Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surya Narayan MurthyYour feedback matters!
Dear sir. My age is 23. I am facing over weight problem, how to reduce it. I'm also facing hair loss problem. I need suggestions for this 2 problem. Please help me. And I need a food plan.
I am 45 years. My weight is 84 kgs. I walk 5 kms a day in the morning. I want to reduce my weight 13-14 kgs. My height is 177 cms. Kindly advise
Mam I come from poor family I need some help I can't ask my mother about puberty I have no father my father died at the age when I was born kindly help me with a suggestion what to be done for attending puberty. I'm 19.
My one teeth is pain I consult doctor he Said some infection in your teeth and doing treatment. Its possible again that problem come my teeth? How can protect my teeth in infection? Which tooth paste poract my teeth in infection?
I am 34 years old salaried man. I am not able to sleep properly during night time and next day I feel restless, tired and pain on my body. I feel sleepy during day time. So please provide me the reason of this and solution also.
I am 26 years old I used to get pimple 2-3 yrs ago now I am having marks on my face is there any way to get rid of it.
Hii Doctor. I had prblm that suddenly my hair had started falling from 3 days. please doctor suggest what to do plz.
I am 40 Years Old, Male with average body, Never used medicines in my life except the last two years, when I got Blue lichen planus (According to Doctors) starting from/ on my foots and legs but recovers the legs with the passage of time. But still effected my foots (Now in recovering stage) Kindly let me know, How I can get rid of these type of lichen planus as I often see a small pimple in my hands then disappear with pick and black spot on my skin. Now after two years when I feel, its going better, but still appears on my neck area, I am really worried.
My husband have bad cholesterol more than it should be and good cholesterol lesser than it should be what are the food/ deity he should follow to increase good cholesterol and reduce bad one.
Everyone knows that drinking a cup of coffee before bed can leave you tossing and turning for hours. Eating the right food not only gives the body the right kind of nutrition, it also affects the quality of your sleep. While some foods are sleep deprivers, others are sleep enhancers. Here are a few such types of food that you can include in your diet to improve your sleep.
- Cherries: Cherries are rich sources of melatonin. This is the chemical responsible for controlling the body’s internal clock. A serving of tart cherries in their raw, whole form or a glass of cherry juice(without added sugars) can improve sleep quality and help treat chronic insomnia. It can also be used to fight jet lag.
- Walnuts: These nuts are rich sources of an amino acid known as trytophan. Trytophan boosts serotonin and melatonin production thus regulating the body’s sleep-wake cycle. This can help you fall asleep faster and avoid tossing and turning.
- Milk: A glass of warm milk is a well known home remedy for insomnia. Milk or any form of dairy is rich in tryptophan. As mentioned above, this helps people fall asleep faster by regularizing their circadian rhythm. Additionally, calcium also helps regulate muscle movements and calms the body by fighting stress and stabilizing nerve fibers. If you don’t like the thought of plain milk, you could try other forms of dairy like cheese and yogurt.
- Rice: Jasmine rice and other forms of white rice have a high glycemic index. This means that the body digests rice slowly and hence releases glucose produced during digestion very gradually into the body. This helps cut down the time it takes to fall asleep. A gradual absorption of glucose in the body also prevents a ‘sugar high’ and its accompanying crash. This helps prevent waking up in the middle of the night and ensures that you sleep through the night comfortably.
- Bananas: Bananas are great not only for your overall health but also for your sleep cycle. Bananas are rich sources of magnesium and potassium. These are natural muscle relaxants that promote sleep. They also help fight sleep disorders such as restless leg syndrome and muscle cramps to give you a more restful sleep. Bananas are also rich in carbohydrates that are slow to digest and hence make people fall asleep faster. Combining bananas and milk is a sure shot way of falling asleep faster. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am a athletic player an I do many exercises. Bt my height growth is very loose please help me to improve my body growth and hight.
I am ashish. I am 20 years old. I have a problem that I am only 70 kg in weight. How should I gain some weight upto 80 kg minimum.
I am overweight approximately 10kgs I wanna reduce it. I eat outside99% of the time due to my work plus I have no fixed eating time. My ideal weight should be approximately70 I'm80. I wanna improve stamina 0I have pimples that I wanna get rid off. Is it possible to reduce10 kgs in a month?
*eating a variety of food in sensible proportions in winter should include:
6 daily servings of complex carbohydrates,
5 servings of fruits or yoghurt
2 servings of protein,
15-25 gms of fats and oil
Many of things have beneficial implications especially during winters. For example:
Red wine: it keeps you warm, and the key are two antioxidants found in the skin of grapes - reveratrol and anthocyanins as they help to neutralize the free oxygen radical that damages the artery and has potent anti cancer effect.
Coffee: a hot cup of magic beans has caffeine, considered a major source of antioxidants that help lower the risk of diabetes, and has been linked to reduction in colon cancer for women, lower risk of gout in men.
Chocolate: dark chocolates are better because of high cocoa content which is packed with flavonoid they prevent heart disease and cancer.
Saffron: it improves digestion, stimulates circulation and reduces high blood pressure. Its also as anti depressant. It enhances the activity of mood boosting neuro- transmitters, dopamine and nonrepinephrine.