Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siva Lalitha N
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siva Lalitha NYour feedback matters!
I don't feel hungry at all and even feel lazy to eat anything. I skip meals on regular basis. I even tried eating tonics to increase my hunger but it only effect me for 1 or 2 days and than it also stop working. Honestly, I'm not so regular in eating medicines or tonics. Now I'm 19 and slowly all my body parts are getting weaken. Like my eyes they recently got specs of about -0.5 and my teeth started aching due to lack of calcium. In short, all the energy which my body has saved is now vanished resulting me in a poor health condition. N even though I know the reason, I can't tackle it. For me eating food is like the biggest responsibility. Need help please and I look very thin.Please tell.
I have been suffering from more saliva secretion in mouth after eating sweets food. Y is it so? (I have bleeding gums and dental cavities too)
My brother chewing tobacco and now his mouth not open full do you have any medicine to solution his mouth problem.
Hi I have tooth pain doctor said after xray there is infection need to do root canal. And gave me medicine to cure infection and pain killer. My question after infection is o? ver root canal is compulsory
My teeth look terrible. They are yellow in color and have black spots too. I keep complete care of them. I brush twice a day. Even I use mouthwash after every meal. I don't know how my teeth got yellowish. Now, How do I get shining and white teeth?
Maybe your kids love candy a little bit too much, or they don’t take care of their teeth regularly, despite your best efforts. Cavities can be annoying, painful, & embarrassing for kids; not to mention how expensive they can be for you to fix. But there are things you, as parents, can do to protect your child from ever getting cavities in the first place.
Of course, you want to teach & encourage your child to brush daily. However, even if your child takes care of his or her teeth & sees a dentist regularly, this won’t make them completely resistant to getting cavities.
You might think cavities are just something kids have to go through. After all, you had one or several cavities when you were younger. But this is not true. Children do not have to get cavities.
Children are more likely than adults to get cavities
Due to the natural shape of their growing teeth, children are more likely to get cavities. When their adult molars first come in (around age 6), pits & grooves form on the teeth, & these areas are hard to reach with a toothbrush. Germs can grow a lot easier, and, therefore, tooth decay often begins.
Children also enjoy sweets & snacking, & they often don’t brush their teeth for the full recommended two minutes each time.
Dental sealants provide protection for your childs teeth
Dental sealants provide the maximum protection for your child’s teeth. This preventive treatment is quick, pain free, & proven to be effective.
How do sealants work? They are plastic resin coatings that are applied to molars. In only a few minutes, one of our qualified dentists will paint the sealant onto the tooth, & then harden the sealant using an ultraviolet light.
The sealants mold to the grooves of the tooth’s surface & create a barrier between plaque causing bacteria & the tooth enamel, thereby, preventing cavities.
Children don’t always brush their teeth after eating or know how to thoroughly remove plaque. If plaque stays on the teeth, it can begin attacking the tooth enamel.
Getting dental sealants for your children’s teeth can prevent your child from losing teeth or having to undergo costly fillings or root canals.Dental sealants usually last for several years but can last for up to 10 years, making them an excellent investment for parents.Research has shown that if you can keep kids ages 6 to 12 from getting cavities, this makes a big difference in their oral health as they age.
You might have seen kids wearing braces or wires on their teeth. They are in fact going through this treatment called ?orthodontic treatment?. This treatment corrects the irregularities of your teeth. For example, if you have a bad bite because of crowed or crooked teeth. Teeth in irregular position lead to an undesirable appearance, and smile. To correct such problems, one has to go through this treatment. Wires and brackets help to move teeth from their current position to the correct position. Orthodontic treatment helps in improving the oral health condition and facial bone development too.
Orthodontic treatment not only improves the look of your teeth, it may prevent bigger dental problems from developing later in life.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.