Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Neetha Dilip
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Neetha DilipYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sidhartha Sen Gupta
Dr. Neetha is a qualified nutritionist with a good knowledge on diet nutrition and human metabolism. She prescribes correct diet with backed by proper assessment of the person concerned. She also is innovative in creating nutritional product which are sure to catch your eyes and apetite. I recommend her to be a good and empathetic dietician who provides practical and feasible solutions to diet of an individual.
She is very knowledgeable. She has lot of experience. Initially she let me speak for some time and she was making notes. I was like what was she doing. Later she really gave me such a nice guidance that I can see positive changes from 1st week. She gave me a follow up call and made sure I am following everything. She is very good.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be very helpful. Its good to see doctors taking out their precious time and handling tricky questions like this..definitely he cant do intense workout but a little walk and weight lifting is possible with him..and ofcourse liver will be damage if we keep on taking fat..Thanks
Mayengbam Purnachandra Singh
Dt. Neetha Dilip provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks for ur valuable suggestion....but i don know how much the whey protein powder is given benefits to our body....
Dt. Neetha Dilip provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and practical. i found that Dr Neetha is very helpful and practical
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and professional. Well explained thank you so much.
Dt. Neetha Dilip provides answers that are very helpful. But doc one more question the medicine i am taking is ok or should i change the course
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be very helpful. I m doing regular exercise in morning definitely it reduces the fat.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Yes
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Thank for your suggestion
Dt. Neetha Dilip provides answers that are very helpful. I m fully satisfied with the answer. Tq tq alot
Dt. Neetha Dilip provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be very helpful. Can you suggest something veg
Dt. Neetha Dilip provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks for revert....very helpful to all
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be very helpful. Comandable and useful
Dt. Neetha Dilip provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be very helpful. Thankyou so much dr
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be caring. Good as a basic advance
Dt. Neetha Dilip provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank you for your suggestions.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be knowledgeable. Thank u doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Neetha Dilip to be well-reasoned. Thanks dr....
Sir, My body growth is very low,how will I get muscular and developed body which medicine will be useful for me.
I am a vegetarian, as I am regular at gym, I have to consume around 180 g protein daily in my diet. Currently I take around 4 scoop of whey, 2 in morning and 2 in evening, then casein, nuts, beans, yogurt, lentils etc. I wanted to get advice on can high protein diet lead to any kidney or heart problems? I do take high protein low carb diet.
I can't seem to lose weight irrespective of eating in a controlled manner. I have left sugar completely. What do I do?
I am a 16 years old girl, my weight is not more than 29 kilo, I want to gain weight .So please suggest me a weight gaining powder but without side effect .It can take 3 months or more but it should safe or without side effect. 1-endura mass. 2-Accumass. 3-nutrigain. 4-Patanjali badam pak. Or Other that is best for weight gaining and safe.
Doctor I am (veg) but eat eggs so what to eat to gain muscle. Earlier I use to in obese 86 kg but today I am 68 kg tell me the food to eat.
Sir, As per age and height my BMI is perfect, now a days I am doing gym exercise I want to increase my body muscles with out steroids so please tell me best protein powder to increase muscles. I want to take it due to I am alone and diet is not sufficient for me. Please recommend best protein powder.
Eating healthy is a key to an active life. It sometimes becomes difficult to choose a particular diet plan as you are not too sure about what to eat that will help you lose weight. The best way to lose weight is to eat natural foods which help in maintaining your waistline than processed foods which promise the same. Following is a list of 7 very basic natural foods which help you lose weight and also takes care of your health:
- Broccoli - Broccoli is one of the most effective foods which can help you lose weight. It contains several micronutrients and phytochemicals which aid in weight loss by breaking down fats. Broccoli is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins and low in calories and yet satisfies your hunger. You can eat it raw, cooked or as a healthy snack. Add this green vegetable to your regular diet and hasten your weight loss process.
- Oats - Oats is a healthy addition to your diet as it high on nutrients and fiber. You should include it in the regular diet for at least 4 times a week if you want to lose weight. You can customize your serving to add more nutritional value to your meal. Avoid sugary toppings as they are high in calories and do not promote weight loss. Do not consume oats with added flavors or any other synthetic ingredients.
- Apples - Apples are low in calories and rich in fiber. It is a perfect snack which is sweet and satisfying at the same time. It not only helps you to lose weight but also effectively controls your blood cholesterol. Apples contain antioxidants which have a lot of health benefits other than aiding weight loss. Fresh apples are considered to be even more effective in this regard.
- Cabbage - Cabbage contains only 17 calories in a serving and is one of the best foods for weight loss. You can cook it in olive oil and season it with herbs and add it to your regular diet. Cabbage also helps fight cancer among its other beneficial qualities. It reduces your calorie intake and also satisfies your appetite. It also acts as a natural detox and works wonders for your overall health.
- Black beans - Black beans are one of the most satisfying proteins which you can consume during weight loss. They are rich in fiber and protein and keep you full for a long time. They contain soluble fiber which helps you fight cholesterol problems. The insoluble fiber in black beans maintains your digestive system and regulates the bowels.
- Fruit yogurt - You can see visible results if you cut down your overall calorie intake and supplement it with yogurt in your regular diet. The calcium in yogurt restricts the production of cortisol and controls your appetite. Yogurt also contains amino acids which contribute in burning fat. You can add fruits like blueberry or aloe vera to your yogurt to make it a tastier and healthier snack.
- Whole bean salad - Whole bean salad is simple to prepare and is a very healthy snack. It is filling and keeps your hunger pangs at bay. You can put bell peppers and sweet corn to add flavors and toss it in olive oil to keep it healthy.