Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SAI Prasad Babu NYour feedback matters!
How to decrease body fat, Also how to decrease hairfall and also dandruff, How to increase body fitness.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.
I am 18 years old. My weight is 51 kgs. My height is 172 cms. I want to gain weight. I am thin. Give me some suggestions to become fat. Tell me what to eat. How much to eat.
I am 66 years old and I am having severe internal Itching with NO Redness or external signs. If I take 1/2 tablet of an Anti-Histamine it goes away for 5 days and comes back, again after 5 days. My Uric Acid level when I tested 4 days ago was 6.0. All other Kidney parameters were OK. Kindly let me know whether it is due to any Kidney disorder , or, could it be Cancer?
Is it mandatory for all women to have construction and compilation during orgasm or is it to enjoy a sex. My b.f told me that I don't get orgasm as he don't feel any construction in my pussy even after an hr of sex. Kindly help.
I am having a ulcer on side of tongue and it increased in size from 7 days and doctor prescribed dologel and complex for 15 days .the pain is so much that I get headache everyday. I want to Know what is this. And medication for this. My age is 21 years and I have no tobacco habit, no alcohol intake.
I have yellow eyes and what are the signs of bilirubin and hepatitis b please tell me as soon as possible.
My wife is 28 years old and 5 month pregnant. Currently she is having hemoglobin level of 5.9 which is very less according to doctors. What can be done to increase the level naturally.
My age 27, still no growth in mustache and beard, I had very very thin mustache and beard, pls suggest me how to grow it in a fast process.
My beard is turning reddish brown. firstly only 5-6 hairs turned bt now there are 40-50 of them. They gradually turn more red and red if not shaven for a while. I m 21 years old. please help.
My name is kiran, I am 33years old, I have a huge hairloss because I travel a long distances daily so I get sweet more which starts from hair, I think so due to this Sweat I am losing my hair mostly, so please give me a suggestion to reduce hair loss.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 21st and 22nd day of period cycle. She is a regular user of krimson 35 and completed 21 days of medicine. She had a white precipitation from vagina next day after sex .We had unprotected sex. Is this the sign of pregnancy or anything else?
My father got gun shot injury in 2003 at his back. After operation the bullet were taken out but he now limps a little bit. The problem is this that sometimes blood comes from urinal area and his belly is also coming out. How to reduce his belly fat..
Me bohot dubla hu mota nhi ho pa rha hu to kia kru me mote hone ke liye Or han plzzz hindi me hi batye.
The eyesight of my mother is deteriorating. She is 80 years old pure vegetarian. We have seen one programme according to which isotane by Dr. improves light of eyes whatever may be the condition. Advise in the matter.
I had hair loss problem few years before but it was not prominent. Now my head is bald like can I recover it. Please suggest me what are the ways to get my hair back ?
I'm doing handpump from some years before to till now. There is no growth in my body. N I'm getting (left) leg joint pain heavy. Even I can't sit out properly. Getting too much pain can you suggest me tablets etc.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Pimples are the bane of a teenager’s life. Pimples or acne are caused when an oily substance called sebum produced by the skin clogs pores. This provides a fertile breeding ground for bacteria and before you know it, pimples pop up. Though they are not a health risk, severe acne can cause permanent scars. So it’s best to prevent pimples rather than deal with the skin blemishes and scars due to it.
Read on for hot tips for managing pimples
- Keep your face clean: Wash face twice to remove grime, dead skin cells, and extra oil from skin surface which can breed bacteria and cause pimples. Washing more often than twice daily can be counterproductive, though. Always use warm and not hot water as the heat can strip oils from the skin and cause premature ageing. Try also to stick to a mild facial cleanser in favour of a harsh soap. Men should avoid deodorant body soaps as these can irritate the already inflamed skin.
- Don't scrub: If you have pimples, don’t scrub your face with an exfoliating glove or coarse cloth. This can help spread the infection to the other parts of the skin. Use a soft cloth instead.
- Moisturize: If you use products to get rid of pimples, they can leave your skin dry and stretchy. Use a moisturiser to minimise dryness and skin peeling. Look for "noncomedogenic" on the label of moisturisers, which means they will not cause pimples.
- Use an over-the-counter acne product to tackle pimples: These can be bought without a prescription and contain ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or lactic acid, which curb bacteria and remove excess oil from the skin. These products can cause drying or peeling of skin so start with a small amount at first. You can also use topical retinoid gel which prevents pimples from forming. Use this gel sparingly if you have sensitive skin.
- Stay off makeup during a pimple breakout: Avoid wearing foundation, powder, or blush as these are especially harmful. If you do have to wear makeup, wash it off before sleeping at night. Choose oil-free cosmetics without added dyes and chemicals and one which are labelled as "noncomedogenic". Always read the ingredients list on the product label before buying.
- Watch products that you use on your hair: Avoid using oils, pomades, or gels on your hair. These can irritate your skin if they get on your face. Always use a gentle shampoo and conditioner. If you have oily hair, keep them off your face as they can add more oil to your face. Wash your hair often, especially if you're breaking out.
- Don’t pick and squeeze pimples: This can make your pimple breakout worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.