Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in hanamkonda. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satya
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SatyaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am deeraj chiudavarapu from Vijayawada working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 6 months so im suffering with back pain l used many tablets it can't work please help me.
I am 25 years female and I have 1 and half yr baby I have too much back pain and every night my hands and legs are paining please give me solution.
What is the meaning of this sentence" markedly increased scintigraphic activity noted in the medial aspect of the right knee joint. Suggested pathological correlation to exclude recurrence"
Lower back pain. My father spine disc has slipped. Doctors have raised their hands and they are telling for operation. We think ayurveda is more better than operation. Please suggest what to do. Is hakim churna is good. To take.
I am getting itching and fungal itching since many years in groin area, did many antifungal treatment but it just gets back after sometime.
Yesterday I went to gym and doing exercise for back. There was one exercise with knees bent hips out and as I pulled the wait a deep pain occurred in my buttock and upper thigh. I am taking rest since then and applying warm water and ice at regular intervals but still the pain in my buttock is very high. If I lie down then it's difficult to get up and also I am unable to bend down. Please tell me what should I do.
Meri 9 mnth pregnant wife y feet height k nale me gir gai uski pasli m pain h baby ok h kya kru suggest me?
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps, muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Consult a homeopath online. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis.
I am a 24 old and I have back pain, and I have no energy fully reduced. I was do some work but fully reduced my energy within 1 hours I don't what should I do please tell me sir.
4 year ago I met with a vehicular accident. That time I had hairline fracture to my shoulder. Most of times I am having pain to my shoulder and neck. Please held.
Hi I am 20 years old my question is, in morning when I walk up there is pain in my back. What should i do?
Hi sir I m was very bad my leg was very pain And I m I'll so what are you doing now Sir tell me sir please quick give the answer sir.
I am 30 yrs. Suffering from back pain since more than couple of yrs. Sometimes pain rolls from right to left or vise versa. When pain occurs it becomes really horrible pain even I can not walk properly, during sleeping it difficult to roll from one side to other side.
My father is 55 years old and he has a problem in hand's figure. Some times figures doesn't work. As I say that neutral. What is the cure for this?
Hi I am suffering from muscle pull pain. In my shoulder and back. Please suggest me some good medicine for that.
Pain in two or more joints in the body is known as multiple joint pain. Pain may occur either when a joint moves or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might stem from the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
The types of joints involved.
The number of joints involved.
Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
Whether it is chronic arthritis (longstanding) or acute arthritis (sudden).
Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
The most common joint disorders are:
Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles)
Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
Polymyalgia rheumatica (stiffness and muscle pain, primarily in the shoulders)
Warning Signs Include:
Swelling and redness of the joints.
Fever, chills or sweat.
Drugs and medications are needed to treat autoimmune disorders. The autoimmune response of the immune system is suppressed with the help of these drugs. These medications include immunosuppressive medications, pain relievers and anti-inflammatory medicines.
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) help in reducing inflammation.
A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
Consult an orthopaedic doctor to know you type of multiple joint pain and an accurate treatment for it.
Chronic back pain may occur due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it may be due to conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis and at other times, it may be due to an injury or a slip disc caused by such an injury. Injuries to the spinal cord can also trigger chronic back pain. There are numerous ways of dealing with chronic back pain, which may be debilitating, if not treated properly.
10 ways of managing this pain.
- Medication: One of the ways of managing chronic back pain is with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs as well as pain killers like ibuprofen. However, do keep in mind that these medicines must be consumed only if they are prescribed by the doctor. Anticonvulsants and anti-depressants can also help in preventing pain that emanates from the nerves of the region.
- Surgery: Surgery can be done by the doctors in case the pain is extreme and severe. This kind of surgery usually aims at implanting devices and tools that can support the slipped disc, which may cause pinched nerves.
- Electrotherapy: This kind of therapy can help in reducing pain by releasing low-voltage electric stimulation that helps in dealing with the sensory nervous system.
- Exercises: Muscle strengthening exercises will help in a better balance. Also, other physiotherapy exercises can help in reducing back pain significantly by targeting the points that create pain and by pinching of the nerves.
- Relaxation techniques: There are a number of relaxation techniques that one can turn to so as to reduce the pain. This pain can also be managed with the help of meditation and breathing exercises, which can serve as an alternative means of treatment.
- Rest: With proper rest, one can do away with chronic pain. Yet, if it is a nerve-based issue, then the doctor may ask you not too lie down for long stretches and to walk regularly so that inflammation and pain does not set in.
- Heat: Heat therapy or heat compresses as well as hot water bags can be used for pain relief.
- Prolotherapy: In this method, an irritant solution is injected into the back so as to stimulate better blood circulation. This process also aids in faster ligament repair.
- Opioid fusion pump installation: These pumps are surgically implanted so that opioid agents are delivered straight to the spinal cord, which can treat and manage chronic back pain.
- Injections: These are usually considered as blocks that deliver steroids to the ligaments and joints. Also, one may have to take corticosteroid injections in order to deal with a very painful case. These epidural injections are usually best for temporary relief. One will need more long term treatment or management methods in order to effectively deal with and reduce pain.