Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Vizianagaram. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. RamkarthikYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old male. I am suffering from cold for last 1-2months. I have taken insulins and steams but nothing happened. What should I do?
Doctor, I came to realize that my hearing sensitive is very weak, I am not able to catch up what people say easily. Pliz suggest me a solution. I do not hav any pain in my ear.
I am having chest pain from the last 5 months. I am a smoker for the last 10 years. Please suggest what I need to do. Do I quit ?
I am 25 years old. I started becoming very self conscious and always used to think about my walk that if I am walking properly or not. My whole focus would be on the movement of my legs. And I think because of that reason I used to walk forcefully than my natural walk. Since I was doing this for 3-4 years I suddenly felt some weakness in my legs and now I think that they will give up. I feel numbness in my whole body. It started from my legs and now whole body suffers from it. I also think there is something wrong with my back as I feel that my lower half and upper half has separated from each other and I also feel that my lower half will stop working and since the problem is rising in whole body slowly I also think that my whole body will give up. I have felt many times that I will fall while I was standing. Also I have noticed many times that when I sit on chair and don't do any movement then my upper half start doing oscillations. I also feel frontal headache on head and when I close my eyes I feel relaxed from headache. What can go wrong with my body due to my extreme self consciousness?
Good Morning sir. I generally masturbate once in a day regularly from 4 years, from past 1 year Iam getting leg pains especially thighs part and back pain and I feel week totally. I consult many doctors but the problem is not solving at all, but my age is 21 only. I have got doubt is pains are due to frequent masturbation or something else. What food should I take and how many times is good to masturbation in a week.
Premature erection penis no strength and one minute erection what I do one of sexologist discuss they told me fee Rs. 22000/ I have not pay huge amount.
In today's hectic and stressfull time most of the men are marred by a number of health problems which end up affecting their relationship with their partner at the personal level and one such problem is premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a condition wherein a man ejaculates too quickly with very little sexual stimulation. This also shortens sexual pleasure. It is especially embarrassing and unfulfilling during a sexual intercourse with a partner but can be equally frustrating when masturbating.
There are a few self-help methods which you can implement to remedy this problem
- Masturbate to orgasm before a sexual encounter: This is a common technique used by many men who have developed premature ejaculation due to hurried masturbation techniques. If you come to orgasm too quickly when you are with a partner resulting in premature ejaculation, it is a good idea to masturbate at least an hour or so before the sexual act. This way you would delay the ejaculation when you are having sex as you won’t feel overtly aroused and would help in delaying the ejaculation the second time.
- Special Medications: There are medications that can be prescribed once you have been evaluated by your doctor. However, the medications are only prescribed in special cases and should be taken with absolute adherence to the prescription.
- Stop and Squeeze Technique: This is a technique which would require some practice over a period of time. In this method, you would be required to practice stopping right before you ejaculate while masturbating. Grab the area right between the shaft and the glands when you are about to ejaculate. This will stop you from ejaculating and help you to extend the time of sexual arousal without climaxing. However, this should be practiced over time until you achieve enough control where you can have extended periods of sexual arousal and activity before achieving orgasm.
- Kegel Exercises: These set of exercises are meant to strengthen the muscle in your pelvic and groin area, giving you better control that lengthens periods of sexual arousal before you climax. In particular, it strengthens the ‘pubococcygeus’ muscle which contracts during an orgasm. This is the muscle which you would clench during urination to stop the flow. You should try contracting and relaxing this muscle through ‘kegel’ exercises while going through your daily chores or work to build up strength and thus have better control.
- Using thicker condoms during sex: If your penis is hypersensitive and you tend to ejaculate too quickly after entering your partner, you should consider using thicker condoms to ensure less sensitivity. This can work in less severe forms of premature ejaculation, wherein anxiety due to a new partner or hypersensitivity are the primary causes.