Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Surya Narayan MurthyYour feedback matters!
How to become supremely fit like virat kohli. How to become an better athlete. And how to move fast in field.
Hi, I have a severe chocolate cyst in both ovaries and get operated 3 yrs ago. But still it pains a lot and having problem in conception. Doctors advised me for ivf. Is there any more option for natural conception ?
Your mom probably never told you this, but it's true: sex is good for you! Plenty of studies show it: regular sex increases immunity from viruses, relieves stress, and even helps protect the health of a man's prostate gland by emptying fluids held there! It also triggers the release of chemicals that improve mood and ease pain. Your doctor probably never told you this, but this is also true: most people can and should have sex well into old age!
While menopause in women does affect sexual drive and function somewhat, there is no reason healthy men or women can't experience sexual pleasure at any stage in life. Sure, the nature and intensity of the sex may change, but the love and pleasure don't! If your sex drive has stalled out, you have good reasons to rev it back up again. Just try a couple of these tips and we guarantee your engine will be turning over again in no time.
- Frequent dating: Take time once in a while to go out for a dinner at least where there are no other distractions. Just the two of you, and it will make a difference. Do not talk about home, children, work, etc.
- Night outs/weekend outings: Once in a while, try staying away from home. This could be an extended dinner, where you do not return home that day or a weekend outing where just the two of you take time out with each other.
- Have sex tonight: Having regular sex helps keep your sex drive in high gear, by increasing the production of testosterone, which is the hormone mainly responsible for libido in both men and women.
- Women: Practice Kegel exercises. You know what Kegels are, they're the squeezing exercises your doctor told you to do after pregnancy, or because you were having a bit of a problem with leaking urine. What the Doc probably didn't tell you is that they're also great for strengthening the pubococcygeus muscle, essential for orgasm. To do Kegels, take note of the muscle you use to stop the urinary flow, then practice contracting that muscle, gradually releasing it. Work up to 20 contractions three times a day.
- Make sure you touch: Every time you pass your partner, reach out and touch or kiss him or her. Don't allow these moments to go beyond the kiss or hug. Simply increasing the amount of physical contact you have with your partner will help with desire.
- Rituals:Create your own intimate rituals. No, we're not talking about sex. But what about waking him up with a steaming cup of coffee instead of the alarm every morning? What about having a hot bath ready for her in the evening? How about a special dinner out every Tuesday, when most couples are zoned out in front of the TV? Or massaging her feet while you watch a DVD with a big bowl of popcorn? The key is consistency. These are not things you do just once, but over and over again until they become like a secret language between the two of you.
- Body Massage: Spend an hour with your partner touching every part of his/her body, but you can't use your hands. Use other parts of your body (including your imagination) instead. Conversely, caress one another only with your hands touching every part of the body except the genital zones. This can remove any pressure you might feel to "get right to it" after a hectic day on the job and is a wonderful way, at least for the woman, to relax and escape from the daily grind and transition from her other (oh-so-non-sexual) roles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Hai sir this is nagarjun, am 19 years old, from the last few years am really going into depression, what is the reason am not understand, can you help me to come out from this.
I have hypersomnia past 3-4 years and I am very disappointed from this. what should I do to cure this disease?
I do get mouth ulcer due to that I am not able to eat and my skin is also getting dull. Please help.
I am diabetic with moderate neuropathy. Bs levels are around 100-110 and 140-150. I am on mixtard insulin 15 15 and gluformin-500 1 1 1/2 1 1/2 per day. Also pregabelin75, 1 1 daily. I am feeling muscle stiffness to walk initially for about 5 minutes then moderately normal. Feet are normal with slight tingling. Suggest homeo medicine.
Coconut oil is one of the most powerful oils in the world. Not only does coconut have that great “vacation-in-the-Caribbean” smell, it’s also great for your hair.
Coconut oil is high in vitamin E and other nutrients, and your hair can absorb them all. The result will be hair that is thicker, shiner, healthier and has stronger roots. It also contains lauric and capric acid, which have amazing antimicrobial powers – meaning it will make your hair and scalp healthier and prevent dandruff, itchy scalp and infections.
Argan oil is the most expensive of the hair oils on this list, but ask anyone who uses it and you’ll hear that it’s worth every penny. It contains lots of vitamin E, Omega 3 and 9 fatty acids, and antioxidants, all of which do amazing things for damaged, dry, coarse or otherwise unmanageable hair.
