Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunanda Rani GYour feedback matters!
When the temperature soars to extremes in the summer, all you want to do is switch on the air conditioner and stake out in a room during the day. Alas! That's not a real world option. In reality, we have to work in the kitchen, step outside to reach office and do our daily chores bearing the heat. In some places, the added humidity becomes an even worse problem with sweat draining us out of our energy. While we can blame it on global warming and other problems, it really isn't going to solve our problem. To do that, we need to look inside and not outside. Nature's bounty is infinite and there are several foods in nature that helps our body stay cool form the inside. That's because nature likes to maintain balance and has all the solutions we need. We only need to look.
Here are a few options on summer friendly meals that can help you beat the heat.
- Summer salads: Fresh and healthy summer salads are one of the sure shot ways to make you feel light and full and keep your body cool while keeping your taste buds super happy. Fill it with the goodness of cucumber, beetroot, cherry tomatoes, carrots and cottage cheese and flavour it with salt, pepper and a dash of homemade cream cheese and pomegranate. We've seen this salad being gobbled up in a record time of 7 seconds. You just have to give it a try.
- Cool drinks: From buttermilk to lemon mint coolers to variants made from fennel seeds (saunf) cooling drinks are a must have in any home. You can stock these up on a Sunday to have them through the week. Also, you can consume many of these with honey instead of added sugar to keep your health and calories in check.
- Fresh fruit salads with ice cream: Fruit salads can actually be a wonderful breakfast or meal option. Using a mix of locally available fresh fruits and topping it with fresh custard or ice cream can be a delightful summer coolant.
- Summer vegetable saute: Want some freshness on the side. A fresh vegetable saute can just become a full meal. Filled with the goodness of vegetables sauteed in virgin olive oil and very little seasoning, the crunchy texture and colourful mix can work wonders in keeping you healthy during the summer. Try a mix of corn, spicy jalapenos, onions and lettuce and tofu to make it a full meal.
Summer heat can sometimes really take its toll. Be careful if you experience unusual symptoms like excessive sweating or faintness.
I am 33 years old. I have no pragncy .my report is normal .my husband's report is 42 million count. Many medicine had been take both us to ayurveda since 4 yr. Please give me a advice for conceive the pregnancy.
During periods I bleed only 3 days which is dark red and look dry dry. Is this ok or something wrong in my body.
I am 26 years women having pcod my last period date is 28 feb I have taken 12 hmg 150 mg injection and on 17th march I take iui my husband semen report is ok I am on glyciphage 500 and sustain 300 mg tablet on 23 and 24 march I have very light bleeding of brown colour and pain in abdomen and back pain now what should I do.
She have sex with her boyfriend without precaution what should she do immediately after that to avoid pregnancy.
Hi My period is always on time never it has com late till now. This time I have took ipill couple of days before my period (around 3-5days before) after 11 hrs of sex Will it delay my period? Does these ipill works effectively?
Hi, My age is 29 Years. My Wife's age is 31years. Around 1years and 10Months completed of happy marriage days. We keep on trying for baby. But it doesn't happen. So started our checkup and treatment. Found My semen and her Both Tubes are fine (HSG) and clear. Regular periods & also follicular study gives positive growth on her eggs.(Taken on 12 & 14Th day,). My sperm count is around 60millions. L Past 3 months doctor given tablets on 2nd day to 7th day. Then an Injection on 12th day. After 14days to 24days One tablet in daily night. But still not getting conceived. I want to know below clarification # Why not able getting conceived? #Doctor next suggested for IOU! What is it? Can we proceed for that or shall try naturally? # what is IC timings to get conceived! (01 to 27 days) pls give exact dates of IC to follow. #What are fruits foods vegetables to intake for woman (Follicular acid? # What are foods of men (To improve viscosity of semen) & Increase sperm count? #Foods & Fruits to intake for health baby?
I had private abortion before three months and my mother and father doesn't know about that. So now there is weakness in my body and pain also. Till now I have not consulted to doctor. So if I give urine or blood test or ultrasound then from this test Can doctor knows about abortion. Please I need your help.
Hi. I am 33 weeks pregnant as I have less hemoglobin which is at 7.2 and furtine at 4.5 my doctor is giving iron sucrose through IV. First time when I took my body was out of my control became very light weighted, along with giddiness and depression. 2nd time when ii took sucrose I had diarrhea. Please suggest if I can go ahead with further doses. Or any alternative medication can solve my problem? My body is intolerant to oral iron.
I am 27 years old and suffering with pcos from one year If I come down to normal weight with natural diet and yoga. Could I get away from pcos.
M single Dr. I have irregular periods. Past few months my cycle was of 52 days. And then last two months cycle was regular. Then now again m missing my period. What is the solution gor this?
Hi my wife having a five month of pregnancy. So wants to know can we have conception during pregnancy months.
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1. Vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
5. Lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.