Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I'm 20 years old and my penis erects upto 9 inches. And it is quite thick, around 2 inches. Like literally! I recently had sex with my girlfriend. She enjoyed alot but complained me about a thing. A day after we had sex, she showed me her vaginas and it was swollen up as fuck, it was fully opened up and widened up. And then she asked me to have sex with her again but this time in her butt and the same happened again, it was swollen up. She had a lot of pain for around 6 days until she went to the doctor and got herself checked up. I'm afraid I have a too big penis. Do you think I should have a surgery or something? I don't want my future wife to be unsatisfied.
I am 20 years and am suffering from headache and lots of pain in back. And also lots of pimple in face. What to do rid of these problems?
I have a problem of early discharge in sex. I don't know how to over come this problem, someone suggesting me a stay on capsules, pls help me from this problem.
Sir iam getting urine flow daily upto 8 to 10 times at any season having lite burning feel it flows slowly and backache and burning feel in back I used to do masturbation I have done some childhood mistakes from the age of 15 to 19 and my present age is 21.
I want that testosterone in me should be released more n more and also want to grow my penis in size and girth. My present size is 3'5inches. I find ol those symptoms which you hav mentioned in that post. My weight is65kg and my height is 5ft&10inches. My blood count is10pts.
Hi I am a 24 year old female and I am always tired everyday. Can you tell me the reason or which exercise should I follow because I never skip my meals but I do not exercise at all and working for two hours I feel like sleeping. I am very tired all day. Do you have any remedy to remove this tiredness which kind of fruits and vegetables should I eat and which exercises should I do to remove my tiredness?
I am 21years old male and having bad stomach ache and continues loosemotions. What should I do for instant relief?
My friend got the report conclusion as below: - Mild broad posterior, right far lateral disc protrusions at L4-L5 level - Moderate right paracentral extrusion of disc material and bilateral facetal arthrosis at L5-S1 level. Is surgery required and what is the best solution for complete recovery. Currently he finds his right leg losing its strenght. Currently he is 41 years of age. Please help.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its bdbdhd dbhdhdhd hdbdhsjsb ndbdbdb almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
The first fruit that comes to mind when you want to indulge in during summer would be watermelon. While it is refreshing and hydrating, there are also other benefits that it has.
Listed below are 8 reasons that you should have a watermelon:
- Body Hydration: The most important benefit of this red, juicy fruit is water, which is as high as 92%. It is no surprise that you feel hydrated as soon as you start biting into a slice of watermelon. In patients who need to be hydrated, this could work wonders.
- Reduces body fat: Watermelons contain an amino acid called Citrulline which converts to arginine. This conversion blocks the creation of fat from fat cells, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Digestion: The high fiber content in watermelon, supplemented by the high water content, aids in smooth digestion and clears constipation.
- Healthy Heart: Watermelon contains lycopene, which dilates the blood vessels and allows for smoother flow of blood. The lycopene is proven to protect against various heart ailments. Tests done to check blood pressure at various spots including ankle and carotid regions showed significant decline in blood pressure. These also improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: The benefits to the bones and muscles are multifold. After a workout session, athletes recover faster by eating watermelon. The are many reasons for this: The potassium-rich watermelon helps muscles function better, The amino acid Citrulline is believed to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, Choline in the watermelon helps in better muscular movement and reduce inflammation
- Skin: The Vitamin A in watermelon aids in generation of hair and skin follicles, production of sebum, and moisturizing the hair follicles. This also promotes better condition of supporting tissues like hair, teeth, soft tissues and mucous membranes. Watermelon also contains Vitamin C, very essential for building and maintaining collagen. Collagen is what provides structure to the hair and skin. Add some watermelon if you have wounds, and see how wound healing is improved with better collagen formation. Needless to say, the high moisture content also adds to improved look of hair and skin.
- Cancer Prevention: Watermelon, especially a nicely ripened fruit, contains a lot of carotenoids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids. These are proven anti-cancer chemicals and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body which are responsible for cancer.
- Vision: The bright red colour of watermelon is from beta carotene and watermelon is also a rich source of it. Beta-carotene helps in the production of pigments in the eye. It can also prevent macular degeneration and night blindness.
So, the next time you bite into a watermelon, think about all the good things you are treating your body with.