Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. SudarshanYour feedback matters!
Carcinoma prostate with bone metastasis (post chemotherapy and radiation) severe bladder outlet obstruction chronic kidney disease (stage 4) bicytopenia.
Hello, I am 39 years old having a kidney stone problem since years but when sonography was done I found out 6mm and 7mm stone in my kidney one is in left and other right in each kidney I am already taking 2 Cystone table after lunch and dinner. kindly suggest if there is any other solution or med to it?
I am an 60 years aged male, facing from prostate gland enlargement problem, since 2 years. What are the future developments in this regard and what is the solution?
Sugar since 20 years and pressure also 150/80. Sugar 180 ppbs. Her serum creatinine 2.80.and heart heavy problem. Back pain hemoglobin 7.80.so wick I am worried about her health. Serum creatinine problem last to years whom I consult and which type of medical report suddenly do? I am about her kidneys. Local doctors give treatment but nothing changes.
Hi Doctor I am 24 years sexually active with my boyfriend. every time I have sex with him I end up getting UTI. He doesn't stay in town so I meet like 1ce a month. But always after the meeting end up having pain while peeing as well as loss of bladder control. I read about allergy with condoms so have tried it without that during the periods and all. But most of the time end up having the infection. Can you suggest how to avoid these recurring infections and a way to easy the burning sensation while peeing.
Mujhe penis mein dard hai aur pesab mein halka jalan hai mujha kiya hua hai aur iska treatment kiya hai.
Hello sir. One day just after having toilet I got sever pain in my stomach and immediately go to the doctor and was advised to have video xray and urine test. For a while I was also advised to take Eroxate tab and I took it as I was in severe pain and got relief after half an hour. Also I got video xray and found that my both kidney swallow and there are small small stones inside it. After having few tablet like eroxate and nephrolizer again I got video xray but now it was seen that there is no stone and swallow as well. But still during peak urine time and empty time I have a bit pain. What can the reason?
I have done urine r/e test. 6-7 crystals came in my report in 15 ml urine sample. Is this create further stones in kidney. Or it is normal.
Is blood in urine can be a symptom of aids or any other serious problem or jst due to infection of kidney only. For male.
What are the symptoms of kidney failure? I am suffering from excessive gas problem at an early age of 18. Along with this my hair is also falling.
Hi, ,I'm 21 year old female. I have recently done my pre employment medical test and in the urine routine examination. Pus cells are around 10-15 hpf and also deposits present. Although everything else is within normal limits and all other reports are also normal. I'm just scared I shouldn't be rejected in pre employment medical cause of this.
For me toilet place blood came with pain. For 2 days. Why it's coming. Anything it's serious. What solution for this. At same time my urine also going yellowish.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!