Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Vizianagaram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V. S Prasad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V. S PrasadYour feedback matters!
My mother is 60 years old, diabetic patient since 12 yrs. From past three months she is suffering with l4-l5, l5-s1 disc prolapse with left sided radiculopathy. Even after giving physiotheraphy and setoid injection the pain has not reduced and she was not even able to sit or walk. Now she is undergoing ayurvedic treatment. After 17 days of treatment, now she is able to sit for 30secs to 1 min. But according to doctors here she would have been walkig by now. Can you please let me know what will be the perfect treatment for her and why none of the medicines/treatment is giving expected results on her.
What are the natural home remedies to increase my metabolism which is very low due to hypothyroidism. And I even got to know from the internet that low metabolism makes it difficult to lose weight. So, please let me know about the natural home remedies that can lift up my metabolism and aid me to lose weight.
I am taking thyroid tsh treatment for last 2 years. Thyrogram is the medicine weekly 9 tabs. On 29th March tsh was >100. Advise monthly check up of tsh required. Tsh fluctuating frequently. Is thyrogram ok.
Sir I am suffering from hypothyroid from 3 years. And I am taking 100mg tablet. What kind of precautions I need for good health.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"