Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Vizianagaram. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RamkarthikYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 3 months married girl. I am noticing from last two three times that whenever me and my husband do intercourse I get itching while doing and moreover we both can't discharge properly. Please tell me what is the problem my husband is under medication of depression ?
I am 26 years old. Married 1 year before. 2 months before blessed with baby girl. I do not have any problem in sex. But my penis size lesser than normal. It did not affect my sex life. But Now I am in a situation to use Condom. I tried all the condoms but they are large for me, very loose. So I am unable to use, while inserting it gets slipped. Kindly advise me on this case or suggest me any other ways to have safe sex. Thanks in advance.
I am 44 year male. I'm marred but no any children. Please give me some advice about my marred life. Where from I become a father. Thanking You -
I have Heavy Stomach pain for the past 3 days. So I used rabeprazole sodium tablets. But pain is not reduced. Is there any other medicine for the speedy recovery.
I am having self masturbation habit for last 15 years since I did not get married. I can not able to stop this habit previously I did 2 times a day now I slowly controlled to twice in a week pls tell me how could I stop this problem. Also tell whether I have sex problems in feature.
Sir mere pet ke upar bharipan rehta hai sabhi check up Kara Chuka hu docter ne badi aant par sujan batayi hai aur choti aant laparoscopy diagnos ki hai Lekin kuch Aaram nahi lag raha aur ghabrahat ke saath sir dard Hota hai jab sone ki Kosis karta hu neend ka jhatka lagta hai poori body hil jaati hai bhot Preshan ho Chuka please help me.
If the body temperature rises above 40 degrees C and the body loses the ability to cool down, it is considered heatstroke/sunstroke
High body temperature
Increasing Heart rate
Nonexertional or classic heatstroke
In both cases, the effects of heatstroke can be exacerbated by wearing too much clothing, not replacing water lost to sweating and by drinking alcohol, which can affect the body's temperature regulation
Home Treatment for Heat Stroke
In order to treat a heat stroke a medical health care provider will focus on cooling your body so that it reaches its normal temperature as soon as possible. Some of the simple self-care steps that are advised in this case include:
- Cold Water: It may become necessary to immerse your entire body in cold water or ice water so that your body temperature can be brought down as quickly as possible. You could do this by sitting in a bathtub filled with cold water for around 5 or 10 minutes.
- Cooling Blanket: If it is not possible for you to sit in a bathtub, you could warp a special cooling blanket around yourself, after packing your groin area, neck, chest, and back with ice packs
- Rehydrate your Body: You need to alleviate body temperature internally and externally and therefore, it is important that you drink a lot of water. Drinking extra fluids can help reduce the risks of dehydration.
- Diet for Heat Stroke : Diet for heat stroke can help to prevent the problem to some extent.
Eat a high amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and especially those that have a cooling effect on the body and contain a lot of water
- Avoid any food items that are high in salt, as excess sodium could hamper the regular production of sweat in the body
- Drink an additional amount of fluids, like fresh juice or an energy drink as it could replenish the levels of water in your body
- Consume some buttermilk, made from yogurt. Not only is this very cooling, but can also be great for the overall health.
- Add healthy sources of protein to your diet, which mainly include nuts, pulses, and olive oil. This will steady your blood sugar levels, thereby preventing heat strokes.
Suggestion for Heat Stroke
First of all, choose your clothes carefully; opt for light fabrics in a loose fit, which will allow your skin to breathe. Moreover, if you are taking any medication, like antidepressants, antipsychotics, diuretics or beta blockers, it is best to check with your doctor, for additional precautions to prevent a heat stroke.