Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SudarshanYour feedback matters!
Sir/MAM I HAVE stone problem 2 stone in left kidney and 2 in right kidney both stones are 2 mm but 1 stone is in the way of urine and blockage which is 7 mm stone. 7mm create very hard pain please tell the solution to remove and avoid things. I drink water 4-5 ltr daily. please plz tell best solution.
Sir/madam, Please help me, my age is 18 .from 3 month urine is comes in every 1 hrs with causing some pain ,and also both side belly having pain some. I feel headache before urinary time. I have already consult to doctor in chinmay mission hospital and also done ultrasound .report is +ve and doctor said nothing to be worry .But I feel so stress. What I can do please please help me sir/madam.
1. Right side hemicolectomy can cause heartattack? 2.how much b.p.required to do dialysis? 3.colon surgery is life threatening for stage 3c patients.
He is CKD patient creatinine is 6.8aftr 14 dialysis. Pls suggest this patient requires continuous dialysis r any thing else.
I am having pain itching burning in my rectum bone and skin after massage therapist fingered his anus and massaged me a month ago. I have got pain in my right side of my nose, what can be done now. Does this cause STI or anything else.
Sir. Everyone tells for kidneys better performance one should take minimum 8 glasses of water. I consume 1 cup tea (with milk and sugar) and 8 to 9 cups of black tea (without sugar) daily. Is there any problem for taking this much daily? Is it a replacement for water?
At the point when our bodies process the protein we eat, the procedure creates waste products. In the kidneys, millions of tiny blood vessels act as filters since they have even tinier holes in them. As blood flows through these vessels, little molecules such as waste items may press through the gaps. These waste items turn out to be a part of the urine. Helpful substances such as protein and red blood cells are too enormous to go through the gaps in the filter and stay in the blood.
Diabetes and kidneys: Diabetes can harm the kidneys. Abnormal amount of glucose make the kidneys filter a lot of blood. After a couple of years, they begin to spill and helpful protein is thereby lost in urine. Having low protein levels in the urine is called micro albuminuria.
Medication: When kidney disease is analyzed on time, during micro albuminuria, a few medications may keep kidney disease from getting worse. Having elevated levels of protein in the urine is called macro albuminuria. When kidney disease is looked up some other time during macro albuminuria, end-stage renal disease (ESRD) usually follows.
Causes: Strain on the organs may cause the kidneys to lose their filtering capacity. Waste items then begin to develop in the blood. Finally, the kidneys start to fail. This failure, ESRD, is intense. A patient with ESRD needs a kidney transplant or a blood filtration by a machine (dialysis).
Other complications: Individuals with diabetes will probably have other kidney-related issues such as bladder infections and nerve damages in the bladder.
Preventing complications: Not everybody with diabetes goes through a kidney disease. Elements that can impact kidney disease improvement include genetics, blood sugar control and blood pressure. The more a person keeps diabetes and blood pressure under control, the lower the chances of getting a kidney disease.
Keeping your glucose levels high can counteract diabetic kidney problems. Research has demonstrated that blood glucose control diminishes the danger of micro albuminuria by 33%. For individuals who suffer from micro albuminuria have now a reduced danger of advancing to macro albuminuria. Different studies have recommended that blood glucose control can reverse micro albuminuria.
Treatment: Essential treatments for kidney infection include control of blood glucose and blood pressure. Blood pressure dramatically affects the rate at which the condition progresses. Indeed, even a gentle increase in blood pressure can rapidly aggravate a kidney infection. Four approaches to bring down your blood pressure are:
- Shedding pounds
- Eating less salt
- Maintaining a strategic distance from liquor and tobacco
- Exercising regularly
A low-protein diet can decrease the amount of lost protein in the urine and increase the protein levels in the blood. Never begin a low-protein diet without talking to a physician.
The problem of an enlarged prostate or benign prostate hyperplasia is a very common occurrence as you grow older. It's known to strike men above the age of 50, with more than 50% of men after the age of 60, having this complaint.
Causes of enlarged prostate
A non-cancerous condition, enlarged prostate makes the passing of urine from the bladder through the urethra difficult. The multiplication of the prostate cells causes an enlargement of the gland, leading to a buildup of pressure on the urethra, affecting the discharge of urine from the body. The narrowing of the urethra, due to this benign condition, forces the bladder to contract more vigorously so as to push urine out of the body.
As time passes, the muscles of the bladder get significantly affected, causing them to become extremely sensitive, thicker and stronger. As a consequence, the bladder begins to contract, even if the amount of urine in the organ is negligible, causing episodes of frequent urination. Gradually, the bladder fails to completely empty itself of urine due to the constriction of the urethra. This can give rise to a number of health problems including the formation of bladder stones, urinary tract infections, blood in the urine and so on.
How can you identify the signs of the condition?
Signs of enlarged prostate are very easy to identify and include:
- A slow or weak urine flow
- Difficulty in initiating urination
- Instances of frequent urination
- A feeling of not completely emptying one's bladder
- Frequent urination during the night
- Exerting a lot to urinate
- Instances of dribbling
- Urgency to pass urine
- A feeling of urinating again minutes after doing so
- Urination that starts and stops. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
My urine protein and uric acid is a little high. Now I am walking 1 hour a day. Can I take protein diet.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.