Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sridevi Nellimarla
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sridevi NellimarlaYour feedback matters!
2 Uterus fibroid measures 61*39 mm and 21*15 mm in posterior and anterior my. Ometrium.lesion show vascular it. And bulky uterus. How danger it is and what is the treatment and can it effect on conceive.
In this too much adverse summer, stay hydrated using following health tips:
1. Eat lots of fruits & vegs containg more water, like, watermelon, cucumber, coconut water, orange.
2. Take light and healthy diet, avoiding street food. Eat meals cooked with leafy vegetables.
3. Drink plenty of water, at least 15-20 glasses per day.
4. Avoid going outside unless emergency.
5. While outside, do not be ashamed of using protection with cap, helmet, scarf, etc.
6. Have drinks made up of lemon water, orange water, etc. In case of emergency, use ors (oral rehydration solution).
7. Take enough sleep and do not stay awake unnecessarily at night and at noon.
Hi, Today my wife had done sonography reports says" yolk sac seen measures 8x8mm, mild larger in size" Cervical length - 3.7 cms & fetal heart beat seen what it means, our doc had prescribed folic acid tabs & advice to get checkup after 20 days. He has shown doubt of abnormal pregnancy. Kindly advice & help.
Insulin is critical for the overall functioning of the body, specifically when you are insulin resistant, and the body is compelled to store the food consumed as fat. Insulin resistance also leads to inflammation in the body leading to a host of health issues that anyone would not be prepared to deal with. Therefore, always look for means to improve insulin.
Here are some of these practical ways to accomplish it.
- Strength training and other non-aerobic activities: Exercise is the best way to improve insulin sensitivity since your cells and muscles are desperate for fuels during as well as after completion of the workout. Researchers are of the opinion that all sorts of physical activity are helpful but non-aerobic exercises can have the best impact on insulin health.
- Cook to increase resistant starch: Whenever you eat anything with high carbohydrate, it will readily increase your blood sugar levels. Carbohydrates rich in resistant starch fail to respond to the normal enzymes in the stomach which can help with improving insulin sensitivity.
- Avoid liquid fructose: Liquid fructose leads to fat gain around the abdomen and is connected to belly fat gain when taken in large quantities. Along with eradicating all the fructose containing beverages, you should also eliminate highly processed foods.
- Make sure you get enough magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral required for improving insulin sensitivity since it functions as natural insulin sensitizer which can exert positive effects on the insulin receptors in every cell of the body.
- Balance the healthy fatty acids: You should avoid trans-fatty acids since they can lead to plaque formation. Moreover, you must reduce the intake of processed oils and get more Omega fatty acids.
- Make healthy choices: Foods which can help in improving the body’s ability to store the carbs as muscle glycogen should be taken more often. These include green tea, vinegar, nuts and all sorts of herbs and spices.
- Include foods that can reduce the glycemic levels: This means that you should choose whole foods rather than refined foods since they can help in slow surging of the blood sugar intake. This gives the body a chance to regulate the insulin efficiently instead raising the blood sugar levels.
- Indulge in endurance exercises: If you prefer endurance training, it can have a good effect on your insulin sensitivity. Endurance training can improve insulin sensitivity which decreases the requirement of insulin for clearing a considerable amount of glucose from the bloodstream.
Insulin is a vital hormone which can control your blood sugar levels. It secreted by the pancreas and help in removing the sugar in the blood. With these 8 simple lifestyle and dietary changes, you can improve the insulin utilization in your body.
Sir after 3 months I met with my girl friend and we had unprotected sex with my girl friend 4 days before and now she is not feeling well. Actually she had fever and cough already and now sometime white liquid occurs when she go for pee and her breast are feeling painful sir what should be done. I am afraid sir please tell me what had happen to her and is she is pregnant or not if she is pregnant what should be done to avoid pregnancy. HER PERIOD DATE OF LAST MONTH 18 TH AUG.
l m 21 years old. I have 2 miscarriages last 2 years. And my miscarriage is 4 month before. I take all test like torch fertile thyroid ,group, HB. VDRL, even my husband semen test and thyroid test. All reports are normal .But why 2 month of pregnancy I suffer from misscarige? Can you suggest m e the reason.
It is likely for you to experience false labour pain or false contractions before the beginning of true labour during pregnancy. This is called Braxton Hicks contractions, and it is the way of telling the body to get ready for the real labour pain on the day of giving birth. However, these false contractions do not indicate that the labour has started or will begin shortly.
How do false labour contractions feel like?
