He sneeze too much due to this reason. I am doing some homeopathy medicines for allergy. My question is - should we go for surgery ort wait for sometime and when he will growup then it will be corrected? any side effects of the surgery like problem in ears or throat? is this type of surgery are safe and what are the chances that adenoid will not grow in future? thanks
I am 25 years old. I drink occasional and smoking. In this month I drink a beer and my mouth, throat, and tang gets dehydrated. In last week I have pain in my jaw. It was swollen and when I try to open my mouth it slightly pains in between my jaw joint. My sensitivity, the cavity has increased suddenly. On last Saturday I drunk one beer and on next day my throat get swollen from inside. It was paining. Does it symptoms on any type on cancer or its alcohol allergy or teeth and sensitivity problem.
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.
I am going to school and for morning I have very less time so for how many minutes I should brush my teeth.
Teeth grinding is a serious habit resulting due to stress and anxiety. It wears away your teeth also causing problems like sensitivity,pain in the teeth as well as the muscles of the jaw. Wearing occlusal night guards can help protect your teeth in this case.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from toothache from past few years. I have consulted my doctors but didn’t find any solution.
If you haven't had your teeth cleaned in the last 3 to 6 months you could be spreading infection to the rest of your body. Please prevent oral systemic health issues by getting your teeth cleaned regularly from your dentist or hygienist. According to the american academy of periodontology, several studies have shown periodontal disease to be associated with heart disease.
I have got small wounds around my mouth and I have a little pain and burning sensation. Can anybody tel me the reason and remedy for that?
Hi doctors my teeth are never clean- always have a slightly yellow tinge even after good amount of brushing. What I do for this.
Hello sir, it it safe to use Listerine Original Mouthwash - 500 ml? I do not have any gum disease can I use this mouthwash. And it also contain alcohol. Please tell me can anyone use this Listerine Original Mouthwash - 500 ml? I am 21 year old boy. Please tell me should I use this or not?
Even after 3 months of tooth filling, I have pain and sensitivity. I repeatedly consulted my doc, who is just shooing me away with pain killers and antibiotics. Please help.
Hi, gums around my right lower wisdom teeth has swollen up since 2 3 days and its paining .even my right cheek is swelled .m gaggling with warm salt water with Colgate mouthwash but neither swollen not pain is lessening please suggest some quick remedies.
Gum disease is characterized by inflammation of the gums caused by the bacteria present in plaque (a colorless and sticky film on the teeth). This disease affects the soft tissue and the bones surrounding the teeth. The bacteria causes irritation in the gums leading to infection and bleeding, while brushing your teeth.
The symptoms of gum disease are bleeding gums, over sensitive gums, continuous bad breath, change in the normal placement of teeth etc.
Following are a number of reasons why gum diseases occur, some of them are:
- Prevailing diseases: Sometimes diseases, such as malignant tumors and AIDS can disrupt the immune system of the body. Due to the malfunctioning immune system, the gums become vulnerable to issues such as cavities.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption: Smoking and alcohol consumption cause problems in the gum tissue as the gums lose their ability to repair themselves effectively.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in behavior of the hormones in the body can increase sensitivity in the gums. This can make the gums prone to diseases.
- Not following proper dental hygiene: Not brushing and flossing on a regular basis can cause plaque accumulation in the teeth. The bacteria present in the plaque may cause gum diseases.
- Family history: If many people in the family have suffered from gum disorders, then your chances of getting gum diseases are relatively higher.
How can you prevent gum disease?
Gum diseases can be prevented by following proper dental hygiene. Brushing twice a day and flossing on a regular basis are the best methods of preventing gum diseases. Regular dental checkups are also recommended to identify any gum problems early and also prevent them. Modifications in lifestyle such as limiting smoking, eating a diet rich in antioxidants and reducing stress can also help in preventing gum diseases.
Severe cases of gum diseases may require surgery but mild cases can disappear by following a proper dental hygiene. Gum diseases have also been known to be associated with diabetes and heart diseases.