Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. ShivajiYour feedback matters!
Hello, one of my testes is enlarged and this is for a long time and other one is smaller than usual size. But no pain nothing is there, but I think now I should give attention this side. It feels like some fluid is surrounding the enlarged ball when touched or held. Pls suggest some treatment to make both testes healthy and natural size.
I have pimples on my face and they make a dark spot . What should I do to get rid of these pimples completely and dark black spots?
I am suffering from dark circles around my eyes and I have used some creams like eye roll on bt it is of no worth n even used cucumber and still no sense of curing n sometimes I suffer from asthma and I thought asthma is not a cause for dark circle. Help me out.
I m 21 year old boy. My lips get dry and crack. I like to lick my lips. What should I apply on lips to get relief.
In limited quantities, ultraviolet rays are not only beneficial but also necessary for maintaining proper health. The Vitamin D from the sun’s rays can help cure several diseases such as eczema, jaundice and psoriasis. If adequate amounts of sun rays are not received by the body, bone growth gets hampered that can result in osteoporosis and other bone weakness issues. However, if it is received in abundance, its’ effects can be profusely detrimental to the immune system, eyes and the skin.
Since skin tanning and sun-bathing have become increasingly popular among the mass, it is necessary for people to be more aware of the potential risks of sun exposure.
- "Erythema" or sunburn is a very common condition among fair skinned people, which occurs when the skin absorbs energy from the sun’s rays. The system detects it as a harmful, intrusive force and thereby signals for extra blood to reach the affected area and restore the skin. It results in pain, swelling, blistering, itching and peeling of the skin. Not only is it a painful condition, it can also be a precursor to even more harmful diseases.
- Skin cancer cases are steadily on the rise in the world, with 5 new such cases being reported every week. Due to prolonged exposure to harsh UV rays, the number of damaged cells in the body increases to such an extent that the system cannot mend it anymore. When not controlled, these damaged cells multiply, grow or divide uncontrollably. These cells can also accumulate and form a tumor.
- Repeated and prolonged exposure to sun rays can also cause premature aging and wrinkling due to the degenerative damages it does to the skin’s epidermis.
- If one is vulnerable to sunburn, it is recommended for them to carry sunscreen at all times. The UV rays are blocked by the deflecting properties of sunscreens, thereby protecting the skin to a large degree.
- It is recommended for patients to carry umbrellas, or protective clothing to cover themselves up if they are vulnerable to harsh sun’s rays in the morning.
- Although sun exposure can cause several problems to our skin, with proper precautions, one can be assured of safety. Sun exposure can be properly managed if one remembers to make use of these simple tips daily.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 19 years old, I recently noticed folds on my forehead, generally these appear in old age right? please let me know how to get rid of this problem?
I am 28 yes I have plain my nipples some time I feel very unconscious at night I remove bra them my night wear toughted my night at that I have plain.Please tell.
I am facing problem with face sun tan. My facial skin was oily but from last 2 months I am using saslic foaming face wash and and have reduced the oiliness on my face. My face tone and my chest tone has a huge difference. I am almost 24 in age now and my parents are to start finding a life partner for me. I want to get rid of sun tan from my face and hands. Please help.
I am 24 years old working in one private firm having skin problem. My skin is very sensitive. I am not able use any kind of skin cream without consulting Dr. My skin was dry after application of ghee and almond oil every night my skin became quite oily but I lost my fairness and now I am can not use any fairness cream need a permanent solution and please advice me a good face wash too.
I have got fungal infection. Is there any harm applying propyzole NF cream (clobetasol propionate and clotrimazole) to genital area? There is intermittent itching at genital area especially more in folds of vagina.
Hello sir, I have holes in my skin and more black marks in my forehead Is there any solution? So it can b cured easily?
On my nose some dark black patches has come, some one told its because you took high dosage nasal spray so how can I reduce that patches.
Hi, I have some infection at private part and on neck. I am not sure whether it scabies or other infection. Pls suggest.
I have black dark marks on my face and I am treating by acne soap & other drugs. So I am doing is this correct or wrong? Please help me!
Get a natural healthy hair mask from ripe bananas.
You can treat dark circles with them.
Can make skin look naturally young.