Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Warangal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Anand BhokrayYour feedback matters!
मैं Bsc के प्रथम वर्ष का नियमित छात्र हूं पढने में भी अच्छा हूं, मगर सालों से, शायद बच्चपन से मैं अवसाद में हूं, अपने आप से पागलों कि तरह बातें करता हूं, जो चीज दिल में आती है उसी कि कल्पना करके कहानियां बना लेता हूं, ऐसी कहानियां जो सिर्फ और सिर्फ कल्पनाशील है, जब खुशी का माहौल होता है तो ज्यादा दिक्कत होती है मुझे, मेरा दिमाग भारी पन, बालों में दर्द, थकान महसूस करता है, कुच्छ समझ नहीं आता मैं क्या करूं? मेरे व्यवहार कोई दिक्कत नहीं है, मगर इस थकान के साथ शायद मैं ज्यादा वक्त नहीं रूक पाऊंगा, मेरी सहायता किजिए?
I am 24 years old I want good health and want more fan in my body. what should I do? Please help me.
My height is 5" 5 nd my age is 20 bt my weight is 67 is dis correct fr my age nd height. I want to reduce my weight nd to be fit how can I lose my weight.
Hi there, I am 23 years boy lives in Delhi. My problem is that I am very slim. I eat maximum food what I can eat. A year back I took some weight gainers as well. At that time my weight got increased for some KGs. But after leaving that I had loose the weight again. Please help me to get rid from this.
I go to gym n don't increase my weight even after eating 3banana n 5 egg whites daily besides by three meals my weight is 60 kgs height is 5.10 inches n age is 34 years. Pls suggest some protein shake which I can take I have kidney stone problem so suggest accordingly. Thanks n regards
It is not clear why some people are more prone to acne than others. Since years i am having acne problems. I always burst it out had a permanent bad mark. If I don't burst it out it remains for couple of days and and look bad, can't go out for parties and all hangouts and not only this i am having weight gain wish. I eat a lot of stuff but still can't gain much weight, does daily routines exercise but still nothing's result out.
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.
From 5-6 months my weight is increasing very fast and tommy is coming out. please suggest me some natural cure which help me to reduce my weight.
Talk about nutrition and carbs, proteins and fats come to the mind immediately. However, these are the macronutrients and are not the only group of nutrients. More important are the micronutrients, comprising of a group of very important substances known as minerals and vitamins. Read on to know the most important vitamins and minerals that your body needs and the role they play.
- Vitamin A: Essential for healthy eyes, general growth and development and glowing skin. These are found in carrots, sweet potatoes and oranges.
- Vitamin B: These are essential for iron absorption, improved immunity and production of energy. Whole grains and unprocessed foods and vegetables like lentils, potatoes, bananas, yeast and molasses are good sources of these vitamins.
- Vitamin C: Required for iron absorption, blood clotting, elastic skin and antioxidant function. Found in good amounts in citrus fruits, guava, kiwi, grapefruits, strawberries, etc.
- Vitamin D: Extremely important for bone development, these are found in eggs, mushrooms and fish.
- Vitamin E: It improves the blood circulation and reduces free radicals, which is essential for cancer protection. Almonds, nuts, tomatoes and sunflower seeds are good sources of vitamin E.
- Vitamin K: It is very essential for the process of blood coagulation, these are found in spinach, broccoli, kale and other green vegetables.
- Iron: Very essential ingredient for blood formation and muscle building, clams, oysters, soybeans, lentils and spinach are great sources of iron.
- Calcium: Most important ingredient, as it helps in the formation of teeth and bones, dairy products, tofu and cheese are very good sources.
- Zinc: A key ingredient essential for overall growth, immunity and fertility, spinach, beans, oysters and dark chocolate carry a good amount of Zinc.
- Folic acid: Essential for iron absorption, cell regeneration, and in pregnancy for healthy development of the baby. Green leafy vegetables, asparagus, peas, seeds, nuts, lentils, beets, corn, etc. are good sources.
Trace minerals like iodine, manganese, copper, fluoride, selenium and chromium are also essential but in very small amounts. While these are not the only essential vitamins and minerals, these are the most important ones. The quantities of these substances required on a daily basis are very small, but critical for functions listed above. In addition, some of them also help in releasing free radicals, which provides protection against cancer and chronic inflammation. This helps prevent chronic health conditions like heart disease, diabetes and stroke.
An important point to consider is while there are multiple supplements available in the market today to make sure you get all of these nutrients, try to eat a wholesome meal and get these through natural sources to the maximum extent possible. The natural foods are the best source, and supplements should be used only when these cannot be obtained naturally.
My grandpa is 75 now, he is a diabetic and bp patient. Can you suggest what should he eat and what he shouldn't? Rice or chappati which would be better in meals?
I want to gain mass (muscle, so tell me that proteins is helpful for gaining mass or not. Ot what should I have to do?
2 carrots + 2 green apples + 2 ribs celery
2 carrots + 2 green apples + 3-4 leaves kale + ¼ lemon slice + thumb-size ginger
2 carrots + 2 ribs celery + 2 leaves cabbage + thumb-size ginger
2 green apples + 2 ribs celery + 1 small cucumber + ¼ lemon slice
3 green apples + 1 small cucumber + 1 small bitter gourd + ¼ lemon slice
2 carrots + 1 small cucumber + 1 medium-sized beetroot + ¼ lemon slice
1 medium-sized beetroot + ½ small pineapple + 1 small cucumber + ¼lemon slice
4 ribs of celery + ½ small pineapple + thumb-size ginger
1 oz wheatgrass juice neat with a squeeze of lemon