Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I am loosing my appetite as I have stopped consuming weed and even anxiety so please doctor help me out through this.
My wife was went to her parents home before 4 months bcoz my job loss. She come before 15 days but her behavior has changed. She has concerns with my current job salary. I found some call recordings which she was talking with her mother. Her mother guiding her not to cooperate. She using abuse language towards me and my family. She is giving threat and tell my wife to look out with me after when we give birth to a baby. She told not to roam with me and not to believe on me. So I am mentally stressed.
I am not able to concentrate on a particular work and complete that in a go ex. If I start a specific work I will do that for some time and after some time I forget that and not able to complete that work in one go. Please advise.
She is having parkinson. She feels like her brain is very tired and weak. What she should take along with parkinson's medicines to supplement brain?
What problems we can face if we smoke weed regular? What is the process to reduce smoking weeds and cigratte.
My depression has been cured with lithium oratate supplement that I ordered from amazon. I do not feel any sideeffect. I heard lithium carbonate has sideeffects and it should be prescribed whereas lithium oratate has no such side effect. I want to ask whether lithium oratate is good to take in long run?
When I can sleep tight 8 to 9 hr a day but I can get pain in all of my body? 2nd question is sperm 1day 2 or more is good for health ya not in one month is better options.
I am 22 years old, I have been smoking cigarettes for the past 3 years and now I hav decided to quit smoking. I used to smoke at the most 2 cigarettes per day, but last week I went on trip with my friends and smoked about 30-40 cigarettes in 3 days. After the trip I felt so bad about myself that I decided to quit smoking once and for all, now I have smoked any cigarette in 4 days. But I came to know from internet that quiting suddenly will cause serious issues on neurotransmitters and on health. Please guide me with the situation and tell me if I need to take any special food to increase neurotransmitters.
I can't concentrate my studies, l feeling weakness, if I studied also that can't remember I will forgot, I have next week what I can do? please suggest any medicine?
Hello sir/mam, There is a problem with me, I am just 24 years old, and at this age I have a memory problem, I forgot many things, can you tell me what kind od medicine I take for this problem.
I am studying CA exams to be may 10th I have fortunately around 27 days but these days is enough to prepare for exam but I am feeling myself little bit stressed. So kindly help me how to come out of the stress and concentrate on exam preparation.
I have gone through break up 8 months ago. And I am mentally very upset. I am very much upset. What should I do to get normal again.
I am 21years old everybody says when I m speak. My pronunciation not correct like sa-sha voice coming what to do?
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.