Women may get a tightening feeling in their abdomen, which comes and goes away, due to Braxton Hicks or false labor contractions. These false contractions may feel like menstrual cramps. These contractions are unlike true labour and usually do not cause pain. They do not occur regularly and do not get closer together. They do not last for very long or get worse with time. These false contractions may be felt during the second or third trimester of pregnancy.
The difference between Braxton Hicks and true labor contractions
There are several differences between true labor pain and false labour contractions. These are as follows:
- Comparing how often these contractions occur allows us to differentiate between true labour pains and false contractions. False labour contractions are irregular while true contractions occur at regular intervals. They last for over a minute, and they get stronger and closer with the passage of time.
- The change in these contractions are based on your movement, which allows us to differentiate between the two types. False labour contractions may end when you take a walk or rest, and stop when you change your position. In case of true labour pains, the contractions keep on continuing irrespective of any kind of movement or change in position. They do not stop even when you take some rest.
- The strength of true labour pain and false contractions is different. False labor contractions are weak in general and there are less chances of them getting worse. They are stronger in the beginning and gradually weaken. However, true labour contractions get increasingly stronger with time.
- We can differentiate between the two types of contractions on the basis of the areas which are affected with pain. False labour contractions only cause slight pain in the front part of the abdomen and the pelvis. True labour pain is much more intensive in nature. They usually begin from the lower back and move to the front abdomen region. They may start in the abdomen and move back as well.
If you are not sure and cannot differentiate between true labour pains and Braxton Hicks contractions, it is essential for you to consult a gynaecologist. A doctor will be able to identify the true nature of the contractions.
Hello and Good Afternoon,
My name is Dr. Pranay Ghosh and I am the director and infertility consultant and chief neurologist at Elixir Fertility Centre.
Today I will be talking about male factor infertility which is a relatively common but frequently neglected diagnosis. Usually when the couple comes in for the infertility assessment it is assumed that the problem lies with the female partner, but about 30% of cases the problem is solely due to the male factor and in about 50 to 20% cases the male partner is contributory. The problem of male infertility may be certain by a basic test as semen analysis and problem may be as severe as absence of sperm in the ejaculates, something that is known as azoospermia. And this is a potentially devastating diagnosis. However, in the majority of such cases it is now possible to have one’s own biological children with the availability of the new or assisted reproduction techniques. Foremost along with the detailed semen analysis, it is important to get a complete history and do a physical examination. A detail semen analysis implies that even in the presence of very few sperms in the ejaculate the diagnosis of a azoospermia should not be made because this is something that happens when the semen analysis is carried out by routine laboratories. A semen analysis is done to look into three variables. The count for the concentration, mobility of the sperm that is appearance of the sperm. This last perimeter that is the morphology of an overload and over reported. If the semen analysis comes out to be abnormal, the first thing that has to be done is repeat the semen analysis with a proper gap or absence of 2 to 7 days because there is a lot of fluctuation and variation in the semen parameters. If the repeat semen analysis comes out to be abnormal again, then advance sperm function test like sperm DNA fragmentation need to be carried out. In severe, in very severe cases of male infertility, just the semen analysis and sperm DNA fragmentation will not sufficient and by chromosome micro delusions studies need to be carried out to conform genetic normalcy. Once we have diagnosed that the male factor does exist and the male partner does suffer from deficient parameter, the good news is that now there are athlete treatment options available to rectify this and ones we are, we are usually able to pin point the cause of the male infertility which may be as uncommon fugnative abnormalities of hormonal imbalances, previous chemo radiations, previous surgery in pelvic area, substance abuse, certain medications or environmental toxins or maybe cannot be pinpointed due to idiopathic reasons. My male factor in infertility may be benefited by anti-oxidant supplementation and Intrauterine insemination/ IUI. However sever cases require intracytoplasmic sperm injection where cycle of IDF is carried out and after a pickup the fertilization is carried out by directly injecting one sperm inside the egg in a labotory. In cases of azoospermia, that is the absence of sperm in the ejaculate, the optional surgically obtaining the sperm from either the tester or the epidictic exists and this is usually done under anesthesia and the sperm that is obtained by surgical sperm retrieval is used to carried out exceed. For supportive treatment and tales, lifestyle modifications, quitting alcohol, giving up smoking, avoiding tight fitting under garments, hot baths and saunas. A very few, small fraction of the patients that knows the male factor infertility may be diagnosed with a condition called vericoseed, essentially dilation or distinction of the veins that trigger the testes, and this is a condition which may be benefitted by surgically correction. The options are many for the patients diagnosed with the male factor infertility and in the right hands; with the right expertise the results are excellent and gratifying.