Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Vizianagaram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Hi. I am suresh my problem is recently wide nerves came on penis. I am suffering from thyroid hypothyroid. Have any relation to nerves and thyroid disease. What treatment can do for this? Why it came on penis? And another problem is middle back came? Please support me.
I am suffering from diabetes type 2 since 15 year taking medicine glycomet 500 Please advise other medicine for fast improvement also taking telmikind 20 for high blood pressure.
I am 60 years old male. I suffer from inability to urinate many times. Ist my mouth become completely dry and at the same time my urine also stops. Gradually it affects my memory and the sugar level and bp also going up. I am diabetic grade b. Doctor already operated my prostrate. But problem still there. I was hospitalized 8 times. After cathaterised urine passes than my condition gradually improves. I have done several testings as recommended by doctors but every report is normal.
Hello is this Thyroid test normal? My endocrinologist said it is normal Free T3 2.9 pg/ml Free T4 1.4 ng/dl TSH 0.94.
Hlo doc I am monika. And married also my age is 31. And suffering from thyroid from8 months and my weight is getting low. And I am not pregnant. Well I am trying. Is it symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Plzz tell me what to eat ans precaution.
Hi doctor, my mom is having diabetes from 3 years she like mango more she can have mango. What to do?
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems