Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Vizianagaram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.Sasi KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor. We are planning for a pregnancy. My husband has a low sperm count. He is taking the medicine FertylM and lycogold XT from last one and half month. But there is no improvement. How long does it take in a minimum for the sperm count to increase? Also he is a diabetic. Does it affect the sperm count? Please suggest us.
Hi Doctor, I am having 2 query. One is in my private part skin is not moving properly if I am trying to pull means I am getting. Second one is if I am eating any non veg while going for urine part is very irritating.
I am 34 years old I felt so tired and foot feeling numbness. Fingers joints pain early morning cough and it's seems like sticky jelly substance. Legs are getting so tired and feel uneasy. I use to smoke once in a day and alcohol once in a week. Please let me know what check up I have to do.
I am 27 years old. I got married since 3 yrs. My periods are regular 26 day of my periods. So I want to know how to get pregnant. When is the ovulation period start with 26 day of my cycle.
I am 19 I have Duster Raja since my childhood and now at present always my eyes are red in colour so in order to reduce that can you please tell me the remedies and also precautions.
I am done masturbation since 8 year. So I am know to you that's side effects. I have some health problems that indigestion. And gastric, acidity,kabz etc. And I have very laziness and mentally weakness problem. I have overweight and fat problem. And my knees have pain problem. Give me consult.
Hi, my bro was advised by a dermatologist to take clop-s cream to clear his sun induced darkness. It worked good can anyone use it? how long can we use this?
Myself Mustafa Kalam. Iam 17 years old standing 6 feet tall. Since last month iam suffering from severe cough. Sometimes it is dry and sometimes its wet. Can someone help me in getting it cured?
Sir/madam, Im a 21 year old guy. Im experiencing a burning sensation in my penis while peeing. I Have not indulged in any sexual activity nor do I see blood in my urine and neither do I have fever or feel vomiting. Is there any home remedies to solve my situation? Pls suggest me a few And also how long will it take to heal completely? And at what circumstances should I seek medical help? Thank you.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.