Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Sreenivas
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S SreenivasYour feedback matters!
This was first time consultation with dr. and the way he investigate cause is quite in a polite manner. Really I saw full maturity and expertise to handle the patients.
I am studying college. When im reading in morning like 4 am means im getting vomiting sensation, tired.i will sleep night at 11 pm like that. After waking up I can not able to read because of that tiredness and nausea. What should I have to do?
I'm suffering from one type of illness, I don't know name. When I was in 18, I was getting blood bleeding in my nose after that I took treatment and it was stopped. I'm 23 now, again yesterday I was getting bleeding. In between 5 years I didn't get anything. Again it came, Can you suggest me pls. What I have to do and is there any big problem In my health condition?
My son is suffering for high fever for last few days. He is also discharging bad smell gasses some times. He has being given p-125 medicine 5ml, each time fever comes, and also neopeptine 5 ml before main food. Fever is coming almost after 4 hours. His weight is 10 kg, and he is 1year 9 months old. When fever comes, it is reaching 102 degree. The medicines I have used as per local doctor advise. Please advise me what to do now.
Hello doctor. .once I went to medical doct their doct said I have a perforation in left ear. Then I went to two other ent specialist doctor they said that there is nothing. Its normal. But from the time medical doct said perforation is thr I feel somewhat different in my left ear. Pls say what I shld do. .
I am suffering from migraine from one week. Please prescribe me to the point medicine. If any ayurvedic medicine can solve this let me know. If any yogasan I will do that. Provide info in brief.
Hi, my name is shane and am turning 18 very soon. I masturbate but. As soon as I start moving my hand, I feel like ejaculating and I just ejaculate. I want to last long during masturbation and intercourse please help me.
In the heat of the moment, a man tends to let his inhibitions vanish - and he might also let a little common sense vanish, too. That's why so many men reach for lubricants that aren't advisable to use on their delicate penis skin. Even if they know a particular lubricating agent is not a good idea, they might not really think about the consequences until after the release they wanted so badly is finally achieved. Then they often look at what they have done and wonder just how much good penis care it will take to overcome that 'oops.'
Lubricants a man should always avoid:
When a man is ready and raring to go, it might not take much to make him reach for something that is definitely inadvisable to use as a lubricant. Here are a few of the most common culprits - and yes, some of them seem quite odd!
1. Shampoo or conditioner. Rare is the man who hasn't reached for one of these so-called lubricants when feeling frisky in the shower. The good news is that most formulations are moisturizing, so a guy has little to worry about - right? Wrong. Shampoo and conditioners can dry out the skin very quickly, leaving a man feeling quite irritated by the time he hops out of the shower.
2. Soap. Just as with shampoo or conditioner, soap has drying qualities. Even that ultra-moisture bar can leave skin feeling rough and dry when the shower is over. Besides that, a little lather doesn't go a long way - instead, it must be replenished often, which can easily ruin the mood.
3. Sunscreen. Some sunscreens are creamy, much like lotion - so why not? If it's the only thing handy, that is. But remember that sunscreens contain quite a few chemicals, the better to prevent those harmful rays from causing damage to the skin. Those chemicals were never meant to be used on the most sensitive areas. It's safe to say a dry, peeling penis will result.
4. Muscle ointments. If a little tingle is nice, a lot must be better, right? Many a man has told the harrowing tale of grabbing his muscle rub and using it on his penis, only to find that the burning, stinging sensation isn't nearly as delightful when it's used on the more sensitive skin. Men who try this tend to try it only once.
5. Shaving cream. Though shaving cream won't hurt the penis (as many a manscaper can attest), using it as a lubricant for some self-pleasuring action can lead to unintended consequences. In addition to the possibly dry penis issue, a man might experience irritation, pain in the urethra, and serious redness.
6. Shortening or oil. Getting frisky in the kitchen? While food play can certainly have its merits, using shortening and the like to masturbate is simply asking for a mess of trouble. It's not necessarily going to hurt the penis if it is used from time to time, but the mess it leaves behind - and how thoroughly a man must clean his penis to remove it - could easily lead to the irritation he doesn't want.
7. Some lotions. Many a man who wants to get it on solo will reach for the lotion on the bedside table. Some lotions are just fine for this purpose. Others, however, contain a plethora of ingredients a man doesn't want anywhere near his penis. Pay attention to labels and search for a lotion that has more natural ingredients if the idea is to use it as a lubricant.
A man who has gotten a little too frisky with questionable lubricants might have some damage to remedy. In that case, a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can ensure his penis stays as healthy as possible. The use of healing vitamins and nutrients in a Shea butter base can help soothe, ease and protect the penis that has met with an unfortunate lubricant situation.