Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Warangal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bandela Mohan RaoYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, pls tell me how many durations of sex on bed. What is average time of sex and stroke during this. I am 31 years old.
I am 29 years old. I had problem with fistula. My was lots of pus discharge in anal area from external path. After that I did operation and my external path is closed and my pus discharge also stop. But 5 to 4 days I feelvmy anal area little bit wet again. Is fistula back again. Is there possibility cancer there. I am worried about it. Please help.
17 years back I was hospitalised for treatment of leptospirasis. After about a month of hospitalisation, when I was discharged, I was not able to walk due to debility and weakness in the legs. I have been suffereing all through the 17 years in my legs. Two problems - one is weakness in the knees and the other one is irritation and sensitiveness in the feet (palms). My family doctor has been giving some nutritional suuppliments only. Could you please help me?
Respective sir/madam, I am suffering from stress and getting headache many times in a day and as more I am unable to study efficiently. While studying I can't understand things which is even too simply, and I could not catch the words while anyone speak continuously. What happens with in me I am not understanding. Give me suggestions sir.
I have to go to the latrine at least 4 to 5 times a day. What is the problem & what needs to be done by me?
How to maintain erected mode of penis for a long duration on bed natural tips and exercises. Natural medicine that can be made in kitchen.
Asthma is a condition marked by the swelling and narrowing of the airways thus, producing excess mucus. This triggers coughing, breathing difficulties and wheezing. Asthma can be a minor inconvenience for some, while for others, it can often result in a deadly asthma attack.
It isn’t definite as to what causes asthma in some and not in others, but a combination of genetic and environmental factors is a probable reason. Factors that trigger asthma is varied, and is subjective. Some common causes of asthma include:
- Airborne matters, such as cockroach waste particles, pet dander, mould spores, dust mites or pollen
- Respiratory infections
- Physical activity
- Cold air
- Irritants (such as smoking) and air pollutants
- Some medications, such as naproxen, ibuprofen, beta blockers and aspirin
- Stress and strong emotions
- Preservatives and sulphites added to some beverages and food, such as wine, beer, processed potatoes, dried fruit and shrimp
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Stomach acids retreat into the throat)
Signs you should look for?
Symptoms of asthma vary a lot, and differ among people. You can have infrequent attacks at times or suffer from the symptoms perpetually. Asthma symptoms and signs include:
- Breathing difficulties
- Chest pain or tightness
- Trouble sleeping due to breathing problems, wheezing or coughing
- A wheezing or whistling sound at exhaling
- Wheezing or coughing attacks that are aggravated by respiratory virus, such as flu or cold
Complications associated with asthma include:
- Symptoms and signs that interfere with recreational activities or school work
- Sick days from work or school when asthma flares up
- Persistent contractions of the bronchial tube that can lead to problems in breathing
- Hospitalisation and visits to the emergency room during critical asthma attacks
- Long-term consumption of certain medications to fix severe asthma can cause side effects
Long-term control and prevention are the main goals of asthma treatment. Treatment generally applies learning about the things that trigger your asthma, taking necessary steps to dodge them and checking your breathing to ascertain that your regular medications are effectively controlling your asthma. Inhaled corticosteroids, long-acting beta agonists, theophylline are some common long-term treatments to control asthma.
Medicines are prescribed based on your symptoms, age, triggers and what best keeps your asthma regulated. Also, you and your doctor need to work together to come up with a plan to counter your asthma. For example, if you think your symptoms are getting better, consult with your doctor to reduce your medication doses.