Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Warangal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Anand BhokrayYour feedback matters!
I never feel hungry in the morning and it lasts upto 2 pm. What is wrong with me? I do not feel any other problems.
Japan had the biggest mortality turn around post the world War 2 era. But, it has consistently topped the global charts in terms of living a longer and healthy life as compared to people of other countries. Although there is no one reason for this, scientists believe that there is a host of factors which has helped Japan to achieve this feat.
- Vegetable intake: The Japanese, unlike the countries in the West, consume a lot of fresh vegetables, seaweed means, fermented soy, rice, and fish. It ensures adequate phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals. The eating habit surely adds the extra mileage as far as mortality is concerned.
- Different style of cooking: Typically, the preparation of Japanese cuisine involves a lot of steaming, fermenting, slow-cooking, pan-grilling and stir-frying. Apart from this, the Japanese prepare small dishes and have the habit of drinking a bowl of soup before every meal. When a small amount of all vegetables along with rice and fish is consumed daily, the body gets enough fibre.
- The tea culture: The tea drinking culture of Japan goes a long way in fighting diseases owing to its anti-bacterial properties. While coffee doesn’t harm our body, tea varieties such as matcha are far more useful for the body.
- Fresh Food: Japan is one of the few countries where people consume serious fresh food. Japanese are one of the fortunate ones who eat their food hours after production. The vast amount of arable land and not so big population helps the demand and supply to be in the balance. The fresh food helps the body to produce more energy and be active throughout the day.
- Smaller plates: Portion control and etiquette are a big part of the Japanese culture. They eat from small pots, use chopsticks, garnish their food lightly, serve food in small dishes etc. Japanese never eat until they are too full to walk. Typically, Japanese eat till they are 8 percent full. This helps in easy digestion and more agility.
- More body activity: Japanese love to commute in public transport. They get up, go to their nearest station, wait for the train, stand in the train and walk to their workplace from the station. Although there are an ample number of cars in the country using it is considered to be a luxury. Japanese also get a wake-up call for exercise every morning. This results in an increased level of energy, more focus at the workplace and better athleticism.
- Healthcare: Japanese have got a full proof healthcare from the year 1960. They visit their doctors more than a dozen times a year. This is 4 times as compared to their US counterpart. What’s fascinating is the fact that it costs the Japanese Government only 8 percent of the GDP. It goes without saying that Japanese get to know about any probable diseases that they might have well before any damage could happen. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Sir I want to rise my weight my height is 5.4 ft and weight is 54 I want to gain upto 60 so please suggest me some medicine.
The largest prospective cohort study evaluated the impact of coffee consumption on all?cause mortality and involved 229,000 men and 173,000 women, who were followed for up to 13 years (N Engl J Med 2012;366:1891).
After adjustment for smoking status and other potential confounders, associations between coffee consumption (either caffeinated or decaffeinated) and reduced all?cause mortality were evident at relatively low levels of consumption (2 to 3 cups/day).
Compared to non?coffee drinkers, the risk of all?cause mortality among men and women who consumed 2 to 3 cups of coffee daily was 0.90 and 0.87.
The apparent benefit of coffee was similar for individuals with high levels of coffee consumption, including those who drank six or more cups of coffee per day.
How to develop and eat to have good digestive system How increase my weight to ah good level with hygienic food and what kind of food should we eat.
How can we cure the patient from diabetes and what happened to the patient when he get suffered by diabetes and high blood pressure together and how can we cure them by using daily domestic treatments?
My muscles are so weak and also my weight is low according my hight. I'm not eat much food because lack of hunger. Please suggest me a complete treatment so that I improve my body fitness.
What is the best diet to reduce w8 .and stomach fat. please tell me which kind of food is best fr me.
I am tried from my body growth. My body is not growing properly. I had join gym. Then also my body not growing properly. What should I do? Please tell me?
I am 20 years old and still my weight is not increasing and even I have taken mass gainer but nothing happened why?
Hopefully, most men reading this article will already be as dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene as they are to maintaining good penis health. But in case they are not, it may interest them to know that sometimes the two can be related and that the health of an erect penis may be related to some degree to the state of a man's oral hygiene. If that sounds a little sketchy - after all, a man's mouth is pretty far away from his penis - read on to learn more.
Oral hygiene is the overall term for the state of health associated with the mouth. In most cases, when a person talks about oral hygiene, they're referring to the day-to-day activities someone engages in to keep the teeth healthy - brushing, flossing, using mouthwash, etc. Oral hygiene would also encompass those less-frequent activities, such as getting a dental check-up regularly, having teeth cleaned, taking care of cavities, etc.
One of the goals of good oral hygiene is to prevent the development of periodontitis, or advanced gum disease. Also called pyorrhea, periodontitis is the name given to a range of inflammatory diseases that can strike the tissues that surround the teeth.
Periodontitis starts when microorganisms develop on the teeth. The body's immune system responds with agents to neutralize these microorganisms. The battle between the two forces significantly weakens the bones in the area and provides other problematic issues, which cause the gums to deteriorate; thus, the overall health of the teeth and mouth lessen.
As part of this decrease in overall oral health, agents are released which weaken the endothelial cells, which form the lining on the blood vessels.
So what does all this have to do with an impact on the erect penis? It's actually not as far-fetched as it sounds.
A study in the Journal of Sex and Medicine looked at rats with periodontitis. They found that many of these rats also had difficulty in attaining an erect penis.
Periodontitis can cause damage to the endothelial cells that line blood vessels. When these cells are damaged, the vessels are unable to open and close as they normally do. That means that when blood rushes to the penis to create and maintain an erection, not as much of it is able to get through and do its job. That's what was happening with these rats: they either weren't getting an erect penis or they weren't getting one that was as hard and firm as it needed to be.
The doctors theorized the damage to the endothelial cells was related to a lack of nitric oxide, which is one of the key components that allows blood vessels to open and be receptive to a greater flow.
Therefore, men who are interested in keeping their erect penis healthy should also spend time keeping their teeth healthy. Regular brushing and flossing is key, but so is seeing the dentist on a regular basis. Often a person doesn't know they have periodontitis until it is relatively advanced, so taking steps to prevent it or to nip it early is essential.
Oral hygiene is just one step in maintaining the health an erect penis needs. Regular use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) also plays a role. Be sure to find a crème that includes L-arginine. This amino acid is part of the process by which nitric oxide is developed, which is important in keeping penile blood vessels open and flowing. The crème should also include vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections.