Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siddhartha Sathia
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhartha SathiaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I want to tell that during last yr. Due to anxiety I suffered from palpitations problems. Which came under control bt when that problem occurred my doctor asked me to take an echo test. N that came normal. Bt now from a month. I am suffering from some type of gas problem. N also I feel a mild chest pain n back pain. Along with a light right hand pain. I am jst 18 years old can you please tell me can I have a heart problem in such a short time period. Neither I smoke nor eat too much cholesterol containing food.
What are the symptoms of heart attack. Having pain in the chest of any other things that need to know.
In November 2017 my triglyceride was 120 but in march 2018 it became 314 then 412,510 and now 533. Why is it increasing day by day. I'm taking Allium Ursinum Q and Guatteria Gaumeri prescribed by Dr. Please tell me the expected reasons.
My father is 50 years old and he has been recommended to get heart stent placement immediately within this week. Will you please suggest me all the details and the cost for the operation.
How to use apple cedar vinegar to reduce cholesterol n blood sugar. Should cinnamon powder be mixed.
I am 56 having high b. P. diabetes taking pills every day but having urine problem in the night which hampers my sweet sleep, pl suggest remedy.
Technology addiction leads to heart diseases in teenagers
“life was much easier when blackberry and apple were just fruits.” technology
Was invented to bring people closer and make life easier but it has had just theopposite efect. The worst effects of technology have been seen in teenagers- obesity, depression, loneliness and a bad lifestyle, making them prone to heart diseases at a very young age.
Wrong habits don’t last long and make you pay the price in no time, whether it is missing out on your workout, eating too much or not eating at all, being a couch potato and remaining glued to the tv for hours. If you have been in love with technlogy lately and are not ready to part with your mobile phone, laptop and pc, it’s time you think again.
A case study on teenagers by Dr. Pn arora claims that children who are more active and take part in sports are less prone to depression and obesity. And children who like being indoors and playing games on their mobiles or laptops become easily depressed, tend to eat more and act moody.
Lifestyle diseases are different from other diseases, and can be cured and controlled with a simple change in your diet and way of life. Here are a few expert tips to start now:
1. Burn those extra inches: make exercise a part of your, everyday routine. If you have no time to hit the gym, take a one-hour brisk walk and fill your lungs with some freash air. Just add more
Activity to your life. Always walk short distances and take the stairs instead of the elevator. This would not only help you shed some extra kilos but also increase your life span.
2. Go raw: raw fruits and vegetables not only add a glow to your skin but also provide you with
Anti-oxidants that protect you against cell damage and prevent cancer. To get maximum benefits have at least servings of fruits and vegetables everyday.
3. Say no to processed food: fast foods, takeaways and eating out have become a part of our busy lives. Such foods are filled with preservatives and have high content of salt and sugar which lead to heart diseases. They have no nutritional value and must be avoided as much as possible.
4. Walk barefoot: this has been scientifically proven to be one of the best ways to release stress and achieve a better posture. Depression patients are advised to walk barefoot on green grass as it makes them feel happy instantly.
5. Give those eyes a rest: a good rest helps you stay away from unhealthy snacking. People tend to eat more when tired. An eight-hour sleep helps you concentrate better and prevents premature ageing.