Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in vv. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalabh AgarawalYour feedback matters!
Hello sir /madam I am deepak. 25 years old, I just know about the problem of penis size. I can make some changes in my penis size just like something bigger and thicker. If yes please suggest me the medicine with 100% works and no side effects. Please consult me.
Ejaculation on my vagina do not cause pregnancy ?(without penetration and just ejaculating on my vagina. I have found my breast slightly inverted and of course they come to normal after stimulation. Why is this happening then? I have read on google information DAT even ejaculation can cause pregnancy and I am late by 7 days with my periods. This was Why I am afraid. So please describe why? I also confirm again that before I use yo have contraceptive pills for about three months continuously because I do have irregular periods and the last month I stopped using after getting my periods. My period lasted for 5 days and right after three days gap I Have unprotected sex (without any insertion but he ejaculated on my Vagina )This is making me more stressful and also I have bleeding for 5 days again from the day of participation. There is only gap of three days for my periods to complete and bleed. Both lasted for 5 days. I didn't yet have any sort of insertion but I am afraid because the contact of ejaculation on vaginal part brings me any problem of pregnancy? Please answer clearly.
I have sex disease. How I control my sperm. My sperm is fallen suddenly by night. How I increase my sex (sperm fallen) time.
One of the most common reasons of erectile dysfunction is obesity, which might sink your intimate life to a great extent. It is really crucial that you are in control of your weight and regain your libido.
One of the most common chronic conditions that men face is that of erectile dysfunction (ED). Statistically, over 18 million men above the age of 20 experience it to some degree. It is an inability to achieve or maintain erection required for desired sexual activity. Though there might be various reasons for it, there is a consistent connection between obesity and sexual dysfunction. It has been found that obese men are prone to ED 2.5 times more than those of normal weight. These symptoms of ED and various other health issues can be observed if you are just 30 pounds overweight!
- Obesity causes atherosclerosis, which is a cardiovascular condition. In this condition, cholesterol is deposited on the walls of blood vessels, thus restraining blood flow to the organs in the body including the penis.
- The testosterone level in obese men is low. Due to absence of this sexually-stimulating hormone, there is an inability to achieve erections as testosterone is needed to increase the level of nitric oxide in penile tissue, which acts as a blood vessel dilator.
- In most cases, erectile dysfunction is considered as the first sign of a weak heart in men who are overweight.
- Men might experience a low libido, because of the reduced testosterone levels.
- They might experience a depressed mood and lowering in their levels of energy.
- They might experience a diminished sense of vitality.
It’s really crucial to shed that extra weight if you want to regain your sex life. It has been found by researchers at the Center for Obesity Management in Naples, Italy that one third of obese men have improved sexual activity after they lost weight.
- Lose weight. Check on how much you eat in a day. Aim at losing 1 to 2 pounds a week, which equals to losing around 500 to 1000 calories in a day.
- Look out for what you eat in a day. Avoid chips and dips, and become friends with greens and other raw vegetables as your snack. Stop eating the processed and red meats; replace them with fish instead. Switch to whole grains.
- Physical activity is the most important aspect when it comes to losing weight. Implement a successful weight-loss strategy. Take out some time by skipping a few episodes of your TV show, get up from the couch, and get active for around 30-45 minutes in a day. Repeat this 3-5 times in a week.
- Lastly, maintain these habits until you don’t shed those extra pounds that are a hindrance to your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Dr. Recently I got married and when ever I had sex I get lot of smell of her fluid even I smell my sperm its not smelling I don't know whats the problem with her. Please suggest me some medicine for her .thanks.
I'm suffering from Urinary Tract infection since 4-5 days. It burns at end of peeing. I also had 4 norfloxacin tablets 400 mg but it didn't helped much. Firstly the irritation was at tract near penis base but now it burns near the tip or upper half of penis. Kindly prescribe some antibiotics and a pain killer for emergency.
Sir I am from Tamil Nadu.. Actually my problem is under penis and in my buttocks full of thick black colour like allergy fungal infection ,I need a solution to cure this problem..thank you..
I had sex with my husband and I take ipill before 48 hrs after sex. 7 hrs gone. Im feeling nothing. No bleeding. How should I know that im pregnant or not. Only pregnant womens have bleedings after consuming ipill?
First two time it falls within few seconds. And without became hard. This was my first time with my girlfriend.
Dear Doctors, I started unprotected sex with my fence 2 months back, but I didn't dropped inside her, as a result her mensuration was normal. But after her last period I used condom at every meeting. Her period stars usually on 7th of the month, but this time her period yet not started. So, what may be the reason of her stopped period. And what should I do if her pregnancy test found positive, as I do not want any baby before marriage.
Proper homoeopathic treatment along with this food items are enough to fertilize an egg.