Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Vizianagaram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.Sasi KumarYour feedback matters!
I have sometimes pain in my mind when I am feel so lonely or thinking in deep about my problem and feeling sad than pain is so high so what can I do.
I am male and 22 years and I am suffering from severe hair loss so please give me some remedies to recover from hair loss or medicines.
Just recently I had hit a wall with my foot. When it was happened it is a small pain then gradually the pain raise and swell in the affected area. suggest me what to do?
मैं डाइबिटिक पेसेंट हूँ मेरा सुगर लेबल पिछले 3 वर्षो मे लगभग 200 से 300 तक रहता है मुझे सेक्सऊवल कमजोरी रहती है मेरे वजह पत्नी भी परेसान रहती है
My friend 20 years of age cosumed full bottle of thyronome100mg and he has thyroid also what wil hapeen?
I have my last periods start on 10 nov and ended on 13 nov, I had unprotected sex on 14 nov, I tested on 8 dec and 9 dec for pregnancy by prega news, my next periods were due on 8 December but till now my periods are not starting, please suggest, I tested in the morning for better results.
I've had headaches continuously for the last 5 days or so, should I consult an eye specialist or is it a general headache? I am kind of afraid, pls reply.
Am 34 years age male. My weight is just 49 kg. Height is 173 cm. Am in trouble because of my weight. No any disease to me. But worried about it. What can I do so for gaining weight?
Plz help me I'm in 12th sci i've studied many thing s, know them but I can't recall nearly 30% of it. Sometime s I also get blackout during exams.
I am suffering from severe stomach pain and also had a headache early in the morning. Even I face trouble while breathtaking sometimes. Please suggest some measure.
I had sex 3 weeks ago and did not had any contraceptives. Now my dates are delayed by 3 days. I don't want to have a baby right now as I am just 20. I need suggestions as soon as possible to what should I do to get back to normal. I weigh around 49-50 kgs and am tense and scared too please help!
Sir ,What medicine can I take for stomach ache? M going to Belgium for a month. I may get abdo pain cuz of change in diet. Thank you.
My hair is falling from paat 2 months. I have consulted many doctors but all in vain! What should I do?
I have cold during 3-4 days. There are some cough in this cold. Please. Suggest me syrup for this cold. Thanks a lot.
I have a allergy problem from people and things I only feel relax when I siit on my chair which is clean by Colin and when I touch any thing or person which is not clean by Colin I need hand wash pose help me.
Trichomonas Vaginalis, a virus, which affects almost 7.4 million men and women each year. This virus can cause a sexually transmitted disease upon contact with a person who may be carrying the same. This condition is more common in women than it is in men and causes a variety of symptoms. Let us learn more about this infection.
- Symptoms: This disease does not have any obvious symptoms until the problem becomes pretty severe. The symptoms for men include irritation inside the penis, discharge, and a burning sensation upon urination and ejaculation. The symptoms for women include a strong odour filled discharge that may also be greenish yellow in colour, pain in the lower abdomen in case the infection is extremely severe, itching and irritation in the vagina, and pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- Diagnosis: The gynaecologist or the general physician will usually carry out the diagnosis with the help of blood and urine samples that will be sent to the lab for testing. These tests will help in determining the spread and severity of the infection. The doctor will also use vaginal or urethral fluid in order to diagnose the issue with the help of further lab tests. Most doctors will tell you that it is harder to detect the presence of the virus in women, than it is in men.
- Treatment: The treatment of this disease is done with the help of metronidazole, which can be used to treat trichomoniasis in case the patient is pregnant. It is usually recommended that the sexual partner of the patient should also be treated for the infection so as to stem its spread. Also, the doctors will recommend abstinence from sex for the duration of the treatment. Antibiotics will also be prescribed for both partners. Usually, one will be asked to wait for all the symptoms to disappear before becoming sexually active again.
- Complications: There is a risk of contracting the HIV virus in case pregnant women do not get treated for this disease on time. It can also cause premature rupture of the various membranes that protect the foetus, which can in turn, lead to premature delivery of the baby. Further, women who are suffering from this disease are at higher risk of passing on the HIV virus to their partners. This happens when the woman is also infected with the HIV virus.
- Prevention: There are various ways to prevent this disease including the proper use of condoms and limiting the number of sexual partners. Genital inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor immediately to rule out the possibility of this STD. Also, one must take the necessary precautions to avoid catching and spreading this disease and getting a full body check up done is an important part of prevention.