Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. SivajiYour feedback matters!
I am a male 26 years age when I bend my knees there is a grinding sound in both knees always wen I bend Dr. Told me I am hvng chondromalacia please suggest me what I hve to do.
My spouse is 34 years old and she is suffering from pain in her whole body (i. E. Body ache, muscle ache, leg pain, shoulder pain etc.). For last couple of years. I consulted with neurologist, physiotherapist, acupuncturist, medicine specialist, orthopedist, but no fruitful result received so far. Now she is undergoing hyperthyroidism treatment. Please advise me how to get relief from pains?
I am boy of age 21. I drive cbr250 bike daily 50 kms. I am suffering from severe back pain. Please prescribe any medicine and precautions.
My son have DMD duchenne muscular dystrophy. His CPK level is about 3000. How to decrease creatinine level? Any medicine is available for this disease?
I am a 19 year old female, experiencing the severe problem of backpain from last few months. I have tried out all the possible exercises, medication and other remedies. Kindly help me out with influential solution (s).
For last 2 weeks sometimes I have pain in my left hand don't know why. And from few days it has increased. What is the reason behind this? What should I do?
I have been feeling like burning in both sole and some less in legs since one week while sitting & working in office. From today it is continue of burning sensation even in home during sitting or laying. Please suggest.
Hi I have baby boy of 6 month by c section, now I'm feeling very tired and suffering from back pain.
I have tennis elbow and golfers elbow in both hands since last 1+ year, I am 34 years old software professional. I am taking on and off ultrasonic physiotherapy, taken laser physiotherapy also in one hand, keep doing exercises and hot fermentation also. Sometimes exercises leads to pain and have to leave exercises, wearing tennis elbow band also. Please advise
I am a 16 year old boy. I have the problem of knock knee. Suggest some exercises through which I can remove knock knee.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.