Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShivajiYour feedback matters!
I have a very dry skin. In summers and winters I have to apply some moisturizing cream/lotion on my face after facewashing. Mostly all of creams either causes a burning sensation or around long lasting, making my facial skin dry. What creams should I use?
Tell me something to glow a skin. What should I eat for glowing skin. And that all things by which I can glow my skin.
I am 49 years female. I have dark circles under my eyes. Please suggest some home remedies. Also suggest some home facial to keep clean the face.
Recently I played a lot in sunshine, because of that my skin turns to black and my forehead is became black with black spots. Can you please suggest me a solution to become my skin normal and white. My skin is oily skin.
Hi I am 27. I bleached my skin yesterday wi jolen bleach. I bleach occasionally like every 6 to 11 months. This time when I bleached for ten mins the hair remained black so I kept for another 10 mins and now I hv a burnt face. I got dark patches on my skin. But when applied the bleach dint ich or stink. Wt can b the remedy for this. This happens whenever I bleach but facial hair forces me to use it on occasions. please suggest some remedies and a safe way for facial hair removal as threading n waxing both irritate my skin n leave pimples.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.
Hi I found I have a problem of tinea cruris. Can you suggest something. To control. Itching.nd. irritation.by this disease.
I am 28 years old single. My problem is my skin is so trained. I take precaution also but not working. So help me what to do.
Avoid bathing in hot water.
Apply a moisturizer after bath and again at night.
Use a Mild Soap.