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
The same oil that you likely use for cooking and salad dressing can be used as a deep moisturizing treatment and to promote hair growth. Massaging your scalp with olive oil will promote scalp health and improve circulation, while fighting off bacteria and leaving you with softer smoother hair.
Olive oil also makes an excellent, all-natural alternative to shaving cream.
Pomegranate Seed Oil
For fine or thinning hair, Pomegranate seed oil can work miracles. It contains high amounts of punicic acid, which revitalizes your hair leaving it looking thick and shiny. It’s also a great protector against chemicals and other environmental damage. Pomegranate seed oil is very thick and somewhat expensive, you can mix it with extra-virgin olive oil to make it last longer and get the benefits of both.
Rosemary Essential Oil
Thinning hair tends to hold in more dirt and toxins; rosemary essential oil is great for cleansing and it also contains loads of vitamin B, iron and calcium. It has been used for thousands of years as a remedy for thinning and brittle hair, plus it has been scientifically proven to prevent premature graying.
Rosemary essential oil should be diluted with a carrier oil (such as extra virgin olive oil) before use.
Avocado oil , like avocados themselves, contains proteins, healthy fats, amino acids and vitamins A, D, E and B6. The proteins will help fill in damaged airs in your hair’s cuticles, repairing damage that’s already been done and preventing future breakage and frizz. Avocado oil is strong and thick, so it is most effective when used on medium to thick hair.
Jojoba oil isn’t actually an oil, it’s a liquefied wax that is extracted from a shrub native to the southwestern US. Jojoba oil is high in vitamins A, E and D and is great for all hair types. It can be found in several all-natural shampoos and hair products, but like oils, it’s most effective on its own. Jojoba oil helps damage to your hair and promotes new, healthy hair growth.
My age is 18 I'm a girl. My height is short then a normal height is it possible now to increase my height even after 18 . What should I do ?
I have black circles under my eyes and on my chicks also. I am 24 years old married and having a 04 years old baby.What should i do?
Sir, I am a shuttle badminton player. Since few days my knee paining. When I bend the leg and sit in squat position I could not walk properly. I could not even jerk or stretch my left leg. No problem with right leg. Pls solve my problem. Thank you sir/ madam.
I have problem of physical illness and am not growing physically what care should be taken for growth?
I am 26 years old. Dr. Please tell me how to loose stomach fat. Without food bhi my stomach seems big. I m suffering gastric problem.
A number of internal and external factors, such as supply of blood, sufficient oxygen and the functioning of the other bodily systems at the time of erection, determines the health of erection. While stimulant drugs and other kinds of medicines are short term solutions to sustain an erection for a longer period of time, sometimes certain changes in your daily lifestyle can also be of great benefit. Here are 5 ways to have a stronger erection:
- A healthy diet: Regular heavy meals are not good for your erection. This is because the flow of blood slows down and the digestive system begins working very fast. High cholesterol level or blood sugar level can cause nerve damage all over the body. If the nerves associated with the sexual organs are harmed, sexual function can be impaired. Fruits and berries which are high in micro nutrients and antioxidants are beneficial and should be a part of your diet instead.
- Lesser consumption of alcohol: Alcohol is primarily a depressant and can affect the normal functioning of the nerves. More than two standard size drinks in a day can be harmful because the liver is unable to process more. In fact, the toxins of alcohol build up in the body and affect most of the organ systems. Over consumption of alcohol has been directly linked to limited sexual desire, premature ejaculation, and temporary and long term erectile dysfunction.
- Acupuncture therapy: Acupuncture therapy involves inserting thin, sharp needles in the pressure points of the entire body to realign and regulate the flow of energy in the body. Psychogenic erectile dysfunction is essentially a disorder of the interaction between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. This can be corrected by activating the pressure points along the spinal cord. Acupuncture therapy has been proven to be an effective treatment for about 60% of the patients who underwent the procedure.
- Minimized intake of drugs: Medication for disorders like social anxiety, depression and narcolepsy has negative impacts on the nervous system. Other drugs like amphetamines, methadone, nicotine, opiates and barbiturates are also responsible for certain cases of erectile dysfunction. The use of such drugs should be limited to prescriptions and medical emergencies in order to improve your ability to sustain a strong erection.
- Lowered stress levels: Psychological stress leads to the secretion of adrenaline and cortisol hormones. These result in decreased secretion of sex hormones like testosterone because the secretion of stress hormones is prioritized by the body. So, lowering the level of stress can do wonders for sexual health and functioning.